Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano (29767 Views)

Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr / CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by killercute16(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Vikkie14:
France or US, am still wary of them both. They first accused our newly-found "boyfriend"(Russia) simply because we dump them for the former Soviet nation.
I think it's better to dine with a known "bully" than a "pretentious,biased(they would support a country to fight terrorism and still fund that same terrorist--am nt talkin of BH) friend.
I know either an European country or an Western nation has an hand in this. Russian aint stupid to ship such hardwares with their plane and crew on such mission. This is an act to destroy the bi-lateral relationship of both country. Propaganda: weapon of the US. Same tactics used during Israeli-Egyptian war. They fly an Egyptian flag on a US ship and attack Israeli navy. Israel nearly wipe Egypt off the map only for US to tell Egypt to recognised Israel statehood in return for sponsoring their military which now make Egypt the largest military in Africa. Same shit they are feeding the world with that 9/11 is the work of Osama bin Laden when actually it's an INSIDE JOB.
They are trying to paralysed and frustrate us.

They are not convenient with Nigeria waking from being an UNDERDOG. They just realized the "damage" the duo of RusioNigeria "boy/girlfriendship" could caused them.

They are just simply A FRIENDLY FOE.

#TeamRussia
FIXED
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2014
Firefire:

NIGERIA is fighting an internationally backed terrorist in the name of Boko Haram.

Now tell me what Chad needs the weapons for French Army in Chad abi

The angels are watching with keen interest.

undecided angry
No!
Buhari iz no longer behind bh abi? angry
God will punish some ppl 4rm now till next year.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by soarbeyond(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:

France is the colonial masters of both Central African republic(CAR) and Chad, which were both the departure and destination of the flight respectively.

so I'd say France were servicing the states they have interests in.

The Russian cargo plane was only chartered from Russia.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nansense
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by shigo20(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Observing
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Has anyone answered this question yet? Can anyone answer whether it is possible?
Collynzo9:
A plane destined for Chad got clearance from Abuja?
How?

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
So you have nothing to contribute to the discussion other than attacking everyone else that have made suggestions?.
I am very suspicious of people like you. It seems that you do not have the interest of Nigeria at heart and may well be yourself an enemy of Nigeria
Bawss1:
This is one place where people without the slightest inkling of how international affairs is carried out will proffer empty opinions as though they are citing concrete facts. They have just had dinner and their stomachs are full so anything that comes to their eba infused brains will certainly be posted here... America must be behind this, France must be sponsoring Boko Haram, APC has a hand in this, SA is masterminding this....

Let the blind continue to lead the blind.

all4naija:
Nigerians are bunch of confused people! They lie and accuse innocent nations all in the name of proving a point. Backward people without carrying out thorough investigation before making noises. Noisemakers!

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by xkris11(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
There is no reason the federal govt should allow the plane to fly to its destination if truly the govt is committed in fighting insurgency.Chad is not in crisis or war,what is the helicopter meant for?This is the result of our prayers and God has started to expose all evil plan against this country.

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by biafranqueen: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
igbo2011:
@horus @cap28 @biafranqueen @genbuhari @thoth

What do you think about this?
What surprises me is the denial of white supremacy in action. Nigeria is a Super Power nation in training that has currently aligned themselves with The Super Power China. We have zero allies when it comes to nations owned by White Supremacists.
For me we must align ourselves with non-white nations in South America, Asia, etc;

What pisses me off is that these greedy leaders are busy with elections, while our enemies are gearing up for the promised war they predicted.

Check this from 2006
http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2006/01/journal_nigeria.html

These guys are wicked this was in 2006 this is all about commodities and financial gains.
Sunday, 29 January 2006

JOURNAL: Opportunities in Nigerian Outcomes
Port Harcourt, Nigeria. There have been two large robbery/raids on corporate compounds in the past week. The first was on Agip's (an Italian oil company) headquarters where seven were killed. The most recent was on Saturday when Daewoo's (a South Korean conglomerate) compound was raided and $285,000 was stolen. The objective of these raids and recent kidnappings, beyond the immediate financial gain, is to coerce corporations. It's working.

