Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts (20480 Views)

If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan / Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by marieolae(f): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2014
I guess he thought he could sing his way into the house of representatives.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Bibol(f): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2014
He should have known he will lose to the son of the king
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by akanbiaa(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2014
onatisi:
I don't think so, desmond elliot is a newbie too and he won his party nomination in lagos state .the problem is 9ice himself has problems
desmond Eliot went for state house of assembly as a beginner and won if he had gone for house of reps he might have failed also, in nigerian current politics you don't be too ambitious as a beginner except you have made a mark and created lots of employment and made lots of money in the private sector at least to be a successful house of reps member today you have to be a multimillionaire not just a millionaire.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by tyson99(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2014
slickyb:

u trying to be funny or wat. undecided
who's this antelope
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Btruth: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Eeyah! Sorry 9ice. But my advice for you is "never give up". Keep trying, especially through the grass root politics. You need to work a bit harder and position yourself for the next election or even a better position. You've done well bro, at least you made an attempt.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Blaqsmith(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2014
01mcfadden:

Why not tell him to remember 2013/2014 champions league final?
The madrista spirit grin
That wasn't political baba.
Political allusion fits in better grin

Btw, you are right.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by onadana: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2014
tongue. . ..nice ..is it a biscuit?Some people think politics is a joke.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2014
AM glad he tried.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by betatalk: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2014
He is a bad loser and before the election he was already complaining. He is a potential decamper. This aint the musical industry and desmond elliot won because he look serious.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Tbillz(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Laughing in tiny Tony pain's voice........
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by aspirebig: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2014
synergycom19:
House of Representatives is too much for a beginner,could have started at councilor or at most state house of assembly. Ill-advised

My opinion too

The advisers shaa
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by VivaLaFrans: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2014
emmalezy:
9ice has lost the APC House of Reps ticket after the party’s primaries were conducted. He lost out to Prince Akeem Oyewumi, the son of the Soun of Ogbomosho. 9ice was planning to become a house of representative member at Ogbomoso North/South/Orire Constituency in 2015 before losing today.

His camp has however denied he lost saying the election is inconclusive.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/9ice-loses-apc-primaries-as-camp-reacts.html?m=1
This man should go and sit down.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by betatalk: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Son of the soun of ogbomosho is on ground and 9ice should not think music industry is the same as politics. I feel some poeple deceive am chop money wella.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Olaone1: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2014
A guy contesting for HOR (APC) in Ibadan built a low-cost housing estate for people. No need to reveal his nickname. He built a hall for B.C.O.S. He also built a hall for Amuludun FM - a Radio Nigeria station. And he has bought cars for at least 15 people. Transformers for more than 5 towns. Many generators, fridges, freezers, hair dryers, etc. How do you compete against this? The primaries took place yesterday. I think there were over 600 delegates and he promised each 10000 Naira. His main opponent, a two-time HOA member didn't even bother to turn up. Suffice it to say it was a landslide for him.

The money/spoils in politics is the problem. I don't know whether we can sustain this forever.

As a HOR member, if you pull less than 15 million monthly (in total) there is a problem somewhere. It was even more than this during Obasanjo's presidency.

Oyo State HOA members get 5M monthly. Just 2 weeks ago, a member lauded Ajimobi publicly for giving each member 1M just to go and 'flenjour'. He does this regularly.

You go tey for the-called corporate world and you no go still reach these guys undecided

1 Like

Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Soreza(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2014
onatisi:
9ice get problems .9ice has been losing everything over the years. He lost his first marriage,he lost the friendship of his friends and people who helped him to fame,he has lost his stardom and fame in music,definitely he will have lost some money in this attempt at politics,and now he has lost an election. He simply needs to sit down and take a deep thoughtful look at where things started going wrong for him. Since he left payne things haven't been the same for 9ice .
shut up,everybody in lives has several disappointment, why must u list all of his like he is a failure or something
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by aisammy4: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2014
9ice, u r my man oh, but this political thing is not ur game. Forget dat horse-riding thing. The same people who push into considering contesting are still the same people who have betrayed u. Politics is a very dirty game...people who are involved get dirty and can always have their hand stained. R u ready for it? If yes, try again next time...bribe ur way in mehnnnnnnnnnn!

