Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano (29769 Views)

Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr / CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by misterchris(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Thank GOD o...E b lyk say dem 1 use am supply Boko Haram
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by HonourablePomk: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
J
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by tdayof(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by marvelousabah(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Something is wrong somwere,y do i have this feeling that US,FRANCE and UK are up to something concerning this country. undecided

4 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by jzdoberman: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
They dey admit now after almost 48hrs cry I dey smell ojoro somewhere.

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by PipSurgeon(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
i knew it cudnt be Russia

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by PipSurgeon(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
h
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by publicenemy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by edogirl2: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
It said that the flight was covered by a diplomatic clearance given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja, noting that the Autonov 124 Russian commercial plane was forced to land at the Kano airport because of dense air traffic at Ndjamena airport,Chad.

If the plane's stop in Kano was impromptu due to 'dense traffic in Ndjamena airport,' then it means the plane was not originally scheduled to stop on Nigerian soil. So how and why did France obtain prior diplomatic clearance 'given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja.'

Secondly, the suggestion of dense air traffic at Chad's airport is laughable. How many flights leave or enter that airport per day.

Thirdly, if France indeed obtained diplomatic clearance from Nigeria, I would have thought its landing in Kano would not have surprised Nigerian officials (DSS etc), but, not only were they surprised, they ordered its detention and search.

Fourth, why would Nigeria grant diplomatic clearance for a gun running exercise between France and its puppet nation Chad.

The truth is far from what is being revealed. This was a gun running exercise by France that went awry. They have been scrambling behind closed doors all weekend to get Nigerian government (fast becoming another France puppet) to agree to this made up story of prior diplomatic clearance.
We the ordinary people are not fooled.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Well,as a french student,I think,france wont hurt you guys in nigeria,the things in that plain was meant for french military and not boko haram,,Nigerian government should look elsewhere for whom to accuse.

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
[/quote]He denied that the plane was carrying arms and ammunition, stressing that it was conveying two light Gazelle helicopters, spare parts and maintenance items belonging to the French Army. [quote]

Our security operatives should search every inch of the plane and its cargoes to be sure what the french ambassador said is the truth. Any country that is found to be complicit in this terror war should be treated as an enemy.

Nigerian govt should stop pandering to US, FRANCE and those francophone neighbouring countries especially CHAD cos its becoming glaring they are deeply involved in BH terrorism in Nigeria.

It is high time we make a strong statement and if it warrants taking economic or political action against such countries we should do it asap cos its saddening that innocent people are being killed daily by enemies of nigeria. And as a sovereign nation Nigeria should not be afraid to do the needful even if it warrant taking sides with countries that will safeguard our interests/security.

5 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by emirateprince: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
I'm not sure France where I schooled?
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Don't even know what to believe in nigeria. †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ other day chad, today france probably tomorrow USA
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Collynzo9: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
A plane destined for Chad got clearance from Abuja?
How?

9 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Mooaloji(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
God day! One day one day monkey go go market e no go cum back.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by dre11(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
okiezman:
The minister that accused France of being behind boko Haram today might be right after all

And how did it got diplomatic clearance then from the Nigerian authorities IF it was carrying arms and ammunition

I smell lies from both sides of the divide
Because this is not the whole truth about the plane and mission

2 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Adminisher: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Firefire:

NIGERIA is fighting an internationally backed terrorist in the name of Boko Haram.

Now tell me what Chad needs the weapons for French Army in Chad abi

The angels are watching with keen interest.

undecided angry

There are French army units in Chad. Also American marines and an American UAV station monitoring the whole region. Your President spent the entire 2011, 2012 and early 2014 stealing money whilst enemies of Nigeria were surrounding the entire country.

15 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by ijobaooorun(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Were is d france guy I think itz tym to ban him from NL

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Boss13: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Did anybody read this - this is the third time, planes with arms airborned to chad have landed in Kano.

Something is not right. Mercenaries from chad have been caught fighting with insurgents. Boko haram has superior firearms and our military is struggling with dilapidated and wornout guns.

