Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) (34483 Views)

Nephews Kidnap, Torture, Kill 63-yr-old Aunt Who Raised Them (pictured) / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by crudedude(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2014
GentleMimi:

Please speak wisely. If you do not know the circumstances which surround a situation, be slow to speak and quick to listen. Having a maid or a help is not restricted to naija alone. It goes way back to pre-colonial era and advent of the white men. They probably used ur ancestors for slave trade, we just cannot tell.
I have nothing against maids, but I despise a woman who is negligent to the needs of her home and considers the maid to be a substitute . Not every woman can cope with kids alone, some need maids. Be a bit broad minded

You know its easier for people to judge when they're outside the playing field.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by lolaxavier(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2014
teemanbastos:
God please locate anywhere dese kids are and divinely free them In jesus name.Amen.
By faith,they are freed.
Goodnews coming

Who is this one?
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by QuiverBox(f): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
frustratedman:
Stop using maids angry

Lazy parents use maids. Register at a creche or bring in your mother to help u with ur kids when u're at work.

is Creche 24hrs? Mothers that are ophans nko?

2 Likes

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by seedorfg(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Olohun a se won ni riri, insha allah
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by tyson55(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Hopefully they will be found.

People should double check on the kind of house maid they employ this days.

House-maid conniving with criminals to rob their employer, house-maid disappearing with kids, house-Maid maltreating kids, and so on, these are worrying times.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by madjune(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2014
I pity the poor kids. Pray they would be found.
But Kate caused this.
She coughed 5million for election form wey she sabi say she go lose.
I'm sure na Kate election money the maid dey target.
Bia Kate, has she asked for ransom yet?
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Shakurpaul2: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2014
I pray God save them from the kidnapper. God will bring them back in one piece.

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by mgbeketoto: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Oh!
The father is also present.
*post edited*

Where could she have gone? undecided
Hope she was not kidnapped too? undecided
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2014
my dickson is annoyed angry grin
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by me1234: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Picture of the house help will also help to locate these kids
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by arsetalks(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2014
COPY - DollyParton1
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by ekochris(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2014
By God's grace, they will be found.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by dazzle5: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2014
May God help locate the kids&have them back home Alive

Parents especially mothers should take note of this; If you
cannot take care of your kids personally,don't give birth
to them.
A lot of parents have forgotten that these so called maids
have their own problems too. Haven't you even thought of
it that if they were okay&satisfied,they won't be in your house
working as maids. Height of their issues again is you having
them maltreated.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by kwencypresh(f): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2014
first it was Uganda,, den Nigeria
God pls help ur children oooo
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2014
Nigerians are always quick to throw accusations.

The maid may not be the kidnapper. She may be a victim too.

OP, the topic could be misleading.

4 Likes

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by one4GOD(f): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Haa!! please hope the maid is not from Uganda oooo..... first thing that came to my mind sha. Hope they locate her quick and fast too she may have planned it over time.

God please send your guardian Angels to guard these little ones IJN.

clara472:
I pray she gets caught and nothing happen to the kids.

House maids in this 21st century can't be trusted again, it is best to get a relative to stay with your kids or get a maid from a well established agency and do a thorough background check on them before letting them into your house the latter option is the best though.

HEARTLESS: Food Vendor Chops Off Maid’s Finger For Allegedly Stealing Meat
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/1817-heartless-food-vendor-chops-off-maid-s-finger-for-allegedly-stealing-meat
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Male children for crying out loud! She should be hanged. angry
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by M4gunners: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Why jumping to conclusion that the maid ran away with them? What of if the kidnappers kidnapped all together including the Maid? Just my humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by InHim4Him(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2014
I hear people mouthing 21st century. It is well. I also read somewhere about wives being "keepers at home". We say the writer does not know the challenges of " modern" life. How will He know? What has our knowledge and wisdom left us? We want the authorities to do a miracle over a problem we created for ourselves. Afterall, we need the money. Some others also need the money just like us, so..................
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by falseman(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Well we are all insensitive. We are so concerned about the missing kids like the maid isn't a human, what if the maid was kidnapped with the kids? There are chances of that happening since none of them has been seen.

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by WINDSOW(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2014
That is the pooh pooh of politics.the induruboose puruboose of this tachatmental okwai is as a result of her political intents.They shall be found bt u go pay ooo
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2014
M4gunners:
Why jumping to conclusion that the maid ran away with them? What of if the kidnappers kidnapped all together including the Maid? Just my humble opinion.

Exactly, bro. Same thought I shared earlier on this thread.

I am tempted to believe that a lot of Nigerians don't like to think deeply. No wonder lynching (jungle justice) is rampant over there.

2 Likes

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2014
Aww. I hope they get found and returned home unharmed. sad
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by aviazuva: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2014
A full blown picture of the maid is vital . Abi una no get her picture.

Some ogas and madams think that it is only for the good of the maid when they snap them
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Lilimax(f): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2014
frustratedman:
Stop using maids angry

Lazy parents use maids. Register at a creche or bring in your mother to help u with ur kids when u're at work.
Huh undecided?
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Wendy80(f): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2014
Yesterday was evil Ugandan maid, now ds. God save those kids.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Lilimax(f): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2014
There's nothing wrong in using maids or house helps provided you can pay them well and
take care of them.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Lilimax(f): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Blayze007:

Some "Mothers" are not yet retired...so bringing them in would be impossible. You shuld also know that some jobs are too demanding. U need these jobs to make ends meet...plus u cant just resign ur job cos derz insufficient job opportunities these days. The creche isnt a 24hrs school.

Having a maid is a necessity in some homes so its rily not about being Lazy.
Well said!
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Lilimax(f): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2014
GentleMimi:

Please speak wisely. If you do not know the circumstances which surround a situation, be slow to speak and quick to listen. Having a maid or a help is not restricted to naija alone. It goes way back to pre-colonial era and advent of the white men. They probably used ur ancestors for slave trade, we just cannot tell.
I have nothing against maids, but I despise a woman who is negligent to the needs of her home and considers the maid to be a substitute . Not every woman can cope with kids alone, some need maids. Be a bit broad minded
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by echobee(f): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2014
frustratedman:

Be careful
thanks, am very grateful
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Dreyl(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2014
I pray they find the kids soon.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Deiok(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Hope this isnt related to her recent involvement in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) / Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos / 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.