Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1145731 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bayulll01(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Nuendo:
Good day to the wonderful people of this house. Most people wont know me here. I was part of the successful applicants in Part 4 of this forum. Calgary has been wonderful ( and very cold too) and I am graduating in a few months with my Master of Architecture Degree by the special grace of God. I want to use this medium to thank those who put in time and effort to keep this forum very active. Some of the forefathers I met seldom participate anymore.However, guys like Oga Siga and Oga Justwise are still here. I hail Sirs!! , Still very grateful and remain loyal to your government.

For those who are still hopeful or just about to apply, I want to encourage you all to have faith and follow the process with a clear and genuine motive. We have no idea the amount of help we get from .

Best regards & Happy New Month.
bro remained bless for this message,your follower just increased

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blessedfavoured: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha cool. My warm regards to her! How's it going on your end? Are you here yet?

no, not yet in canada. not even sure if i'm coming. super complicated story. That's not to say i'm not trying still.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Emiratekey(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pyroxene:
Thanks a lot that was very clear! I got admission to niagra tru an academic agent. I was not hinted on future charges. I am just discovering they charges for visa app which was diff from admission processing fee is too outrageous. My question is can I ditch d academic agent and go abt d processing mysel? Hope it won't work against me as d said agent is quite a major player in the canadian eductational system for years
. Pls can I have your email address or pin so as to get 1or2 info abt the agent thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrchemist(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Sunday All, I pray God march us to our Choice of destined. I need ur Advice. How can I get a copy of my transcript if I send the transcript through my university,for my TRV documentation.. or what is the best option to send Transcript..pls just confused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kelvinpam(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Greetings to y'all...I just began my application to study in University of waterloo
Plz i will like to know the estimated cost of a 2 year masters program in canada of any uni...
i cant find it on uni of waterloo website..
A rough sketch would do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
blessedfavoured:

no, not yet in canada. not even sure if i'm coming. super complicated story. That's not to say i'm not trying still.

Ok, no problem. God ain't sleeping!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
presidentpikin:
Please house I want to the difference bet applied degree and conventional degree certificate.... And can someone used applied degree for master in Canadian university.
Would be nice if you could be more specific with your question but in general, applied degree in Canada are not full degree and are not accepted for MSc level studies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nuendo:
Good day to the wonderful people of this house. Most people wont know me here. I was part of the successful applicants in Part 4 of this forum. Calgary has been wonderful ( and very cold too) and I am graduating in a few months with my Master of Architecture Degree by the special grace of God. I want to use this medium to thank those who put in time and effort to keep this forum very active. Some of the forefathers I met seldom participate anymore.However, guys like Oga Siga and Oga Justwise are still here. I hail Sirs!! , Still very grateful and remain loyal to your government.

For those who are still hopeful or just about to apply, I want to encourage you all to have faith and follow the process with a clear and genuine motive. We have no idea the amount of help we get from here and the millions we have all collectively saved by going through this forum. I personally have directed about 4 people who have all been successful since I got mine and this is usually my first point of reference whenever I am guiding them.

Lastly, I usually end with a piece of advice or two based on personal experience and how Nigerians can make the most of their stay here. I do this because my schedule is unforgiving and I don't know when I would be free to post again.

1. KNOW YOUR PRIORITIES

Most of us coming here actually are in search of better opportunities in life and career especially as things are so tight back home and I a can speculate that bout 80% of applicants are doing this via the academic route which is a good thing. Those whoa are here are already aware of how the system here can be to your immense advantage or can squeeze the hell outta you mentally and physically. My ultimate advice is that we never forget the major reason for coming here in the first place. As much as money is important, and hustling etc, make sure your academics does not suffocate because you want to make some extra $$$. From experience, I can say, sometimes its better to maintain the lowest budget possible, work only if you have to and when you have the free time available and invest time and create a strong academic reputation for yourself in school. It would get you very far.... Take note, the work I refer to here doesn't include summer jobs but the kinda jobs that eat deep into your academics. See it this way : You may spend all the time hustling and raking up money (which in my opinion doesn't even come close to what you would earn at a very good place after graduation) and fail to perform strongly which immediately places you in a tight angle post graduation. You are already black and African, you cannot add a bad academic standing to that. Pick a struggle...

