Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola (23892 Views)

Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? / Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira / Linda Ikeji Buys Grande Duplex For Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
Hian... Cloth for N1m? How is she gonna wear it? With the price tag? Will she need to take it to a dry cleaner? How about when the cloth tear/cut? Will she get a refund? How many years does d dress guarantee her? If none of these answers are positive, then it is as useless as "Kris cream" in B29 washing soap!!!
hahaaa auction cloth it was, it was all in d spirit of helping fight ebola. recently a love letter written arnd 1958 was auction in the state.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by mencade4: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2014
msmon:
To call people useless doesn't make u useful. You look pretty else I will have bash u really hard. Don't do that again especially to me.

u dey fall my hand ooo.

Because she fine na im make u no fit abuse her?

Yab d babe if she insult you....even any other lady. No dey fall mugu because of beauty.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by moscobabs(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2014
msmon:
Hmmm. This babe is extremely rich sha.

Suggestion: Seun should just go after her.
u think seun is gold digger?
beside seun is the shy type
grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
useless people.
uhnnnnn jxt cox of that we re useless Mind ur language girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
msmon:
To call people useless doesn't make u useful. You look pretty else I will have bash u really hard. Don't do that again especially to me.

Is that why you shouldn't give her a dose of what she deserves? Merely because she "looks" pretty? I feel sadly sorry for you. You shouldn't let your actions be affected by other's looks. That's the point they start taking you for granted.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by gistyinka(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
msmon:
Hmmm. This babe is extremely rich sha.

Suggestion: Seun should just go after her.

Seun can't afford her...Seun's wardrobe is filled with 'patched patched' okirika.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by iykofias(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
bought a dress for $3............. buh nobody broadcasted it.. nt like i am jealous ooo buh u knw seun have an eye on her buh i think i am hotter than her......
hotter dan who? Pls tel me dat isnt ur pic on ur profile
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by MizMyColi(f): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
I've seen your comments lately, it is good to speak one's mind, yes.

But you don't exist for self alone.

Sometimes, our actions and inactions, while they mayn't affect us directly, puts those we love under public scrutiny of sorts.
I really don't wanna go into details here, but put a pedal on it already.

Reputation is all about public opinion.
#NuffSaid

marieolae:

Ok I understand that it was harsh,
But why are you bringing naijaboy into the matter, what exactly is his business in this?

I don't understand why people are rushing to comment on the front page? Is there a prize to it undecided

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
linda done chop pay. now all she needs is a man with huge penis ( hey not my words. this is her obsession. she is obsessed with big penis. the whole world knows it ) grin grin
You really are so correct. That's all i glean from her site whenever i stumble there.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by condralbede(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
useless people.
This thing pay you gangrin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
Hian... Cloth for N1m? How is she gonna wear it? With the price tag? Will she need to take it to a dry cleaner? How about when the cloth tear/cut? Will she get a refund? How many years does d dress guarantee her? If none of these answers are positive, then it is as useless as "Kris cream" in B29 washing soap!!!
poverty speaking grin

Na ur money??
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yeah, she did well.

They say philanthropy is the best form of seniority. While we celebrate her giving heart, we also celebrate the fact she has 1m to spend on a dress she might never wear.

All the same, it would not be bad if we learn to show off by giving.

More power to her elbow.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by miqos02(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
with her money abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
useless people.
undecided undecided undecided
Did someone hack ur account?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
moscobabs:

grin grin grin grin

Then how can shy Seun deal with a feisty lady like Linda?..linda needs a wicked, arrogant and bullish nigga who will rip off her N1m peteri like a tiger then straff her like a soldier,then buy her another one worth N2m..

Seun can't do that cos he love his mojo more than Alao Akala love his bleaching creams.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Segunagagu(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
bought a dress for $3............. buh nobody broadcasted it.. nt like i am jealous ooo buh u knw seun have an eye on her buh i think i am hotter than her......
lolss..sis are u okay...I have seun's direct phone nos. .If u need it Holla me....
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by sukkot: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
sauer:

You really are so correct. That's all i glean from her site whenever i stumble there.
she is a freak cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by mallorca(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
useless people.

Abusive ladies dont go far in life

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by msmon(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
The last time I checked, Seun was interested in a rich lady.
moscobabs:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Very good gesture worthy of emulation.
But she would do better when she pays the debts she is owing some people since 2006.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by coalcoal1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
good for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Olypeppy(f): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
the most important thing is that she donated the money indirectly to charity.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by cirmuell(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
You sure say you sabi read? undecided una go dey rush to comment like say your very existence depends on it. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by docjuli(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:

You are funny

But it goes to show that you only read the topic. Charity sales.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Orikinla(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
sauer:
Interesting. Now, where is she going to find the money?
She can afford to even buy the dress for N5 million.
Lest we forget, she made her first money modeling for fashion designers way back in 1998 and bought her first car at 21 when she was still a student at UNILAG.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Ymodulus: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
useless people.
You actually becoming insultive of late. Not the right way IMO. #JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by marieolae(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ymodulus:

smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Orikinla:

She can afford to even buy the dress for N5 million.
Lest we forget, she made her first money modeling for fashion designers way back in 1998 and bought her first car at 21 when she was still a student at UNILAG.

When you tell me how possible it is for a Nigerian model for fashion designers to buy a car as at 1998 when they were certainly paid peanuts, then I'll consider believing she has been making her money cleanly all this time.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by luvlyoracle(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ymodulus:

True.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by unibenstudent1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
smiley
abeg put all motherfuckers on blast..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy / Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church / Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.