Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 PM

Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 (5336 Views)

Christians As CHRIST Ambassador / All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba / Christianity For Christians As Islam For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=57906

Christian women and children are being bought and sold as slaves, typically for sex, but also for labor in the Islamic State. Meanwhile, men and boys are forced to convert to Islam or are put to death according to mounting evidence collected from the region.

Although the Islamic State only publishes official propaganda, its dark side is being revealed by documents and the testimonies of people who flee the oppressive, theocratic regime.

Among the most chilling documents is a price list, obtained by Iraqinews.com, and it reveals the prices that Sunnis can pay to purchase a Christian woman or girl for marriage or slavery. Young women and even children are used for sex and are even employed in brothels. Older women are put into domestic servitude.

Prices range from $40 to $160 dollars for women, with young girls fetching the highest price.

The Islamic State does not recognize marriages from outside Sunni Islam so Christian husbands and wives have reported being split from one another, even if they agree to convert to Islam. The fighters have also boasted of stealing Christians wives for themselves.

The most expensive - and desired slaves are children between one and nine. Child marriage and pedophilia are part of their belief, so it is condoned by religious authorities within the Islamic State. This means that within the territory they control, men are raping children on a routine basis and the world is doing nothing to save these children.

Pedophile terrorists are virtually impossible to appease, and they certainly know that the world will be relentless in its pursuit of justice against them. The Islamic State will not likely negotiate a truce or abide by any agreement which conflicts with their religious views. Tragically, slavery and rape are acceptable behaviors in their belief.

A number of Christians, Yazidis and even Jews are reported to be jailed in Islamic State prisons because they did not flee and instead opted to pay the jizyah, a monthly tax for being another religion. These people are being kept alive in the hopes their families will pay, and this serves as a source of funding for the Islamic State.

The Islamic State is flush with cash, but complications resulting from combat to the drop in oil prices have all diminished the revenues of the Islamic State, making it increasingly difficult for them to continue operations against their neighbors.

Meanwhile, for Christians the situation remains exceptionally dire with untold numbers now being held in slavery or in prison, or forced into Islam against their will. It is also unknown how many Christians have been killed by the Islamic State for refusing to convert to Islam or some other infraction.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is one of several personal-sounding verses "from Allah" narrated by Muhammad - in this case allowing himself a virtually unlimited supply of sex partners. Other Muslims are restrained to four wives, but, following the example of their prophet, may also have sex with any number of slaves, as the following verse make clear:

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part. The Muslim slave master may enjoy his "catch" because (according to verse 71) "Allah gave you mastery over them."

Qur'an (24:32) - "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.

Qur'an (2:178) - "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans are not created equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's).

Qur'an (16:75) - "Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no meanswink praise be to Allah." Yet another confirmation that the slave is is not equal to the master. In this case it is plain that the slave owes his status to Allah's will. (According to 16:71, the owner should be careful about insulting Allah by bestowing Allah's gifts on slaves - those whom the god of Islam has not favored).
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/015-slavery.htm

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
RELIGION

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
fuckin people. Allah bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
RELIGION

Atheists are known to be the worst mass murderers in history by far.

Atheist leaders of Soviet Union, Cambodia, Mongolia, China killed tens of millions of people for their faith. Just to educate you.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

Atheist leaders of Soviet Union, Cambodia, Mongolia, China killed tens of millions of people for their faith. Just to educate you.
ok sir,but without religion the world would've been better

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
ok sir,but without religion the world would've been better

It wouldn't be better, Sir. It would be worse.

The unmatched atrocities of those Godless governments prove this.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

It wouldn't be better, Sir. It would be worse.

The unmatched atrocities of those Godless governments prove this.
that is your opinion sir and you are entitled to have it,mine is contrary to yours

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
that is your opinion sir and you are entitled to have it,mine is contrary to yours

But maybe if you had anything to back your opinion, I'd accept it. It's dangerous to hold false opinions just for the sake of holding opinions.

And it isn't my opinion only that Religion built western civilization that we hold so dear.

Just read http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Western_civilization and let's know what you think.

What has Atheism ever done for humanity?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Weah96: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

But maybe if you had anything to back your opinion, I'd accept it. It's dangerous to hold false opinions just for the sake of holding opinions.