2. KILL PART OF THAT NAIJA MENTALITY

We must avoid approaching Canada with our Naija mentality - That there is no connection between academic success and success in the market. Connections and all still exist here to a certain degree but largely, this is a merit based system and things like references can take you to places you never could penetrate. Canada unlike most other countries, isn't bad in terms of Racism but you must remember that your nationality and skin color and even accent puts you somewhat at the base of the ladder. This is a bitter truth. So expect prejudice and stereotyping but always respond with excellence. The element of surprise is your most potent weapon. As a personal example: I got an offer from a top architectural firm that wasn't actually hiring to the bewilderment of my Canadian coursemates who still find it hard to believe that a 3rd world country graduate can outperform them. That was in my first year and the job still dey fridge till now. No CV, NO application, No Resume, Just recommendation. Another example is that the current President of the Royal Architects Insititue of Canada is Nigerian. Samuel Óghale Oboh, Full born and bred in Naija who made it through excellence and I actually benefit from his reputation even without my knowing him personally. So my people, excellence is a superior advantage here.....Try to make use of it.

3. MY PEOPLE, MIX UP!!!! ABEG.......
This is very important as the way the Canadians would react to you would be based largely on how timid or interesting you are and believe me, it helps in many ways from help with several aspects of your settling in, to academic assistance and tips about job offers and financial aid. Alo the prejudice factor reduces with an increase in interaction with the. face it, you are in their country. Learn their culture (without loosing sight of yours) learn about their cities, people and even start training yourself to speak English properly, in other words, learn the proper phonetics. (I cant believe I am saying this ). Trust me, there is nothing more mentally demoralizing than having someone ask you to repeat yourself over and over again. If you observe closely, this can spell the difference between them liking you and them not wanting to have a discussion with you both in school and subsequently at work. Its not fakeness, its called "blending in". This doesn't mean you should form whenever you see your fellow naija man. In fact at the slightest opportunity to switch to pidgin or naija accent, pls do to keep our culture alive. NB: I only realized this much later. I wish I started early.

4. KEEP EYE FOR GROUND

Well a lot of us have been conditioned by the Nigerian system that we don't believe that the world can be a good place and sincere people still exist. There are tons of opportunities just there for grabs in form of awards, financial aids and scholarships. Even programs and community initiatives that can go a long way for you. This connects to point no.2 in certain ways but also its not all academic. Participation also goes a very long way. try to seize the opportunity this system offers you and grab whatever is within reach. I depends on where you are but largely, don't expect people to tell you about it. They might not know that you don't know. SO ask questions, and always been on the look out for things like this. Also this is another aspect I wish I took more advantage of. I say this personally because I benefited and actually spent 4 months living and studying in Barcelona, Spain and traveling to over 12 cities in Europe as a recipient of a travel scholarship. So yes, another man's country can give you free money and opportunities your own country couldn't give you. Life isn't as bad as we were made to believe.

5. OPEN YOUR MIND...but don't loose it.

This is probably the most sensitive point and is so because of where we are from and the cultural and societal values on certain things.

a) First aspect I would hammer on is Religion. Well am sure one of the first things that would shock you here is the percentage of atheists here which may range from 40% in the older generation to about 85% in the current age distribution of 16-35 years. You would also encounter several other types of people who believe in things that would challenge the very foundations of your own faith. Please once you land here, instead of dragging with them, getting overly animated and or even condemning them to hell fire ( or wherever) , try and keep your views to yourself but never be ashamed or intimidated into not speaking about it when you feel like. Also take it easy - for those who bind and cast demons or see things other people cant see ( I say this with no intention to mock). But try to understand one thing, most of them don't care and its most likely that the powers, principalities and demons are actually based in Naija where the wickedness and evil is in exponential proportions compared to here. . You would make yourself look seemingly violent when you carry the matter for head. I think this info is clear enough.

b) Sexuality with special emphasis on Homosexuality and gay rights. Please, please and please, Learn to approach the matter with wisdom and tolerance in mind. You would encounter several individuals who are openly gay and they may have the best of personalities. As much as possible, try to keep your personal views to yourself and learn to interact without being judgmental towards them because they would notice immediately. I personally strongly disapprove of the ideology or way of life but I have several friends who happen to be gay now. I have learned that its their choice and the personality and character of the person has no connection to how they choose to love their lives. Hence I don leave the mata for Baba God to gauge the case himself. Its my job to love my neighbor without trying play God. NB: This doesnt mean in any way that I have accepted that way of life as I still feel free to discuss/debate (not be angry or unnecessarily vexed) my own take on the issue.

I hope I have helped one or two people who are about to make the switch to this part of the world. I tried my best to drop as much as I can because such first-hand information is hard to come by in one cohesive piece and I really wish I knew such prior to my coming.

Its a beautiful country here and my prayer and ambition is that one day people would create huge forums and discussion groups about how to move over to Nigeria.
Good luck to all the expectant applicants, may your TRV come unobstructed by the special grace of God.

Wow, nice info & advice...I'm currntly servn my country (nysc)..wil b done in july...I wntd to do my M.sc in my course but d requirmnts r rigid..my colleagueforfeitd d nysc, he's in canada nw stdyn biotech. Diploma aftr which he wd switch ovr to B.Sc pharmacy..he wnts me to do lik he did, do u tink its a nice idea.. Secondly, if I'm grntd stdnt visa fr dis course, wil apply fr anoda visa when I wl b switchn ovr to pharmacy??thanks.. Open to d whole house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
justicia:
Hello Pple. Pls help me review this: what my sponsor forwarded to me in place of SoA is an email from his employer, Union Bank stating his Annual Package when he joined them last year. Its a total of 11M+. Can I use this as SoA or should I insist on SoA proper. Thanks!
Pls request for the SOA proper.. Avoid 'incasities'
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Thrombos(f): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello gurus in the house . I've been a silent
Follower of this wonderful thread. Pls I want to find out if it's possible to apply for student visa as well as put in for the express entry at the same time .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nuendo:

For those who are still hopeful or just about to apply, I want to encourage you all to have faith and follow the process with a clear and genuine motive. We have no idea the amount of help we get from here and the millions we have all collectively saved by going through this forum. I personally have directed about 4 people who have all been successful since I got mine and this is usually my first point of reference whenever I am guiding them.

Lastly, I usually end with a piece of advice or two based on personal experience and how Nigerians can make the most of their stay here. I do this because my schedule is unforgiving and I don't know when I would be free to post again.

1. KNOW YOUR PRIORITIES

Most of us coming here actually are in search of better opportunities in life and career especially as things are so tight back home and I a can speculate that bout 80% of applicants are doing this via the academic route which is a good thing. Those whoa are here are already aware of how the system here can be to your immense advantage or can squeeze the hell outta you mentally and physically. My ultimate advice is that we never forget the major reason for coming here in the first place. As much as money is important, and hustling etc, make sure your academics does not suffocate because you want to make some extra $$$. From experience, I can say, sometimes its better to maintain the lowest budget possible, work only if you have to and when you have the free time available and invest time and create a strong academic reputation for yourself in school. It would get you very far.... Take note, the work I refer to here doesn't include summer jobs but the kinda jobs that eat deep into your academics. See it this way : You may spend all the time hustling and raking up money (which in my opinion doesn't even come close to what you would earn at a very good place after graduation) and fail to perform strongly which immediately places you in a tight angle post graduation. You are already black and African, you cannot add a bad academic standing to that. Pick a struggle...

We must avoid approaching Canada with our Naija mentality - That there is no connection between academic success and success in the market. Connections and all still exist here to a certain degree but largely, this is a merit based system and things like references can take you to places you never could penetrate. Canada unlike most other countries, isn't bad in terms of Racism but you must remember that your nationality and skin color and even accent puts you somewhat at the base of the ladder. This is a bitter truth. So expect prejudice and stereotyping but always respond with excellence. The element of surprise is your most potent weapon. As a personal example: I got an offer from a top architectural firm that wasn't actually hiring to the bewilderment of my Canadian coursemates who still find it hard to believe that a 3rd world country graduate can outperform them. That was in my first year and the job still dey fridge till now. No CV, NO application, No Resume, Just recommendation. Another example is that the current President of the Royal Architects Insititue of Canada is Nigerian. Samuel Óghale Oboh, Full born and bred in Naija who made it through excellence and I actually benefit from his reputation even without my knowing him personally. So my people, excellence is a superior advantage here.....Try to make use of it.