In further signs that this movement is adopting global guerrilla methods: 1) they have released the foreign hostages after a payment of $770,000. The moral damage to the marketplace was already maximized (Shell has withdrawn 500 employees and hundreds of contractors have fled), and a bloodless release makes it easier for corporations to deal with them in the future. 2) the group has set a GOAL (!) of a 30% reduction in Nigerian production by the end of February!

Naturally, the research analysts at the major global banks/hedge funds and government agencies are scrambling to understand the implications of this new wave of violence -- given that the fate of several major corporations, a trillion dollars of oil, and the world's oil price is at stake. Unfortunately, this effort may fall short given that the type of warfare that is evolving in Nigeria (and other places) is very new and complex. To really take full advantage of this opportunity (for financial speculators) or to mitigate the risks (corporate participants that want to limit their downside risk), a team that combines expertise in the oil market, regional knowledge, and this new form of warfare (this analyst has built an excellent track record by anticipating outcomes in Iraq, Nigeria, and Russia) should be assembled to build an actionable model and potential scenarios. Further, this model could even be built as a service delivered via a private Web site for a hefty subscription (also something I have tons of experience with). The potential profit here is limitless and the downsides are catastrophic. Things are starting to move in earnest.

UPDATE: It appears that some global hedge fund managers think the same thing (although their scenarios need lots of work).

1 Share

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by biafranqueen: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
GenBuhari:
Has anyone answered this question yet? Can anyone answer whether it is possible?
I am still reading your own brose, what is your immediate analysis?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Of course; because was it not Thief O. that handed over Bakassi to France Cameroun?
Thief O. is an enemy of Nigeria working for the interests of his imperialist masters.

If you were to say General Sani Abacha would not have tolerated this nonsense, then I would be inclined to agree
zomby:
This is a result of having a very weak leader as president. No one has respect for this clueless dude.
Do you guys truly think France or Chad would have the balls to try this mess during OBJ regime?

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Horus(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiHKj_AUHdU

[size=15pt]Boko Haram and CİA[/size]

Adminisher:

There are French army units in Chad. Also American marines and an American UAV station monitoring the whole region. Your President spent the entire 2011, 2012 and early 2014 stealing money whilst enemies of Nigeria were surrounding the entire country.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Bawss1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
GenBuhari:
So you have nothing to contribute to the discussion other than attacking everyone else that have made suggestions?.
I am very suspicious of people like you. It seems that you do not have the interest of Nigeria at heart and may well be yourself an enemy of Nigeria

Be suspicious all you want, only a fool will mistake the uninformed and ludicrous conjecturing that this thread is full of for patriotism.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Bawss1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Goodness, the loonies have arrived with their conspiracies.

Arriverderchi.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Horus(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
igbo2011:

If the French are claiming that the arms were meant for their 'peace-keeping' troops; this bring more questions than answers

1 - Why not use a normal french military plane?

2 - Why hire a Russian plane to do the "job"?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Horus:

If the French are claiming that the arms were meant for their 'peace-keeping' troops; this bring more questions than answers

1 - Why not use a normal french military plane?

2 - Why hire a Russian plane to do the "job"?

You are a petty propagandist! No sane human being would take your posts serious!
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Horus(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
all4naija:
You are a petty propagandist! No sane human being would take your posts serious!

You are not even a sane human and this is why you cannot take any posts serious grin
Please go to the Animals section of the forum grin

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by twentycent(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thank goodness the plane didn't emanate frm kutuwenji&nijerstan where we school..
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
I do not know what is going on my suspicion is it may be something to do with preparations to try and breakup Nigeria in the coming weeks
biafranqueen:
I am still reading your own brose, what is your immediate analysis?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by dhaewood(m): 5:10am On Dec 09, 2014
THERE IS A LARGE AMOUNT OF CRUDE OIL JUST DISCOVERED IN THE LAKE CHAD,USING TERRORIST TO CARVE THAT PART NIGERIA HELPS FRANCE TO CONTROL THE OIL
Boss13:

This just brought my attention to a news clip where a member of boko haram confirmed that they are being trained by white men in the mountains. I was thinking maybe Arabs but definitely Arabs ain't white.