And it isn't my opinion only that Religion built western civilization that we hold so dear.

Just read http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Western_civilization and let's know what you think.

Atheism is the truth. The truth doesn't owe you anything.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Infomizer(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is mind-boggling!!! This is the 21st century for goodness sake!!!
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

according to your holy book, god is the worst mass murderer in history.
"Just to educate you"

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

ok sir,atheism liberated our mind from the shackles of religion,o will be back with links
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Weah96:

I'm trying to use my time well, talking with people who think.

Please excuse me.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Longstride:

according to your holy book, [b]god is the worst mass murderer in history.
"Just to educate you"
[/b]
And you say my holy book is erroneous. smiley

The bold in blue is erroneous, according to you.

Have you read about the atrocities of those Atheists? Or are you content with ignorance?
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Weah96: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:
I'm trying to use my time well, talking with people who think.

Please excuse me.

You haven't used your head to think in eons, nigga. You write some of the dumbest comments NL has ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
ok sir,atheism liberated our mind from the shackles of religion,o will be back with links

When did Atheism liberate anyone's mind?

What are those hackles of religion that you have been liberated from?

Please let me see the links.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Weah96:

You haven't used your head to think in eons, nigga. You write some of the dumbest comments NL has ever seen.
k
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Dereformer(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Imagine a world of peace without Islam!!!
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:
And you say my holy book is erroneous. smiley

The bold in blue is erroneous, according to you.

Have you read about the atrocities of those Atheists? Or are you content with ignorance?

LMAO is it just Nairaland or are all Christians this dumb

Why are you grasping imaginary straws?...
And when, In my assertion, did I say the bible is erroneous? The bible provides proof that god is the worst mass murderer in history, he killed more than any Atheist would ever kill. Except you believe the bible is coćk and bull, you have no point whatsoever.

BTW Adolf Hitler was catholic.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by ManTiger(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
This won't get to the front page, I know.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by fr3do(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
RELIGION

We are born neutral, religion says there is God without sufficient evidence, atheism says there is no God without sufficient evidence.
Atheism is a belief.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by fr3do(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamodenigbo1:

Religion did more good than harm, how would we have come this far without morals and ethics propagated by some religions?
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by tobechi74: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Weah96:

atheism is not the truth. No one kknows the truth
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by UrbanMystique: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

right, ignorant slowpoke. like adolph hilter, Osama bi laden and the rest right? Even your almighty god was a mass murderer.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by gatiano(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
lies! you knew your GOD till you were 12 years of age.
iamodenigbo1:
RELIGION
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Longstride:

LMAO is it just Nairaland or are all Christians this dumb

Why are you grasping imaginary straws?...
And when, In my assertion, did I say the bible is erroneous? The bible provides proof that god is the worst mass murderer in history, he killed more than any Atheist would ever kill. Except you believe the bible is coćk and bull, you have no point whatsoever.

BTW Adolf Hitler was catholic.

You would have to believe the Bible to be true to cite it as evidence. Unless I too can cite the Bible as evidence that God exists.

Make up your mind. Is the Bible true or fictional?
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2014
UrbanMystique:
right, ignorant slowpoke. like adolph hilter, Osama bi laden and the rest right? Even your almighty god was a mass murderer.

1. Adolf Hitler was anti-christian.

2. Osama bin Laden killed people, but in less than 100 years, Atheist leaders in Soviet Union, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mongolia killed far more people for their faith than all the religious people of the world could do in 2000 years.

3. Which God? The one you believe doesn't exist? How can something that doesn't exist kill anyone?
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by UrbanMystique: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2014
italo:

1. Adolf Hitler was anti-christian.

2. Osama bin Laden killed people, but in less than 100 years, Atheist leaders in Soviet Union, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mongolia killed far more people for their faith than all the religious people of the world could do in 2000 years.

3. Which God? The one you believe doesn't exist? How can something that doesn't exist kill anyone?
yeah. Chronic denial. adolph Hitler suddenly became anti Christians immediately he became a mass murderer. I'm sure he won't be anti Christians if he was philanthropist.

You mean like Catholic killed and enslaved in million during the days of catholicism? Or how jihad murdered millions to subdue nations.

