Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips (21077 Views)

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:
I love pink lips on dark guys. Not all dark guys sha. Some pink lips are wierd(some will be looking like sum1 dat just sucked blood).

Pink lips on light skinned guys look normal to me. Nothing captivating about it.
brown lips on light skinned guys nko?grin
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
u must be among some niggah that don't have pink lipsgrin take heart. Please stop being insecure
if u can't speak American English well talk less of typing it abeg speak broken...na naija we dey...ogbeke feeling funky... kiss

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by naijaboiy: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
u must be among some niggah that don't have pink lipsgrin take heart. Please stop being insecure
Bwahahahahahaha!!!

This is like the funniest statement i've read in ages grin

I'm being insecure cos I don't have pink lips? grin
Your thinking process must be slow. undecided

Girls like you who don't know what they really want,,creating threads up and down are the truely insecure ones cheesy

Today it's tall guys,,tomorrow it's pink lips,,next tomorrow it's side burns.

I pity your type grin

Keep being picky until you pass your stage for marriage and that's how all the guys you pick will use you like a rag and dump you in the gutters.

Don't go and look for a real guy with good qualities,,be looking for a guy with pink lips cheesy

Na pink lips go put food for your table after marriage grin

Number one mofo grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by iceberylin(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2014
kristina1:

Lol....some girls are having the natural and original pink lips sha.
any lips is good enough grin
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Ajpharm(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Pink lips .. Abegii Na Money Sure Pass... I have but don't really see the fuss about it... To confirm you can check my profile pic...
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Girls like you who don't know what they really want,,creating threads up and down are the truely insecure ones cheesy

I pity your type grin

Keep being picky until you pass your stage for marriage and that's how all the guys you pick will use you like a rag and dump you in the gutters.

Don't go and look for a real guy with good qualities,,be looking for a guy with pink lips cheesy

Number one mofo grin
just say u can do without my post......i just de [i][/i]just say u can't do without my post.....i just de pity u
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by naijaboiy: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
just say u can do without my post......i just de just say u can't do without my post.....i just de pity u
Yea,,i feed on them undecided
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Creamish:

Pix?

Something like this;

Or Melvin Oduah

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by lexbram: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2014
chai deres Godt oooo!!!
naijaboiy:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

I pity your type grin

Number one mofo grin
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
it looks abnormal on dark guys but natural on fair guys-disclaimer neither of the pics re mine
It's not abnormal on dark guys.

P.S- The first photo is fake.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:

Something like this;

Or Melvin Oduah

this one go kill person o I run....e too get packs
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by icekidgodfrey(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
Whenever I see guys with pink lips my heart melt and I can't just resist them. Most of them are handsome. Just have pink lip and I will fall in love with youtongue

Lol, beware of cancer. There's actually an ointment that prevents chronic smokers from having a black lip, it turns the lips pink, and people who use it are prone to cancer.. Nah come go contract o..
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Largas:

brown lips on light skinned guys nko?grin
Eeww. *Pukes*

Not bad on dark guys sha.

Like Idris Elba. wink
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2014
icekidgodfrey:

Lol, beware of cancer. There's actually an ointment that prevents chronic smokers from having a black lip, it turns the lips pink, and people who use it are prone to cancer.. Nah come go contract o..
they are some that have pink lip naturally
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Creamish(f): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:

Something like this;

Or Melvin Oduah

Oh..I see.... not bad sha. Havnt ever rily taken any notice of it..
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
this one go kill person o I run....e too get packs
You are missing sha.
Guys with 6packs are hot even when ugly. smiley
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:

Eeww. *Pukes*

Not bad on dark guys sha.

Like Idris Elba. wink
Hehe. I made you puke.grin
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:

You are missing sha.
Guys with 6packs are hot even when ugly. smiley
I don't want someone that will kill me in bed o.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
He's talking about people who have it natural and do smoke.
Smoking turns pink lips to black.
But in an attempt to maintain their pink lips, they result to using ointment which causes cancer.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:

He's talking about people who have it natural and do smoke.
Smoking turns pink lips to black.
But in an attempt to maintain their pink lips, they result to using ointment which causes cancer.
ok
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by icekidgodfrey(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:

I know.. And I do have one.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2014
icekidgodfrey:

I know.. And I do have one.
okay
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2014
iceberylin:

any lips is good enough grin

Even dark lip.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Mzgracie(f): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
I love pink lips. Its part of those things I look out for. Although, its not compulsory he has a pink lips. It ll only boost my morale whenever I wanna kiss him. Pink lips generally are kissable and sexy.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mzgracie:
I love pink lips. Its part of those things I look out for. Although, its not compulsory he has a pink lips. It ll only boost my morale whenever I wanna kiss him. Pink lips generally are kissable and sexy.
yeah that true
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by darlingnuel(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
I love it when ladies are attracted by little things like pink lips... Wow! Shout out to the ladies who ain't ruled by money!
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by uzoexcel(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Are this pink or reddish
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
kristina1:

As in eehn,one of the sweetest feelings ever.

I v got great once, inbox me. trust me, u would lk dem
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by uzoexcel(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wat abt dis lipsrsealed
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
uzoexcel:
Wat abt dis lipsrsealed
are u asking me out?undecided
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
You mean like this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
yhomz093:
You mean like this? cheesy
tufakwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.