Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:28 PM

The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism (10895 Views)

Waist Training With Corsets / Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years / ~ What Are Your Thoughts On African Fabric Infused Ladies' Purses & Swimwear? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
zany17:
Most definitely......getting my soon
pls post a pic of your present waist condition for us to rate. tongue
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by moonnstar(f): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
I don order 4 mine ooooo
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
moonnstar:
I don order 4 mine ooooo
*looks at your profile pic, faints* Guys are in trouble!
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by nifeseun(f): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Would love to av 1 too..
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by moonnstar(f): 6:11am On Mar 13, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

*looks at your profile pic, faints* Guys are in trouble!
don't faint o,else I will pour u very cold acid.*winks*
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
moonnstar:
don't faint o,else I will pour u very cold acid.*winks*
a what? Abeg Abeg, if Na play stop am o, but if Na fight ....
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by detutu1: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
I bought mine about 2 weeks ago...I just bought for ' let s sha see how it works' I lost 2 inches off my waist in 7 days!!! It is not a miracle...I am not fat btw, I v an hour glass figure, just want that table flat tummy...Waist training works wonders with dieting and all...I ll start jogging after easter and m sure I ll see more drastic changes afterwards... grin
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2015
detutu1:
I bought mine about 2 weeks ago...I just bought for ' let s sha see how it works' I lost 2 inches off my waist in 7 days!!! It is not a miracle...I am not fat btw, I v an hour glass figure, just want that table flat tummy...Waist training works wonders with dieting and all...I ll start jogging after easter and m sure I ll see more drastic changes afterwards... grin
Do the needful ma'am. Please post a pic
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by detutu1: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Do the needful ma'am. Please post a pic

It is a pity I don't v a before picture...so you guys might not see the difference...u v no idea how excited I m about it tho...saw changes today too grin it z just the wiring that kinda hurts sometimes...but no pain, no gain right? wink
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
detutu1:

It is a pity I don't v a before picture...so you guys might not see the difference...u v no idea how excited I m about it tho...saw changes today too grin it z just the wiring that kinda hurts sometimes...but no pain, no gain right? wink
Right now is the earliest time U've. It's not too late to post a pic and I'm sire that would go a long way in convincing most ladies to sign up...
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by michellez(f): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Hi please where did you buy it from and how much did you get it? Thanks.

detutu1:
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by detutu1: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
michellez:
Hi please where did you buy it from and how much did you get it? Thanks.

I got the number from here...added on Whatsapp then went to pick it up...thanks all I got it for 6k
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by fadekemitoyin: 6:04am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by Preshila(f): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Get ur authentic pure latex and brocade waist trainers and Clinchers. No slacking no shrinking. Add me on Whatsapp-08037919915 and BBM-53311C0C
Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by amilebills(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! waist trainers shop

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESSENTIAL OILS, A. ARBUTIN, and OTHER COSMETICS INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE NOW {Pics} / Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.