France what did we do to you guys and why are innocent people suffering from this? And where is the US and Britain? They are all quiet about our problems
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Ilekokonit: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2014
eleojo23:
These kind of scenarios of action and conspiracy theories are best enjoyed as movies but when it becomes real and begins to happen close to home then we may have doomsday on our hands.
The matter should be thoroughly investigated.

The current Lootocrats of ALL parties currently running the country are not capable of an investigation of such magnitude.

Their hearts are just not sincere enough to care if anyone bombs the masses to smithereens as long as they are allowed to continue stealing and their foreign registered private jets are on standby to evacuate them and their families once the s.hit hits the fan.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by thoth: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
igbo2011:

First, we should understand that imperialists nations have something we call sphere of influence, which in the case of Africa means the colonies belong to and can only be influenced(controlled) by the colonists nations,according to an earlier agreement which is still strictly adhered, a nation can not unilaterally involve itself on another nations colony without seeking permission from the colonist, WW2 changed a lot of things in the Geopolitics of Africa but much has remained same at large.
Europeans have their differences and hardly agrees on most things but there is nothing that so readily brings them together as working against an African Nation.
Keep in mind also that what raised the need to have Nigeria disintegrated was the role we played in ECOMOG under Abacha and how we almost obliterated western influence on the nations we were involved in.
That event threatened almost all other imperialists controlled nations, France as well.
Israel is at the head of things in Nigerian terrorism problems, i will not be surprised if there are other nations working in concert with USA and France to achieve the atrocious goal.
Africans think very simply, almost like a child. It is not uncommon to have people make statements like " Do you think US cares about little poor Nigeria ? Who is Nigeria to the Superpower USA?" To them we somehow are too unimportant, others do have this idea that white people are good hearted, loves life, infact angelic.
People should be more concerned about building up regional security than waiting for the already bought and sold government to provide it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by prettyboi1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bullshit!!!! France is a very big suspect in the funding of boko haram,why do I seem to be one of the very few who feel like this?
Where is the news agency, AFP from? It is from France and it specializes exclusively in ridiculing any of Nigeria's and/or our military's efforts against boko haram and yet it is always the first to have even the most secret video of boko haram claiming "victory".

Remember the case of someone recently saying that some dollar bills were found on the helicopter that crashed around one of the places the insurgency is currently happening in? Remember also,that one of the Kano bomb blast survivors said that it was a "white" man he saw triggering the bomb? Remember sometime earlier in the year that some of the soldiers at the war-fronts said that some of the captured boko haram members said it was some "white" guys training them? We should investigate these thoroughly.

By the way,I wonder when they started speaking Hausa in France that AFP is so QUICK to always know what the dead Shekau is always saying.....even before native hausa-speaking Nigerians.

Is France now saying that our soldiers don't know the difference between arms/ammunitions and spare parts?

Why didn't France use a French military aircraft to transport its "French Army's" equipments?

There are so many damn questions to ask. Just weeks ago, coincidentally a Cameroonian investigative journalist implicated Chad's president in this whole boko haram issue and 2 weeks later a very likely proof appears. Can it be a mistake? I don't think so. I honestly think that France is trying to use all its former colonies (which coincidentally border Nigeria all round) as covert means of disrupting Nigeria. No one can convince me otherwise. I guess they think this is the best time seeing that the present president of Nigeria is weak-willed and can't inspire that typical Nigerian ruggedness or wield that influence with neighbouring countries or with other fellow African brothers like we normally would. The truth is however that their plans (together with the US) have been failing woefully and it's only a matter of time before Nigeria gets back to being on her feet so they're trying as quickly as possible before they miss their golden opportunity. By the Grace of God, they'd still fail...THIS IS NIGERIA, WE DON"T NECESSARILY HAVE TO KNOW HOW WE DO IT, BUT WHEN IT'S TIME TO DO IT, WE DO IT. I just wish we had a real commander-in-chief in these trying times.

Death to the enemies of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Obiwannn: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
omusiliyu:
I was flabbergasted when I saw this bro. Though i'm schoolin at outskirt of France. University of Commerce, Monaco precisely. I've never seen that particular plane here b4.

loool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform / Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal / EndSARS Attack: Full Text Of Governor Oyetola's Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.