I think it is time to march up to the Chadian embassy. They are behind our issues. Also, I thought sheriff claims he is not aware of boko haram, then what is he doing getting clearance for the plane?

I am afraid to think about this - but it seems that our darling president knows more or may be involved with boko haram indirectly and if he is not, then he doesn't need to be our president because a smart president must know about issues happening in his country, especially security issues.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Firefire(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Adminisher:

There are French army units in Chad. Also American marines and an American UAV station monitoring the whole region. [b]Your President [/b]spent the entire 2011, 2012 and early 2014 stealing money whilst enemies of Nigeria were surrounding the entire country.

My President, NOT Yours ? clap for yourself. grin
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by 2cato: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
We no go gree

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Bawss1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is one place where people without the slightest inkling of how international affairs is carried out will proffer empty opinions as though they are citing concrete facts. They have just had dinner and their stomachs are full so anything that comes to their eba infused brains will certainly be posted here... America must be behind this, France must be sponsoring Boko Haram, APC has a hand in this, SA is masterminding this....

Let the blind continue to lead the blind.

4 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by YoursGEJ(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Trailblazer1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Where are all those jobless nairaland conspiracy theorists??

Cc: egift and co
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by omusiliyu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Obiwannn:
what naw happens to those persons schooling in France? ?
I was flabbergasted when I saw this bro. Though i'm schoolin at outskirt of France. University of Commerce, Monaco precisely. I've never seen that particular plane here b4.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Boss13: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Adminisher:

There are French army units in Chad. Also American marines and an American UAV station monitoring the whole region. Your President spent the entire 2011, 2012 and early 2014 stealing money whilst enemies of Nigeria were surrounding the entire country.

This just brought my attention to a news clip where a member of boko haram confirmed that they are being trained by white men in the mountains. I was thinking maybe Arabs but definitely Arabs ain't white.

France what did we do to you guys and why are innocent people suffering from this? And where is the US and Britain? They are all quiet about our problems

4 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by edogirl2: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Timehin:
He denied that the plane was carrying arms and ammunition, stressing that it was conveying two light Gazelle helicopters, spare parts and maintenance items belonging to the French Army.

Nigerian govt should stop pandering to US, FRANCE and those francophone neighbouring countries especially CHAD cos its becoming glaring they are deeply involved in BH terrorism in Nigeria.

It is high time we make a strong statement and if it warrants taking economic or political action against such countries.

Truth is the current government largely inept at playing he diplomatic game. I shake my head when I read Nigerians championing Nigeria's rush into Russia's embrace.

Remember the days when you would see a big, tall lump of a man in front of Mike Tyson, and the latter would throw a punch or two and the lazy, fat, tall, impossibly large man would fall like a pack of cards. Am sorry to say, that's Nigeria in the international scene: big for nothing, loud but generally discredited and largely unrespected by any country in the diplomatic space.

If this had happened in India, Brazil or even South Africa, France would be shitting itself right now.

4 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by laimo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Every country come dey use Nigeria play ten-ten.
When the clueless rules...

3 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by kings49(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na who help me see my small pikin dog?

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by 40dogzz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Let the truth be told, i think gej has over stayed his welcome as 9ja no1. Sentiment is our biggest problem, how have his policies touch the common man? He is been decived by greedy people around him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Randerl: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
France can only be good cover for the dirty CIA job.

"Tell the Nigerians that it for the French Troops in Chad and it is covered by diplomatic paperwork.

"But don't tell them the flight originated from Central African Republic. We need to beef up our latest efforts in NE Nigeria. We are seriously behind schedule and our Boys (BH) are losing ground to the Nigerian Armed Forces. "

ammyluv2002:
France ke? How France enter the matter

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Tval(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
I swear if this plane should leave for chad without them telling us the truth, then i will conclude boko-haram is being sponsored by someone in power.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? / EndSARS Attack: Full Text Of Governor Oyetola's Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.