Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

This tip is for newly weds - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This tip is for newly weds (29183 Views)

Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:22am On May 25, 2015
How is fuel scarcity in your area?
Re: This tip is for newly weds by dsquare33: 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
I am really amazed at your creativity. Your work oozes class and simplicity. You have really done well,it takes a really a creative person to put these work of art together. It is not just going to interior school.Thumps up, you have my pass mark.
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2015
dsquare33:
I am really amazed at your creativity. Your work oozes class and simplicity. You have really done well,it takes a really a creative person to put these work of art together. It is not just going to interior school.Thumps up, you have my pass mark.

Owhh, I am so glad. Thank you so much @dsquare33. God honour you too. I appreciate this so much.
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:39am On May 26, 2015
Topic: Managing and designing a Kitchen space.
Most house Kitchen now comes with a ready made or a tenant constructed Cabinet because every one wants comfort, cleaniness, durability, functionality and also storage.
Right from primary school, my Home Economics Teacher taught me that kitchen interiors can be arranged in 3 different forms.
1) Roman figure 2 formation (ll)
2) The U-shaped kitchen
3) The L-shaped Kitchen

All this designs depends on the size, space and functionality of the kitchen.
Cabineting is quite important now because of it functionality. Most kitchen appliances are even installed with it. That tidiness is my passion.

So what type of kitchen cabinet formation should you pick for your kitchen space?
I have designed a Kitchen with four different access doors and it came.out together. How did I achieve that....to be continued

Written by Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
+2348184870007
79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Quick Tip:
Don't be ashamed to sundry that dam or smelly mattrass. Its better for you especially when you have got kids. Or when you sweat alot.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Our other contact number is 08138876286.
Thank you
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Let me use home as an example here. I personally have been to certain people's homes and
I see no relation to the owners. The interior decoration doesn't showcase who they are and
a lot of people blame this on few factors like time, resources (Money factor) and decorating items available at such times. "We can always change it", they would always say. "Thought you said you don't have time?", I would ask. Note this reader, there is always that item that you want in your interior at your right price, trust me. But all you need do....http://www.kemimulticolour..com/2015/06/does-your-home-interior-decoration.html

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Visit www.kemimulticolour..com today
Its just a click away
Xciting new topics
Creatv Stories
Educative
Fun &
Informative
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
QUICK TIP:
Washing of plates should be done after Dinner before Bed. That keeps your kitchen clean and keeps insects and rodents out. Also makes your kitchen in perfect condition for the next morning rush.

Courtesy of MID
79684B85
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Happy Weekend
Its cleaning time
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Quick Tip: The importance of cleaning all visible spots on your WC, not just the toilet bowl.

I personally am allergic to urine. I have found out that any time I visit Friends or Family with grown up male peeps and I forget to clean the toilet seat thoroughly for one reason or the other I end up with rash on that spot of contact.

Generally we all care about cleaning the inside of our toilet bowls than cleaning the entire out covers and so on. Which over time gets stained with dried pee pee. Hold on, you would see it but microscopically, colonies are being formed.

So make it a habit to clean your toilet bowls thoroughly.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Quick Tip:
When shopping for dustbins, shop for bustbins with covers/lids. Keeps smells/odour in and disallow or minimise insect or rodent invasion.

Courtesy of MID
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Quick Tip:
Never jump on your bed before doing clean up. Thats way you would end up with a smelly mattrass.

Courtesy of MID
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Quick Tip:Shoe rack saves shoes from getting damaged and aids in making your room look more organise.

Courtesy of MID
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Happy Cleaning Day
Happy Weekend

Love from MID
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Father's Day to all Fathers in this world.
Happy Father's Day to all potential Fathers.
Happy Father's Day to all mehn that loves and takes care and thanks so much for being responsible.

From Multicolour Interiordezine

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Quick Tip:
Dusting of shoes before entering the house or car this raining season is going to save you alot of stress and extra cost on cleaning this raining season. Orelse your enterances and your car mats are going to be looking all messed up.

Courtesy of MID
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Get 25% discount on all Interior decoration services.
Which includes:
1) Beddings and Curtains
2) Wall services e.g Wallpaper, painting, screedings etc
3) Ceiling services e.g PVC fixings, POP fixings etc
4) Floor Services e.g Tiling, Carpeting etc
5) Woodworks e.g Furniturings etc
And all general interior decorating services

Offer last till July 28, 2015
Contact us on 08184870007, 79684B85 or Email us on multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Topic: Advantages of Wallpapers to Painting Jobs

Although sometimes depending on the surface area, wallpaper fixing tends to come out much more expensive to painting of walls. But why do people still keep paying for wallpapers instead of painting with the fact that its quite more expensive. Let me explain that.
There is this uniqueness about wallpapers that kind of speaks your personalty unlike painting that you just have to go with colours.
My name is Kemi Olutola and I love colours, probably thats why my company's name is Multicolour Interiordezine.
Wallpapers, we have got thousands of them and every single week, varing patterns are always evolving. Different shades, different colours, different quality, better quality, different design, different outlooks. What else do you want than something that is so you, something that is so me. So what are these advantages that Wallpaper has as compare to Wall paintings.... To be continued tomorrow

Topic composed by Olutola Olukemi, Director of Multicolour Interiordezine Limited
79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2015
Hi, I have discovered that greatness is not a measure of how you look. It doesn't matter if you are 6ft4 or 150kg. The bible never emphasised to us if Moses was a wealthy man or that Joseph was the most handsome of Jacob's son. My bible never recorded that Jacob was the best in his class neither did he say Esau his brother was an slowpoke.
The greatest men in the bible were all favoured of God. Take a look at the life of David, it was all about the, "Favour and Mercy of God".
My name is Kemi O, I was a sinner who is loved of God. He showed me favour and I have recieved mercy. And even with my inadequacies, My life has been beautiful walking with God.
My father in the Lord, Bishop David O.Oyedapo told us in church that "Faithful stewardship is the platform for the rise of giants in the Kingdom of God". We all know that God created the heavens and the earth. So this whole world is God's Kingdom.
Bible also say, "Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you", Mattew 6 vs 23. And, "Cast all your burden unto that lord and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved", Ps 55 vs 22.
Join us this sunday at Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Km 10, Idiroko road, Ota-Lagos for a next level Banquet service from 6:00am first service to 11:30am forth service. The lord that did mine is eager to do your.

