Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips (20860 Views)

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
kristina1:

Guys actually look handsome with pink lips(natural) and not artificial ones
yeah, I love handsome guys with pink lips
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by clemz88(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Let somebody shout halleluia.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:

You get sense grin
money is not everything I like when a man is good looking

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:

You mean the artificial one undecided
Lol....some girls are having the natural and original pink lips sha.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
clemz88:
Let somebody shout halleluia.
how
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by acenazt: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmm make I go dye my own since e red. Coming back with a nicer colour.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
girls are just so weird.....fat pocket, INYANYA-like physique and now he must be have pink lips.... no wonder they are always heartbroken

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Odunharry(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
hmmm
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
acenazt:
See meeee kiss me. But I will Bang u!!
your lip is not pink is actually red
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by chimerase2: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls how is pink colour lipsrsealed
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by acenazt: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
your lip is not pink is actually red
Lol Darker than Ur common pink. Unique You See!!
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
acenazt:
Lol Darker than Ur common pink. Unique You See!!
actually your lip is too big, can't kiss that kind of lip
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
yeah, I love handsome guys with pink lips
u get pink lips? undecided
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by lilmax(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
From tall guys to pink lips, what's next?
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
money is good but I also want my love life to be great
. Pink lips make ur love life great? Na who be this one?
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by acenazt: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
actually your lip is too big, can't kiss that kind of lip
I know better girls who kissed it

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by tayoxx(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
make una go read una book jor

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
@op I agree with you...there is just something abt dat lips....saw one at my camp a couple of weeks ago and I was like...woooooow dats the cutest guy in this camp...
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by pweetyz(f): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
i don't exactly know why but i just love guys with pink lips especially dark guys

i can recall when 2 guys came to evangelise to me..the older one did the talking,while the young one was just sitting and staring..he was dark and had really pink lips..they were so pink i couldn't stop looking at em..it just gave him this innocent look i loved grin

I kept hoping he'd come preach to me some other time but sadly..i havn't got to see him after that day

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by ronald4lif(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
how

Hello miss OnyebuGod, sorry to hear about your ban, I was reading the post you made relating to your ban and unbaning, tried to drop a comment there but the topic is been locked.

From what you said it seems it was ban because of unnecesary thread and/or post, which in your words is booking space lol. I hope you get unban but I am surprised one can just get ban on here without pre-notice or warning.

Hello mr. Seun good day to you and the moderators, please can you unban the account bearing Ireneony, please sir. She like the rest of us have learnt lesson from this and will abide by the rules henceforth.

Thanks and God bless sir.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Dahjhi: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
It depends on how the pink lips are designed.

So which design is dahjhi z wink .?
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
lilmax:
Long relaxed and styled hair. it's either that or blue eyes.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
ronald4lif:

Hello miss OnyebuGod, sorry to hear about your ban, I was reading the post you made relating to your ban and unbaning, tried to drop a comment there but the topic is been locked.

From what you said it seems it was ban because of unnecesary thread and/or post, which in your words is booking space lol. I hope you get unban but I am surprised one can just get ban on here without pre-notice or warning.

Hello mr. Seun good day to you and the moderators, please can you unban the account bearing Ireneony, please sir. She like the rest of us have learnt lesson from this and will abide by the rules henceforth.

Thanks and God bless sir.
we are not talking about ban here, we talking about guys with pink lips pls don't spoil the fun. Thanks sha
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
we are not talking about ban here, we talking about guys with pink lips pls don't spoil the fun

Oh okay, sorry to digress.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by ifex370(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
pweetyz:
i don't exactly know why but i just love guys with pink lips especially dark guys

i can recall when 2 guys came to evangelise to me..the older one did the talking,while the young one was just sitting and staring..he was dark and had really pink lips..they were so pink i couldn't stop looking at em..it just gave him this innocent look i loved grin

I kept hoping he'd come preach to me some other time but sadly..i havn't got to see him after that day

shocked

chisos

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by unibenstudent1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
pweetyz:

I will do pink lips tomorrow
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
ifex370:

shocked

chisos
she is just telling u the truth
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Tonydeeb(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
lilmax:
Sexy well-trimed beards I guess undecided
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
so na black lips u want? Biggest turn off ever
Buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
ronald4lif:

Oh okay, sorry to digress.
actually I was ban for space booking
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
I love pink lips on dark guys. Not all dark guys sha. Some pink lips are wierd(some will be looking like sum1 dat just sucked blood).

Pink lips on light skinned guys look normal to me. Nothing captivating about it.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Blebleswag:

Buhahahahahahahahaha
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 / Average Dick Size By Countries. / Ten Great Things About Dating Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.