Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money (2948 Views)

Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by cyprianlah(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Is funny how delegates abandoned what they were accredited for to fight and share money in one of the primaries...
And they be like! We need good representation, how will you get good representation when you have already sold you vote for a meager sum...SMH

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by mperoakeem(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
so u want me to blive dat?... Y am i tinking u're forming dis up

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by CzarRex: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Watch how the baseless and nonsense thread makes front page.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by adebisicutie: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
How do we know they are delegates? Or they are from APC? First picture could be men anywhere fighting for any reason . 2nd pic with a man holding a bundle of money and other women in the picture looks like one of those money changers.
You'll need to do a lot better for anyone to believe this disjointed tale undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by cyprianlah(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
mperoakeem:
so u want me to blive dat?... Y am i tinking u're forming dis up

No ''thomas'' wait till u see d holes dat d nails made on ma palm tongue
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by cyprianlah(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:

Berem ''Atiku Buhari'' u'd rather it would have been PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by iamtheprincipal: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
How do you want me to believe this crap?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by gabriel212: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
dont bring up news you can not proof.
it should be thrown into the dust bin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by cyprianlah(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
How do you want me to believe this crap?

Just the way u believe ur Dad is male tongue
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by cyprianlah(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
gabriel212:
dont bring up news you can not proof.
it should be thrown into the dust bin

''Cyril stubber'' what other proof do u want to see, u have seen tussle, money nd people
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by egift(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Now PDP are staging a scene to accused APC. Who are the actors on the scene?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by Norstrademus(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
APC=Association of Petty Criminals!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by laimo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op try again. Those are pdp delegates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by mperoakeem(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
cyprianlah:

No ''thomas'' wait till u see d holes dat d nails made on ma palm tongue
all in d name of not getting ur share of d loot ba? So d best way 2 revenge is to turn ursef into a 'premature' pressman. Smh4u. U shd av collected d #200 nw, *in igbo man tone* at least, it'll pay
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by DeHero1: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:

Which front page?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by AKMoney1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is not new to Nigeria politics, and also not limited to a party.

Next pls
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by tit(f): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
tinubu has turned lagos into a laughing stock-fish!
i will post picture of laughing stock-fish!
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by dridowu: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
This op need psychiatric test . Just a mere pictures without any underground evidence to show they are APC delegate? I too can equally say that they are PDP delegate. Op learn to provide full evidence before creating a useless thread again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by knightsTempler: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
For all we know they could be some NURTW operative at Lagos island fighting over money. How do we believe you op?
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by major466(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
I heard something similar over the radio that some delegates demand bribes of 50,000 each from an aspirant.
Re: Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money by akinsadeez(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
This thread should be closed. OP has broken rule 1-21. Posting nonsense without any cogent proof to back up the nonsense

(1) (Reply)

President Barack Obama Searching For "West Germany" / Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge / Lie Exposed: 300MW Solar Plant In Enugu Built By Private Individual, Not FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.