Which of the said leaders claimed to be atheist? .. For all we know, most of them have root in Christianity or Islam or probably learn one or two things from their delusions.

The god you preach and claim he exists is nothing but a mass murderer according to crappy book you people distribute to people. Or you have another god apart from the ones in Bible and quoran?

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by talibilm: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2014
italo:
http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=57906

Christian women and children are being bought and sold as slaves, typically for sex, but also for labor in the Islamic State. Meanwhile, men and boys are forced to convert to Islam or are put to death according to mounting evidence collected from the region.

Although the Islamic State only publishes official propaganda, its dark side is being revealed by documents and the testimonies of people who flee the oppressive, theocratic regime.

Among the most chilling documents is a price list, obtained by Iraqinews.com, and it reveals the prices that Sunnis can pay to purchase a Christian woman or girl for marriage or slavery. Young women and even children are used for sex and are even employed in brothels. Older women are put into domestic servitude.

Prices range from $40 to $160 dollars for women, with young girls fetching the highest price.

The Islamic State does not recognize marriages from outside Sunni Islam so Christian husbands and wives have reported being split from one another, even if they agree to convert to Islam. The fighters have also boasted of stealing Christians wives for themselves.

The most expensive - and desired slaves are children between one and nine. Child marriage and pedophilia are part of their belief, so it is condoned by religious authorities within the Islamic State. This means that within the territory they control, men are raping children on a routine basis and the world is doing nothing to save these children.

Pedophile terrorists are virtually impossible to appease, and they certainly know that the world will be relentless in its pursuit of justice against them. The Islamic State will not likely negotiate a truce or abide by any agreement which conflicts with their religious views. Tragically, slavery and rape are acceptable behaviors in their belief.

A number of Christians, Yazidis and even Jews are reported to be jailed in Islamic State prisons because they did not flee and instead opted to pay the jizyah, a monthly tax for being another religion. These people are being kept alive in the hopes their families will pay, and this serves as a source of funding for the Islamic State.

The Islamic State is flush with cash, but complications resulting from combat to the drop in oil prices have all diminished the revenues of the Islamic State, making it increasingly difficult for them to continue operations against their neighbors.

Meanwhile, for Christians the situation remains exceptionally dire with untold numbers now being held in slavery or in prison, or forced into Islam against their will. It is also unknown how many Christians have been killed by the Islamic State for refusing to convert to Islam or some other infraction.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is one of several personal-sounding verses "from Allah" narrated by Muhammad - in this case allowing himself a virtually unlimited supply of sex partners. Other Muslims are restrained to four wives, but, following the example of their prophet, may also have sex with any number of slaves, as the following verse make clear:

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part. The Muslim slave master may enjoy his "catch" because (according to verse 71) "Allah gave you mastery over them."

You quoted all most all of the verses out of context and you hid the part of verses , There were battle in Islam before and there were captives
and it was permitted to MARRY them If the entered ' Islam " and not have illegal sex as you hid half of the Quran's verse cool

which is 4:24 (you hid the bolded blue)

''And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.''

similar are other verses you take out of context , refer explanation of Noble Quran from Tafsir ibn abbas
http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=2&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo=4&tAyahNo=24&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

Islam is the first religion to apply etiquettes of war. Get the RIGHT answer from the Qur'an and Prophet' s life example but not from some so called 'Muslims' who are misguided...

Quran 22:40 '' .........it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries,
churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned..........''

If there was a War in this World without injustice and atrocities it was the war (for self defence ) by Muslims during Prophets
times who were PROHIBITED to attack women( no raping business) and children or the aged who did not take arms and prohibited were the Monasteries, Synagogues, Churches and the pious people in them and prohibited were the cutting of trees ,destruction of houses and public places like schools, libraries etc and the Prisoners of war were fed 'twice' a day though the Muslims during war ate once or did not have
enough to eat .

