Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet (40012 Views)

Head Pressing: Noticing This Early Can Save Your Lovely Pet / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / 13-year-old Keeps Python As Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
kenex4ever:
for me, I think it's a rabbit but u said it's a rat
All of d above
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by clemz88(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Raaaaaaaaaaat! Raaaaaaaaaat! Kill it! kill it!
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by HARDDON: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
kamez:
Make sure that rat doesn't leave ur gate..

Cos hommies go take am prepare peppersoup

Kinda twisted here !

Is this rabbit or rat? Or rat-rabbit hybrid?
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by HARDDON: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
ignis:
Since when have rat become a pet?

Since u met craze abi crash

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
HARDDON:

Since u met craze abi crash
Nice signature
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Ubyy: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is really digusting

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Sunak(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
I wish I could strangle dat tin called pest...

Oh sorry pet. The rate at which they disturb me at night is so alarming and annoying.

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by DAVE5(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
corlin2:

Like seriously..... Who brought u to Mi thread....hmmmmm

* wen a white person dies n leaves his/her ESTATE n WILL to her pet, some pple (especially Nigerians) go Sidon dey talk say d whitey dey senseless n blah blah blah,

but here we are, fully mature minds, reading and discussing abt a mumu house rat n how u pamper d creature n some goats r saying its cute blah blah blah , next we'll hear u'v left ur estate to ur favorite pet as well like d whites we insult, n dose same peeps dat called it cute wld call u names, aren't we hypocrites if u asked me?

like i said b4; nonsense and ingredients......

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by DAVE5(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
clemz88:
Raaaaaaaaaaat! Raaaaaaaaaat! Kill it! kill it!

*abeg take stick nack am b4 e escape ohhhhh
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
smileysmiles:

According to google;
All rats are destructive but you haven't seen rat destruction happen so quickly until you've let an African rat loose in your home unsupervised! I made this mistake shortly after gaining the trust of the two we originally rescued from being killed in a film in Hollywood. The holes chewed at the back of a chest of drawers that took years for my little rats to make were enlarged in just a few hours to accommodate the much larger stature of an African rat. Once underneath the chest of drawers, the carpet and carpet padding were completely ripped up to be used as bedding. While trying to gain access to the closet, the carpet at the doors edge was ripped up in a matter of minutes. I learned my lesson quickly and NEVER allow them to play unsupervised any longer.

Despite the fact that these rats can be very destructive and some can be aggressive, the non-aggressive ones DO make delightful pets. They are extremely playful and fun to watch as they bounce here and there, throw their heads back in excitement, and rolling over to have their belly scratched. They have a tendency to like licking hands which is also very endearing and the chortling and chirping noises they make certainly do bring a smile to your face, although, the chortling and chirping can turn to screaming at each other in the night when two rats are housed together.

your "pouched rat" is a younger brother to ASIN

You are wrong! Not all rats are destructive! I and my elder brother reared white rats over 2 decades ago and we had no problem with them, except for their high prolific reproduction.

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by HARDDON: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
corlin2:

Nice signature

Didnt realise

Id rather u sink itz soul
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Cwaya(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
Hahahaahahahahahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahahha

Itz not a small something oo !! I just dey notice say something dey give me rough romance for my toe every night!! undecided

Kaii .. it was a Rat !!
omo i activated operation kill all Rodents

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by rittyben(f): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hope u dealt with ALL of them hahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahshhhaahha imagining what ur toes must have looked like then.
Cwaya:

Itz not a small something oo !! I just dey notice say something dey give me rough romance for my toe every night!! undecided

Kaii .. it was a Rat !!
omo i activated operation kill all Rodents
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by ManTiger(m): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
2sExy1:

You are wrong! Not all rats are destructive! I and my elder brother reared white rats over 2 decades ago and we had no problem with them, except for their high prolific reproduction.
You are very very correct sir.
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Cwaya(m): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
Hope u dealt with ALL of them hahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahshhhaahha imagining what ur toes must have looked like then.

It wasnt that badt.. just dat they chowed some outer layers of my skin making the skin soft and painful sad

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by rittyben(f): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ndo in arias
Cwaya:

It wasnt that badt.. just dat they chowed some outer layers of my skin making the skin soft and painful sad
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Cwaya(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
Ndo in arias

Ooo Nne !!

lemme derail small ***

Why are you not in dreamland already? undecided . itz 00:00 hours
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by heroarams(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Rat fa?? Grandpa mi kare lorun...we for don 'chopinto' am grin grin
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2014
yummy winkyummy
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by loomer: 12:55am On Dec 16, 2014
na this kind thing my cat de like play with.
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by maclatunji: 1:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Your rat has been blessed, if it came to my vicinity, it would in all likelihood have been hunted down by me.

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by onila(f): 1:25am On Dec 16, 2014
kill that rat

abomination! grin
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by iykofias(m): 1:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Chaii, oga wetin u dey train enkapi rat for? To mak mata worse U even giv d tin name sef. Next time som1 wil strt training lizard, ant or even cockroach. My eyes av seen d end of reasoning. Rat kei? Ooohhhh

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by todayguest(m): 2:52am On Dec 16, 2014
WARNING! Please put up a sign at your door post. To inform visitors of the presence of a live-in pet(rat) to avoid accidental attacks. My reason is simple. Nigerians considers them as pest, especially, those in homes. However, permit me to ask one question. What was your motivation?

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by NaLaugh: 5:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Bubonic plague outbreak loading in

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by rittyben(f): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2014
Lolo. I just woke dear.
Cwaya:

Ooo Nne !!

lemme derail small ***

Why are you not in dreamland already? undecided . itz 00:00 hours
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by prodiG(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2014
That is not a rat it is called a hamster
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:02am On Dec 16, 2014
My bro has a white hamster called buster and a pouch mouse like this called Mrs Kipling , she sleeps a lot too cos she's growing . When she grew her wee became too strong for our liking so cleaning became twice weekly rather than 1. They are like humans and very funny . They can grab with hands like humans too. One time she was not well she actually slammed her door to be alone, I was shocked ! This is UK oo naija people might find it awkward but please don't vex !
I will keep a zoo when I relocate back home I love animals! Humans are their Angels

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by smileysmiles(f): 6:16am On Dec 16, 2014
2sExy1:

is my name google?? did u no see "according to google"
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2014
I loathe Rats, and mice! They irritate me a lot!

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by clemzo101(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Ukeachu1:
one man's wish is another man's witch

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2014
Huh! Well nice rodent....but dont u have a selfier with it or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Cat Just Dey Live Like Queen Oooo!!! - Oyinbo Princess / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha'