Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1147921 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
its being handled by an agent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
kciano:

I saw masters in chemical engineering. Am asking for postgraduate studies not masters bro
U mean post graduate diploma? Post graduate studies refers to any degree after graduation..sorry I misunderstood..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abeg tell am o grin
saxywale:

you think -45 plus wind chill(that's if you know what wind chill is grin) is like harmattan shey or you think it's room temperature offshore Niger delta...lol. The Nigerians wey dey run from the job with their fingers still intact after some days tell u say dem no like money abi?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
ok
[quote author=edwinbiz post=31069555][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
you were too onpoint.
IyaEjima:

Dunno abt ur Prog buh I was silent on my PG qualifications when applying to CIC, went as far as editing my LinkedIn profile 2 avoid 'incasities'

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tnx,i hv seen it.I will call you later in the day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oyeleye2011:
I have a guy in my apartment from Kenya that use to go up north to do the job every summer, he use to give the info about tree planting in up north, I have not been there before. but I think it is Edmonton, yellow knife, and so on like that. Are you in Canada already. If you are in Canada, we can go there together this coming summer grin grin grin

Tnx,i have seen it.I wil call you later
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
@realone01 , @oghos2k. Sirs I need your help about your flight itinerary to Regina. I have PMed you. Pls reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
IyaEjima:

Sure u r.. Submitted ur PP yet?
yea. Did yesterday. How long will it take to get it back?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
misszionboo:
yea. Did yesterday. How long will it take to get it back?
2-3days max
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Burningflamz: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
lekan008:
Hello bosses, pls I need someone studying in Saskatchewan. I have an urgent question for the person. Thanks in anticipation

Shoot your question.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Going through paper route is the slowest thing i,ve ever seen. Did my medicals since feb 6 and my passport has not yt been dispatched.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bobola86:

just log in to ur CIC account and check your medical status. Passed will be in front. They didn't send me any mail confirming medical result. The next mail I received after my Medicals is original passport request mail
it is paper application. it seems it works differently
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
edwinbiz:
Going through paper route is the slowest thing i,ve ever seen. Did my medicals since feb 6 and my passport has not yt been dispatched.
after you did your medicals, did you recieve any mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
toecyne:
its being handled by my agent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
checkyink:
No bro, I have not. Still waiting.

i am nt sure if they send any mail for medical results, maybe the next mail we are supposed to get is dispatched and approved or do u have any idea

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by fideok: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello fellow NL I have been a silent follower of this thread and I am pretty much new here. Please I want to find out the chances of applying for a student visa for MSc without an employment letter or leave letter. I have seen similar questions asked before but no response yet. Finished Masters in 2012 and worked for a while then resigned for personal reasons which was after a year and some months work. Now I have got admission for a Masters degree and I want to apply for visa. I have sponsors my parents and I have landed properties and a building with tenants in my name but not much money in my a/c like 300k.
Please any advise from the gurus will be highly welcome and appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by midee: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
with omni the fee is higher and you can not work
bc2015:
@midee OMNI or INSCOL Academy? which one do u think is better?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Vicjustice: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
fideok:
Hello fellow NL I have been a silent follower of this thread and I am pretty much new here. Please I want to find out the chances of applying for a student visa for MSc without an employment letter or leave letter. I have seen similar questions asked before but no response yet. Finished Masters in 2012 and worked for a while then resigned for personal reasons which was after a year and some months work. Now I have got admission for a Masters degree and I want to apply for visa. I have sponsors my parents and I have landed properties and a building with tenants in my name but not much money in my a/c like 300k.
Please any advise from the gurus will be highly welcome and appreciated.
Except perhaps you are employed by a company that is sending you abroad to study, i don't think you'd need employment letter or leave letter from Nigeria if you're going to Canada to study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Goodevening House,

I have an issue bothering me and decided to share with us all so that I can get good advice. Please can I use my salary account of 6 million to present as SOA to the embassy for TRV and also back it up with my pension account Statement and also include a landed property document from my parents? Please assist me here. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Vicjustice: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
morgan2006:
Goodevening House,

I have an issue bothering me and decided to share with us all so that I can get good advice. Please can I use my salary account of 6 million to present as SOA to the embassy for TRV and also back it up with my pension account Statement and also include a landed property document from my parents? Please assist me here. Thank you
What are you trying to say?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Vicjustice:

What are you trying to say?

What I actually mean is i have a salary account that has up to 6 million naira in it. I also have a reasonable pension SOA. my parents have a landed property. what I ask is can I use these to file in for application without a co-sponsor statement of account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
i did the medical examinations last saturday and i dont know about the result
nd then i got this mail just now

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
My application for a study permit has been approved. Glory to God. Just got the mail from CIC. *ecstatic*

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
checkyink:
My application for a study permit has been approved. Glory to God. Just got the mail from CIC. *ecstatic*

Congrats @checkyink I tap into your testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
checkyink:
congrats dear!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yes !
Your dad being a co-sponsor in this case is fine. Best wishes
morgan2006:

What I actually mean is i have a salary account that has up to 6 million naira in it. I also have a reasonable pension SOA. my parents have a landed property. what I ask is can I use these to file in for application without a co-sponsor statement of account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
my application has been approved sha. Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by YoboTerry(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bobola86:

Got my passport back with trv last week Thursday.
I need to get some info from u pls my email address: terry_ray68@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
i want to use this oppurtunity to thank everyone here, i did not know jack about the documents and protocols of applying for TRV until i joined this thread, i had a thing or two to copy from everyone's application.
i remember a close friend of mine telling me i have no chance of getting TRV without an agent, nd i am not dangote's son that will pay close to 400k for an agent. but with the help of God and everyone here, i av my TRV nw as a first time applicant with no travel history.
.......fast, pray and believe in God, it helps alot

Gracias

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.