Waaaaaaaaaaat! dat is d selling trend pips
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by kenex4ever(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Eeyah so na only olusola come win 4 d celebs? (Desmond ediot) abi na because PAPILO campaign 4 am. Seriously, I for like make gongo aso win, eMm sorry I mean 9ice.
Chai
Chai
After all d horse riding, ogbomosho people una wicked, in fact, I no go pass ogbomosho again if I dey go kwara state go c my kwara-babe.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by stonecoldcafe: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2014
synergycom19:
House of Representatives is too much for a beginner,could have started at councilor or at most state house of assembly. Ill-advised
Calibre of d person matters. Murray Bruce won d senatorial seat in Bayelsa!
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2014
See LIFE DRAMA !
Anyway , ape jeun koni jeba je ...rara o,rara o....t'ori ba pe nile a dire ....
9ice , 2019 is sure !
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by kingthreat(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2014
If he won, belive me Terry G will contest for House of Rep in 2019
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by onatisi(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Olaone1:
A guy contesting for HOR (APC) in Ibadan built a low-cost housing estate for people. No need to reveal his nickname. He built a hall for B.C.O.S. He also built a hall for Amuludun FM - a Radio Nigeria station. And he has bought cars for at least 15 people. Transformers for more than 5 towns. Many generators, fridges, freezers, hair dryers, etc. How do you compete against this? The primaries took place yesterday. I think there were over 600 delegates and he promised each 10000 Naira. His main opponent, a two-time HOA member didn't even bother to turn up. Suffice it to say it was a landslide for him.

The money/spoils in politics is the problem. I don't know whether we can sustain this forever.

As a HOR member, if you pull less than 15 million monthly (in total) there is a problem somewhere. It was even more than this during Obasanjo's presidency.

Oyo State HOA members get 5M monthly. Just 2 weeks ago, a member lauded Ajimobi publicly for giving each member 1M just to go and 'flenjour'. He does this regularly.

You go tey for the-called corporate world and you no go still reach these guys undecided
been in a political office or post is 10000% better than doing money rituals. During the time of akala ,if you see the kind of money state honorable were making you will want to do anything to get to that post. One day I paused and thought about it that if state reps could be making such amounts how much more federal reps and senators!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Bimpe29: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2014
9ice come next time.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by onatisi(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Soreza:
shut up,everybody in lives has several disappointment, why must u list all of his like he is a failure or something
I don't need to argue or discuss with you. I know 9ice himself will be looking at things now to see where he had gotten it all wrong. The list is getting longer with each passing day. Thanks for ur contribution anyway,please don't quote me again.
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by seunwen2(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Seriously thinking to contest as councillor 2019 advice me pals
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by xtervaganza(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Ok ooo
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by mastertunji(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2014
He over-rated himself & was ill-advised by beginning his political foray 4rm d House of Reps. He should have tried House of Assembly or even local govt Chairmanship. Congrats 2 Desmond. It is not easy 2 contest against d children of d Obas & d sponsors of d party. U see what happemed in Lagos 2
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by joshbouy(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2014
LOOOL 9ice is crazy. How will u go and
contest election against the son of the king
of Ogbomosho in Ogbomosho?!
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by onatisi(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2014
seunwen2:
Seriously thinking to contest as councillor 2019 advice me pals
which state are you from?
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by jimmy101231(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Blackchampion:
Correct me dude if 9ja music industry isn't part of Nollywood.
Na you sabi
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by simdam500(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2014
sorry bro, there is always another step to climb
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ok
Re: 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts by jimmy101231(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
jimmy101231:
Na you sabi
don't know why here is full of Nonsense people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Rescues 1890 Persons From Boko Haram / Solomon Dalung Drives A Bus In Nnewi While On Working Visit - Photos / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Pose With Lagos State House Of Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.