Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips (21075 Views)

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by bigtt76(f): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Like Seun Osewa's pink lips OOOOHHHLALAA grin Abeg proof Seun, na joke ar de o kiss
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
bigtt76:
Like Seun Osewa's pink lips OOOOHHHLALAA grin Abeg proof Seun, na joke ar de o kiss
grin funny u
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by ifex370(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
she is just telling u the truth

oga mi... you no go understand grin
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
ifex370:

oga mi... you no go understand grin
sorry for not having pink lip
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by ronald4lif(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
actually I was ban for space booking

I see. Well, you are here now and still able to do whatever purpose your main account would serve, but fingers crossed on waiting for your unban sha.

So guys with pink lips are also on your radar, you too like better thing ni ohh
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
ronald4lif:

I see. Well, you are here now and still able to do whatever purpose your main account would serve, but fingers crossed on waiting for your unban sha.

So guys with pink lips are also on your radar, you too like better thing ni ohh
I love good things
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by uzoexcel(m): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
dunno if i got pink lips embarassed embarassed embarassed/// nt looked at a mirror in a long while
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by acenazt: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am back is this Pink or red??

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by ifex370(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
ireny:
sorry for not having pink lip

I get ooo... no p bro.. wetin man go do na....

na God hand we de grin

edited: damn it your a girl shocked
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Cdspencer(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
Whenever I see guys with pink lips my heart melt and I can't just resist them. Most of them are handsome. Just have pink lip and I will fall in love with youtongue

Check mine out.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2014
Niggas with pink and red lips

D sensible ones tho
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by whao: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2014
badoolee:
Niggas with pink and red lips
D sensible ones tho

Hmmm!!! You mean my kind of natural pinky lips?

Nor wonder they rush it like fresh tomato in the market.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Maamin(m): 1:00am On Dec 08, 2014
lilmax:
From tall guys to pink lips, what's next?

I guess the next thing will be guys with hairy nyash lipsrsealed

These chics are so not sure of a thing...hmmm!

*gets a mirror to check if lip is pink* kiss

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by whao: 1:05am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
yeah, I love handsome guys with pink lips

Whao!!!! So if the guy has this 2 qualities - handsome; pink lips just like mine then he is the champ? Oops!!

So where do you think the ugly and other lip colors flee too? Don't forget that one has no choice to when dos lips and the socalled handsome where form. Accept what you have at your disposal or else I call you a "Races" to lip color and charge you to court for been a races.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by naijaboiy: 1:26am On Dec 08, 2014
Another stùpid thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2014
acenazt:
Am back is this Pink or red??
mtchew! Take down dt ugly picture jare
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Joboms(m): 1:42am On Dec 08, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by 360command: 1:43am On Dec 08, 2014
This topic would be good on front page so as guys can show their lips
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by wunmi590(m): 2:44am On Dec 08, 2014
farano:
Hain! I no follow una grin

Hahahahah, I no fit laugh 000
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by eben28(m): 3:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Ok
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by justmag(m): 3:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Men with pink lips?? Really though? I thought dem dudes were gayish! ...soon am gonna hear girls like dudes with lip stick on.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by pweetyz(f): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
I will do pink lips tomorrow
do ke..the natural one is the real deal
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Op go and kiss valmunich already na

So, we dt don't have pink lips should go eat poison abi?? undecided undecided
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
Another stùpid thread undecided
stop stalking me. I think you are stup'd for commenting
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Durchess(f): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2014
*smh , gals sha.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Durchess:
*smh , gals sha.
are u not a lady
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Durchess(f): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
are u not a lady
yea bt thz things no longer freak me
maybe it did wen I was 14 or so bt not now
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by unibenstudent1(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
Whenever I see guys with pink lips my heart melt and I can't just resist them. Most of them are handsome. Just have pink lip and I will fall in love with youtongue
so how will this change the price of a naira to a dollar?
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Odunharry(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2014
pweetyz:
i don't exactly know why but i just love guys with pink lips especially dark guys

i can recall when 2 guys came to evangelise to me..the older one did the talking,while the young one was just sitting and staring..he was dark and had really pink lips..they were so pink i couldn't stop looking at em..it just gave him this innocent look i loved grin

I kept hoping he'd come preach to me some other time but sadly..i havn't got to see him after that day
wetin u 4 do if to say im cm back?
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by acenazt: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
mtchew! Take down dt ugly picture jare
hehheheeheeheheehe I think your brother looks worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.