Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips (21082 Views)

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
one month? E be like say the mod weh ban you get bad belle for you o.
yes o...that is wickedness, after some persons will be saying they are Christians.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by maaft(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
so u have never made any mistake in your life....smh
a beg this one isn't a mistake. you've been making errors all along. this one just caught my eye. correct yourself if it's a mistake. #no fighting tho

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by maaft(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Kk grin
enrolling in a public university is a sin abi.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
maaft:
a beg this one isn't a mistake. you've been making errors all along. this one just caught my eye. correct yourself if it's a mistake. #no fighting tho
u are just jealous cos u don't have pink lip. Actually check your dictionary am correct.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by maaft(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
u are just jealous cos u don't have pink lip. Actually check your dictionary am correct.
madame, a lady stated previously that its the Intellect that appeals to her. you can't fake being intellectual but you can fake pink lips. it's what the brain carries that matters and you should have used "smoke" madame.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
maaft:
madame, a lady stated previously that its the Intellect that appeals to her. you can't fake being intellectual but you can fake pink lips. it's what the brain carries that matters and you should have used "smoke" madame.
that does not still change the fact u are jealous of guys with pink lips....
boy bye...
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
the rate at which the mods ban nowadays is alarming.....i was given one month ban for space booking. Fear nor let person talk again
ure lucky dear ,,one stupid mod banned me for 6months and even close down my thread
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by maaft(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
that does not still change the fact u are jealous of guys with pink lips....
boy bye...
lol. may you have sense. bye.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
iffa hear "smokes " ,which dico? irene advanced dico
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
ure lucky dear ,,one stupid mod banned me for 6months and even close down my thread
am still on ban....that y I have to open another moniker.....seun should do something about this. Some of his mods take things personal and is not good, they just dislike some persons naturally.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
iffa hear "smokes " ,which dico? irene advanced dico
get the bleep out of here....envious being
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
get the bleep out of here....envious being
envious of hucommon ure not d only gal on earth na, Why would I be envious
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
am still on ban....that y I have to open another moniker.....seun should do something about this. Some of his mods take things personal and is not good, they just dislike some persons naturally.
yeah, I don't wanna mention names,,,, I don't wanna get banned again,,,,, but on a more serious note d moderators are going haywire with power
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Tymax(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Most of them like women pass food sef tongue
False accusation. angry
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by uzoexcel(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
lol...nt today grin grin grin grin
ireny:
are u asking me out?undecided
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
Another stùpid thread undecided
heheheh cheesy

our king hating coz he aint got pink lips......

ahl dash you my own shaaaaa...mine is whitish....

just damn tired of the lips angry
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
whao:

Hmmm!!! You mean my kind of natural pinky lips?

Nor wonder they rush it like fresh tomato in the market.
shey alaba market
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
I mean d real pink lips nt d fake ones
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by trendiitee(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
uzoexcel:
lol...nt today grin grin grin grin
erm erm erm ***clears throat***
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by naijaboiy: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
maaft:
enrolling in a public university is a sin abi.
That should be a question for the lady to answer cheesy

I'm sure she went to havard grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by maaft(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

thats she has ever seen the walls of a university before. haha
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by maaft(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

thats if she has ever seen the walls of a university before. haha
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by uzoexcel(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Gives her water
trendiitee:
erm erm erm ***clears throat***
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by naijaboiy: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
maaft:
thats if she has ever seen the walls of a university before. haha
LoL,,you know ladies na cheesy
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 09, 2014
cupidhero:

Whats with the owl on your DP? are you a luciferian?
Sorry, did Lucifer create any animal or creature?
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:19am On Dec 09, 2014
MrsGoodness:
who cares about lips...

we talking money

Yes o.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:24am On Dec 09, 2014
ireny:
money is good but I also want my love life to be great

Dear, with lots of money I think anyone's love life will be great.

Money rules and money can buy you anything on earth.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Mprex(f): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
cupidhero:

Why is it a turn off? If you don't like men with pink lips then you will prolly hate me when we meet finally,thats the first thing people notice about me,sometimes the compliments can be too much,i once cut ties with a male friend cos he kept complimenting me about my lips. should i start smoking so i can make it dark the way you like it?
lol. You dont have to do that. Just be on the outlook for ladies that love your lips
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Mprex(f): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Largas:

why don't you like pink lips? Hahaha are you the girl lil wayne said she does not date "pretty" niggers?grin
lols. @ pretty niggers
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mprex:

lols. @ pretty niggers
I go like see u in february babe.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by whao: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2014
badoolee:
shey alaba market

Lol!! Where is that market; hearing it for the first time. Na Wuse market for abuja nobi alabi market wey na old tomatoes dey sale pass..

U no see as my lips fresh? Hey just joking ok, nothing personal. But seriously, what has lips to do with additional quality of any responsible woman who have in mind a wonderful family with a responsible man.
Re: There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
whao:

Lol!! Where is that market; hearing it for the first time. Na Wuse market for abuja nobi alabi market wey na old tomatoes dey sale pass..

U no see as my lips fresh? Hey just joking ok, nothing personal. But seriously, what has lips to do with additional quality of any responsible woman who have in mind a wonderful family with a responsible man.
lolz
Like are you taking my post on here serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.