By Kemi O, one of David Oyedapo's Children.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
TGIF
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hope you are prepared for the week?
Happy Sunday
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Topic: cont on the advantages of wallpapers to wall paintings.

1) Uniqueness of Colours
2) Diversity in designs
3) Various unique design patterns
4) Ability to combine more than one wallpaper to give a complementarily contrasting affect or outlook
5) Ability to combine more than one colour pattern
6) Ability to use different colour tones of same design together
7) Wallpapers could be use to emphasis painted walls
cool Avalability of divers colours you can't fine with paints

By Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Topic: Blog Topic
6 reasons why wallpaper is preferred to painting

http://kemimulticolour..com/2015/06/six-reasons-why-wallpaper-is-preferred.html?m=1

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Visit our blog today
And don't forget our 25% discount price promo.
Get 25% discount on all Interior decoration services.
Which includes:
1) Beddings and Curtains
2) Wall services e.g Wallpaper, painting, screedings etc
3) Ceiling services e.g PVC fixings, POP fixings etc
4) Floor Services e.g Tiling, flooring etc
5) Woodworks e.g Furnitures, Kitchen Cabinets etc
And all general interior decorating services

Offer last till July 28, 2015
Contact us on 08184870007, 79684B85 or Email us on multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Don't forget our 25% promo is still on.
Participate in this marvelous offer
Happy Weekend.
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Our 25% discount in Interiordezine promo is still on.

And check out www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks so much to all of you that has contacted us and to those doing business with us.

Thanks for choosing Multicolour Interiordezine.
We love you.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2015
On Linkedin @Multicolour Interior (MID)

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Topic: What's your opinion about colourful Interiors?

Why do people even decorate their homes choosing dull colours schemes?. I keep asking myself.

To me you could do one colour or cool colours in business related areas or official environments but not in a living space or area or even environment.

So why colourful interiors, my opinion. Its beautiful, really beautiful to know and have it saved somewhere subconsciously that you are going to a beautiful home. And to me, colour makes even the world beautiful.

Making a colourful Interior isn't that you should pack loads and load of diverse colours into a confined space area. No, its about planning around a colour scheme.

In one of the topics on my blog, I wrote more about colour combinations.>>> follow the given link to a wonderful discovery.

>>> http://kemimulticolour..com/2014/05/colour-scheming.html?m=1

Trust you would enjoy every beat of it.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Topic: Being Comfortable in Your Own Clothes

This is an interior designer write up you say, why should she want to talk about clothes?
I'm not, I want to talk about having your own personality in your interior design and decorating. I was looking at Vogue the other day & I thought how fantastic all these models looked in their designer gowns & jewels, faces painted so perfectly like porcelain dolls & shoes that I could never walk in, & it reminded me of interior design magazines. I compare these because they always show the extreme of fashion & design. Lets face it do you ever see any of ur favourite international actress dress like we see on runways in their normal life all things being equal? No it is more like a pair of jeans with a jacket that resembles something from the runways, but never the complete package. That runway iss to me is just paparazzi. I think the same thing applies with interior decorating. We see these beautiful glossy magazines with homes that look too good to be true, and you know what? Most of them are often staged, even in all them Telemondo series or Lekki house adverts. Most normal homes end up with the jeans and jacket scenario as above. Where I am heading to with this criticism is that we need to keep our expectations real for our homes, by all means get inspired by the glossy magazines, they are there for our pleasure & entertainment. But create a home thats so like you & fits you & feels like yours.
You are a lawyer & you love to read, let people see you in your home arrangement. You do not have to create a home that looks like Kunle your Engineer besty's just because your wife said she loves his house settings. Please be you.
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Topic: Being Comfortable in Your Own Clothes

This is an interior designer write up you say, why should she want to talk about clothes?
I'm not, I want to talk about having your own personality in your interior design and decorating. I was looking at Vogue the other day & I thought how fantastic all these models looked in their designer gowns & jewels, faces painted so perfectly like porcelain dolls & shoes that I could never walk in, & it reminded me of interior design magazines. I compare these because they always show the extreme of fashion & design. Lets face it do you ever see any of ur favourite international actress dress like we see on runways in their normal life all things being equal? No it is more like a pair of jeans with a jacket that resembles something from the runways, but never the complete package. That runway iss to me is just paparazzi. I think the same thing applies with interior decorating. We see these beautiful glossy magazines with homes that look too good to be true, and you know what? Most of them are often staged, even in all them Telemondo series or Lekki house adverts. Most normal homes end up with the jeans and jacket scenario as above. Where I am heading to with this criticism is that we need to keep our expectations real for our homes, by all means get inspired by the glossy magazines, they are there for our pleasure & entertainment. But create a home thats so like you & fits you & feels like yours.
You are a lawyer & you love to read, let people see you in your home arrangement. You do not have to create a home that looks like Kunle your Engineer besty's just because your wife said she loves his house settings. Please be you.

...we add colour to life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Police Officer Buried In His Uniform In Adamawa State. Photos / 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) / Aso-oke For Your Event >Quality & Affordable< *ORDER NOW*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.