Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (27032 Views)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Nigerian Govt. Releases Chad-bound Russian Plane Detained In Kano / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by idris93(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Protesters have flooded the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano, demanding Nigerian Government’s explanation on the arrested Chad-bound Russian aircraft.

The protesters, who are members of a coalition of northern youth organization, Northern Consensus Movement(NCM) said it was important that relevant authorities explain Nigeria’s relationship with the Chad-bound aircraft allegedly laden with military hardware.

The President, NCM, Ibrahim Wala, said with the terrorist attacks rocking Nigeria’s North East, it is impossible to overlook the sudden appearance of a cargo laden with weapons, including helicopters.
read more;http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/172672-protest-kano-detained-chad-bound-russian-aircraft.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by tit(f): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Did they burn the plane?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
ok
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by 2cato: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
France is too powerful for nigeria to deal with. I will suggest the arms and the plane should be confisticated and be given to the nigerian army to use.

20 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by etebefia: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Some people just dey form violent, I don't understand their point? They protest when they shoudn't and keep mute when they should protest, If anybody wants to protest, he should go to sambisa forest.

40 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
No pics undecided

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Descartes: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pictures please wink

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Descartes: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
2cato:
France is too powerful for nigeria to deal with. I will suggest the arms and the plane should be confisticated and be given to the nigerian army to use

That's illegality

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by EVarn(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
why dont they ask ali modu sheriff?,i heard that he went to kano to lobby for the plane's release,when his 'request' was denied,he went off to abuja to 'persuade'{more like 'order'} mr common-stealing-isnt-corruption to put a leash on the security forces,release the plane to chad and allow boko haram to continue.it does not take a nuclear scientist to guess what will happen next.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Tolexander: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
The President, NCM, Ibrahim
Wala, said with the terrorist
attacks rocking Nigeria’s
North East, it is impossible to
overlook the sudden
appearance of a cargo laden
with weapons, including
helicopters
The Youths are sensible and very reasonable with their protest this time!

44 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by RockMaxi: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
They are asking the Government that have been blaming the opposition to give explanation. What else will they say than for Okupe to say APC and their international collaborators have been exposed. grin

23 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Toosure70: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ist tym northen youth make use of brain

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by saintkash(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
God is answering prayers. ..gradually exposing the BH.. first it was a private jet used for kabu~kabu arrested in South Africa. .. d news died down but tnk God we captured some names involved.
now.. a fully loaded plane with warfares equipments. . tomorrow bh go fly helicopters and some idiots will say buhari n others r the sponsors... if truly buhari is a sponsor n finally a plane wit dis arms etc arrested in kano it will be a big party but instead our government will let dis arms get to chad. frm chad to borno tru our porus boarders. ..bang!!! bombings, shootings , killings, kidnapping n capturing of villages , towns etc... Sheriff was in kano last nyt n today d plane is abt taking off after d ogas at d top has given clearance. ..

Buhari is not among the ogas at d top.

well diaris god oo.. wat eva has a beginning must surely have an end.

45 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by arewafederation: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Toosure70:
Ist tym northen youth make use of brain

Let me pretend I didn't see this post.
angry

angry angry

16 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
And wat is d use of d protest... smh..

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by holatin(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
yes dats good.
people die everyday due to bomb and gun and today a plane load of those killing machinery is caught, and you expect people to be silent

9 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by tit(f): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
burn the plane!!!!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
where d plane? i cant see any from france nah sad

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Scout60(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
I don tire for nigeria politicians. They are bent on using any thing as opportunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by maryam6(f): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
swagwu:
it seems all this blockheaded muslims are bokko harram oo
for that ur small head ba?

12 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by chat2deen(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Naija my country! God protect ur people.

13 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by tit(f): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
chat2deen:
Naija my country! God protect ur people.

if i read right yesterday, the plane came for Guinea not bangui.
where is Ister?
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by salbis(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=tit post=28704130]

if i read right yesterday, the plane came for Guinea not bangui.
where is Ister?[/quot The aircraft was from Bangui, the capital of Central Africa Republic.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by salbis(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
etebefia:
I don't understand their point? If anybody wants to protest, he should go to sambisa forest.
I think u only read the topic. The topic and the contents are in sharp disagreement. Those protesters did nothing wrong in trying to unravel the mystery behind the aircraft, cos something similar happened sometimes back and the mysterious aircraft got missing without explanations.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by JayJustus(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
and one stupid person will come out and say GEJ till 2019 ?? you smoke bitter leaf or what??

kick Jonathan 2015!!

27 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Elcemento(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
sad sad sad We dont seem to get to the end of matters in this country,everything is shrouded in secrecy.

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by overhypedsteve(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Descartes:

That's illegality
under what code? Are we allied to chad in any mutual protection agreement. So why are we supposed to release to them, weapons that could be used against nigerian citizens in the case of a regional confrontation. You of all people should know that the international system is made up of states interacting with each other without the supervision of any binding authority or legal documentation( this is what scholars in the field of international relations call " the system of anarchy ". read the book " leviathan" by Thomas Hobbes and also read Diplomacy by Harold Nicholson) in this system states are guided solely by their interest and their decisions, policies should reflect this interest as this is the main core of the existence of states
" we ve no permanent friend or perpetual foe, our interests are both permanent and perpetual" quoted by a 4mr British prime minister.
All i am saying is this. The legality or illegality of an action in the modern international system can only be determined by the states taking that action. Like they say in strategic studies " what sovereignty makes equal power makes unequal" meaning what could be wrong by moral standing could appear right when it is being done by a powerful state e.g the killing of Gadaffi of Libya, invasion of Iraq, the Gaza blockade of 2010/2011. Some of this things are wrong by the standing of international law, but need i repeat that the present international law is not binding and it is poorly applied only in most cases on government and persons that have lost the support of a majority of their people or the powers that be.

21 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by tunapawizzy: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
see dem
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by gbodimowo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Let's do this
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by jacabi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'm not very sure if Chad is innocent to what is happening in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Cooljoe1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na waooo,dis season film ghet as e be ooo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.