Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips (21066 Views)

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by clemz88(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
how
hawaii
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by simdam500(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Smh at people on first row
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by cupidhero(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mprex:
Turn off undecided
Why is it a turn off? If you don't like men with pink lips then you will prolly hate me when we meet finally,thats the first thing people notice about me,sometimes the compliments can be too much,i once cut ties with a male friend cos he kept complimenting me about my lips. should i start smoking so i can make it dark the way you like it?
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by cupidhero(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
It depends on how the pink lips are designed.
na versace design ma own you will totally love it. Got a 5 days ban came back and got tired of NL.hope err'thing is fine with you?
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
Whenever I see guys with pink lips my heart melt and I can't just resist them. Most of them are handsome. Just have pink lip and I will fall in love with youtongue
so you had to open another account? lipsrsealed ireneonye
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
2sExy1:
so you had to open another account? lipsrsealed ireneonye
I was ban
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by cupidhero(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Blebleswag:

Buhahahahahahahahaha
Whats with the owl on your DP? are you a luciferian?
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Pennywise(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
I used to have pink lips. I woke up one morning and it was gone.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pennywise:
I used to have pink lips. I woke up one morning and it was gone.
maybe you smokes
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
I was ban
okay... sorry. if its the spam boy bot, just report to the mods
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by maaft(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
kristina1:

Maybe she likes it brown.
Brown is also great.
sad
kristina1:

Maybe she likes it brown.
Brown is also great.
no hope do guys with black lips like me so. chai
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Pennywise(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
maybe you smokes

I am guilty of all vices known to man except smoking. You cant even pay me to smoke. I detest it. I suppose it went because it couldnt bear people getting fixated on my lips.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
2sExy1:
okay... sorry. if its the spam boy bot, just report to the mods
I have done ththat...just because of space booking I am banned for one month, help me still tell seun or any mods.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Dahjhi: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
Lipstick design grin
cool

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by lacasera14(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
I have pink lips but unfortunately i came into the thread late. cry
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by wolexy2(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na so it's

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by maaft(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
maybe you smokes
Na this babe gbagaun pass here sha. hanhan

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

This is like the funniest statement i've read in ages grin

I'm being insecure cos I don't have pink lips? grin
Your thinking process must be slow. undecided

Girls like you who don't know what they really want,,creating threads up and down are the truely insecure ones cheesy

Today it's tall guys,,tomorrow it's pink lips,,next tomorrow it's side burns.

I pity your type grin

Keep being picky until you pass your stage for marriage and that's how all the guys you pick will use you like a rag and dump you in the gutters.

Don't go and look for a real guy with good qualities,,be looking for a guy with pink lips cheesy

Na pink lips go put food for your table after marriage grin

Number one mofo grin

Gosh! You didnt have to attack her like that, she has the right to state what she likes.
When did it become wrong or a crime for a girl to state her desires? Why are you predicting a bad future for her, cause she likes "pink lips" and you dont have "pink lips"

Smh and I thought you were sensible.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
OP, guys with pink lips are sexy! Agreed!

But im more interested in his brain than his lips, so pink lips isnt enough for me. smiley
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
evegran:

Gosh! You didnt have to attack her like that, she has the right to state what she likes.
When did it become wrong or a crime for a girl to state her desires? Why are you predicting a bad future for her, cause she likes "pink lips" and you dont have "pink lips"

Smh and I thought you were sensible.
And I don't care what you think undecided
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

And I don't care what you think undecided

How would you care? When you're apparently more deluded than before- being Mr NL makes you better? Nah! You're still that skinny boy in one of the public univerisities in Nigeria, who actually thinks he has a future with his average IQ and flimsy personality.
Ant!
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by naijaboiy: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
evegran:

How would you care? When you're apparently more deluded than before- being Mr NL makes you better? Nah! You're still that skinny boy in one of the public univerisities in Nigeria, who actually thinks he has a future with his average IQ and flimsy personality.
Ant!
Kk grin
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
I got my pink lips from eating raw cashew seed
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
maaft:
Na this babe gbagaun pass here sha. hanhan
#SMOKES# ROTFL

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
#SMOKES# ROTFL
whatever
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by maaft(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
#SMOKES# ROTFL
lol. Na so Na. Instead make she go learn how to type and talk better English. she dhe here Dhe say pink lips. you fit take babe wey her English Na nonsense go party or anywhere? haha. make person wan introduce her to him mama and friends now. make she be like "my names was as follow ireneony ireny "

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
maaft:
lol. Na so Na. Instead make she go learn how to type and talk better English. she dhe here Dhe say pink lips. you fit take babe wey her English Na nonsense go party or anywhere? haha. make person wan introduce her to him mama and friends now. make she be like "my names was as follow ireneony ireny "
so u have never made any mistake in your life....smh
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
cupidhero:

na versace design ma own you will totally love it. Got a 5 days ban came back and got tired of NL.hope err'thing is fine with you?
are you sure? Shey e be like this guy own? grin

why were you banned? Everything is ok. We thank God

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by cupidhero(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
are you sure? Shey e be like this guy own? grin

why were you banned? Everything is ok. We thank God
nah! That bwoi's lips is nasty! A dude insulted me in the politics section and i called him names then i got banned while he roamed NL freely. be good!
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
cupidhero:

nah! That bwoi's lips is nasty! A dude insulted me in the politics section and i called him names then i got banned while he roamed NL freely. be good!
na wa o. No mind them. Yeah. You too.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
na wa o. No mind them. Yeah. You too.
the rate at which the mods ban nowadays is alarming.....i was given one month ban for space booking. Fear nor let person talk again
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
the rate at which the mods ban nowadays is alarming.....i was given one month ban for space booking. Fear nor let person talk again
one month? E be like say the mod weh ban you get bad belle for you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding / How Do You Like To Be Kissed? / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.