You cannot take Isis and Boko haram as the followers of islam , they are following their Ego and political needs and spoiling the name of islam as said in a hadith,

Al Tirmidhi (no.2229) and others record the following hadith:
abu Dhar said, "I was with the Prophet (SAW) one day and I heard him saing: "There is something I fear for my Ummah than the Dajjal."
It was then that I became afraid, so I said: " Oh Rasool Allah! Which thing is that?" He (SAW) said; "Misguided and astray scholars''

Here isa good example from our Prophet(pbuh) here in PRECISE -SHORTENED

Here's the Taif incident in short. .Prophet(sal) shunned away by the leaders of Taif- Hooligans and kids are ordered to throw stones on Prophet - not cursing them even angel of mountain wants to crush them- after few years in the battle of Hunain-Taif(Thakif tribe)- Muslim Army being cheated attacking from hiding behind mountains( face to face was usual norm)- Taif army flee to their forts and besieged by Muslim army-. goods of war already distributed except captives-.Taif soldiers surrender and beg prophet to return their families - Prophet forgives and return their families- their leaders surrender after 80 days but their families already been distributed as slaves- they beg too- prophet asks them to be returned-- owners or their masters(new Meccan converts) are unwilling to return them- PROPHET PAYS HIS OWN MONEY AND RETURNS THEIR WIVES AND KIDS TO THEIR LEADERS (to those people who WORSTLY ILL treated their GUEST '' Muhammad'' only because he said "" WORSHIP ONE GOD DO NOT ASSOCIATE PARTNERS WITH HIM''). similar are 100'S OF INCIDENTS were Prophet lived to show his Heart of forgivingness and kindness NO WONDER Quran says he is the best of examples.?

and you did not quote the GOOD PART of Islam as below

Sayyidina Abu Dharr reported that Allah’s Messenger said, “(They are) your brothers whom Allah has caused to grow young under your hands.[/color] Hence, he, under whose hand is his brother, must feed him from his own food and clothe him from his own clothing,and not burden him with what he cannot do. If he burdens him with what he cannot do”.then he must lend him a hand Bukhari 2545, Muslim 16611]

Zakaat (alms) are for the poor and the needy, and those employed to the management of its collection: for those whose hearts have
been (recently) reconciled to truth; and[b] in freeing slaves.....[/b][color=#000099]
(9 : 60)

And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (for emancipation) give them[color=#000099][/color] such a deed if you know any good in them; and give them something yourselves out of the means which Allah has given to you.
(24 : 33)
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2014
UrbanMystique:
yeah. Chronic denial. adolph Hitler suddenly became anti Christians immediately he became a mass murderer. I'm sure he won't be anti Christians if he was philanthropist.

You mean like Catholic killed and enslaved in million during the days of catholicism? Or how jihad murdered millions to subdue nations.

Which of the said leaders claimed to be atheist? .. For all we know, most of them have root in Christianity or Islam or probably learn one or two things from their delusions.

The god you preach and claim he exists is nothing but a mass murderer according to crappy book you people distribute to people. Or you have another god apart from the ones in Bible and quoran?

1. Adolf Hitler was anti Christian. Read to see how he violently persecuted the Catholic Church http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany and tell us what you learnt.

Or are you content with your ignorance?

2. Read about these Atheist mass murderers, for starters: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist–Leninist_atheism

Your problem is that you nairaland wannabe Atheists have zero knowledge. Your Atheism is a consequence of gross ignorance.

3. But you say my God doesn't exist.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by talibilm: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
italo:

1. Adolf Hitler was anti Christian. Read to see how he violently persecuted the Catholic Church http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany and tell us what you learnt.

2. Read about these Atheist mass murderers, for starters: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist–Leninist_atheism

Your problem is that you nairaland wannabe Atheists have zero knowledge. Your Atheism is a consequence of gross ignorance.

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by UrbanMystique: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
italo:

you mean I should just follow things written by anybody on Wikipedia without proper documentation? No wonder you god loving freaks believe Noah saved every animals from flood with a canoe because it was written in a book without proper documentation.
As far as we know, Hitler was Catholic, he never denied it, he never killed Catholic members but the Jews.

But the way, why did you ignore catholicism?

Liked I said earlier, you are just an ignorant slowpoke who reads only what appeals to his delusion.

And stop repeating the same crap... If you have nothing meaningful to say. If I say that aliens are bad according to one of marvels book. I don't have to believe aliens are real to analyze the book or your delusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A List Of Over 700 Inconsistencies In The Bible!!! / Did Jesus Really Walk On Water ? What Kinda Magic Trick Is That Sef ? / Why Are Atheists/agnostics Viewed So Vilely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.