Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (65094 Views)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Wat Do U Do Wen Ur Ex's Husband Or Boyfriend Sends U A Friend Request On Fb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by kozaic(f): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

If my son tries this. I will kill him with that knife undecided

Haba sis

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by sarahGIII(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
He can catch a grenade for you :DHe can catch a grenade for you
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ask him what it means, biko. We no get time grin grin undecided
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by rioemmanuel(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
I cant do this for any girl.Even if gold dey her hand and diamond and silver for her poo c
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Chykechin(f): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think it means he has no shoes?! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by luckybaddest(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
this pix will be of help, yes my girl will love it die
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by ajalileo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
I can walk on dat x2 once is money bt not 4 love #if u aint talking nwanne I na ako tooo
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by passionate88: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Cholls:
My sister trust me it is only love that could make me take that risk.
Which kind yeye love?. She stand like fowl wey heavy rain dn beat, the guy suffer to please her, later she go dey expect the guy to continue to suffer to please her. Na work?.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

I am serious!
Now this is serious!! shocked
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by pharod(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2014
No woman, I repeat, NO WOMAN, is worth this...... angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2014
LongShadow:
Now this is serious!! shocked
Lol. Wetin??
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by lasheez(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2014
It means he is ready to risk it all just for you
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by kozaic(f): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2014
lasheez:
It means he is ready to risk it all just for you

Ok
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by lasheez(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2014
kozaic:

Ok
I see why he is walking on a knife edge to get to you.because y,you are beautiful.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:
Lol. Wetin??
err'thing about ur last post....#Slaughter

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Pdizzle(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Prixus:

then go find a man with complete feet... grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by lilmax(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2014
kozaic:
Haba guyz

We appreciate it..
if I hear
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Emodeee: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2014
it means that he will dig for WATER in the DESERT to av U.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by ShakurM(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
B
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by miqos03: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
this picture bad oh

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by duni04(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
The picture means d guy is so stupîd, he'll risk losing his legs ontop say he wan straff girl undecided
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by drnairalov: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
life is too short to put my self in such risk..i ma find another woman ...their many fishes in the ocean abeg
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Bryan12(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
emirateprince:
Rubbish, no woman worth this.
gbam!!
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by sixtusjr(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
That's no no no for me, can't do that!!! What for Even love wouldn't enough..... tongue
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by felifeli: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
kozaic:
To the ladies---what will you make of it

To the guyz---what will make you send such?
Fo.ol , Do you imagine the woman will still love you after you have lost your feet walking on knife and so can't get a job ? I think men are the dumbest creatures in this world. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by newton231(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
it's means d guy loves u die
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

Chai grin grin...I know you will do that
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
yorke1:
Meaning the guy is ready to go to any length to get the girl and what happen after he gets the Honeywell, i don't know.
I bet when he gets her, he ll. Pop her cherry and slaughter her with the same knife... Ironic!
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by thecapitalng: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
well it only takes God's Grace to find such men or women that can take such risk[color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by coolzeal(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Only a fool does that.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
The pic reminds me of that Bruno Mars hit - Grenade.
The most mumu song of the century grin
Sorry guys tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.