This is very important as the way the Canadians would react to you would be based largely on how timid or interesting you are and believe me, it helps in many ways from help with several aspects of your settling in, to academic assistance and tips about job offers and financial aid. Alo the prejudice factor reduces with an increase in interaction with the. face it, you are in their country. Learn their culture (without loosing sight of yours) learn about their cities, people and even start training yourself to speak English properly, in other words, learn the proper phonetics. (I cant believe I am saying this ). Trust me, there is nothing more mentally demoralizing than having someone ask you to repeat yourself over and over again. If you observe closely, this can spell the difference between them liking you and them not wanting to have a discussion with you both in school and subsequently at work. Its not fakeness, its called "blending in". This doesn't mean you should form whenever you see your fellow naija man. In fact at the slightest opportunity to switch to pidgin or naija accent, pls do to keep our culture alive. NB: I only realized this much later. I wish I started early.

4. KEEP EYE FOR GROUND

Well a lot of us have been conditioned by the Nigerian system that we don't believe that the world can be a good place and sincere people still exist. There are tons of opportunities just there for grabs in form of awards, financial aids and scholarships. Even programs and community initiatives that can go a long way for you. This connects to point no.2 in certain ways but also its not all academic. Participation also goes a very long way. try to seize the opportunity this system offers you and grab whatever is within reach. I depends on where you are but largely, don't expect people to tell you about it. They might not know that you don't know. SO ask questions, and always been on the look out for things like this. Also this is another aspect I wish I took more advantage of. I say this personally because I benefited and actually spent 4 months living and studying in Barcelona, Spain and traveling to over 12 cities in Europe as a recipient of a travel scholarship. So yes, another man's country can give you free money and opportunities your own country couldn't give you. Life isn't as bad as we were made to believe.

This is probably the most sensitive point and is so because of where we are from and the cultural and societal values on certain things.

a) First aspect I would hammer on is Religion. Well am sure one of the first things that would shock you here is the percentage of atheists here which may range from 40% in the older generation to about 85% in the current age distribution of 16-35 years. You would also encounter several other types of people who believe in things that would challenge the very foundations of your own faith. Please once you land here, instead of dragging with them, getting overly animated and or even condemning them to hell fire ( or wherever) , try and keep your views to yourself but never be ashamed or intimidated into not speaking about it when you feel like. Also take it easy - for those who bind and cast demons or see things other people cant see ( I say this with no intention to mock). But try to understand one thing, most of them don't care and its most likely that the powers, principalities and demons are actually based in Naija where the wickedness and evil is in exponential proportions compared to here. . You would make yourself look seemingly violent when you carry the matter for head. I think this info is clear enough.

b) Sexuality with special emphasis on Homosexuality and gay rights. Please, please and please, Learn to approach the matter with wisdom and tolerance in mind. You would encounter several individuals who are openly gay and they may have the best of personalities. As much as possible, try to keep your personal views to yourself and learn to interact without being judgmental towards them because they would notice immediately. I personally strongly disapprove of the ideology or way of life but I have several friends who happen to be gay now. I have learned that its their choice and the personality and character of the person has no connection to how they choose to love their lives. Hence I don leave the mata for Baba God to gauge the case himself. Its my job to love my neighbor without trying play God. NB: This doesnt mean in any way that I have accepted that way of life as I still feel free to discuss/debate (not be angry or unnecessarily vexed) my own take on the issue.

I hope I have helped one or two people who are about to make the switch to this part of the world. I tried my best to drop as much as I can because such first-hand information is hard to come by in one cohesive piece and I really wish I knew such prior to my coming.

Its a beautiful country here and my prayer and ambition is that one day people would create huge forums and discussion groups about how to move over to Nigeria.
Good luck to all the expectant applicants, may your TRV come unobstructed by the special grace of God.

Nice one bro gud to know u still care abt ppl u left here. tanks so much

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Akin26: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nuendo:

1. KNOW YOUR PRIORITIES

4. KEEP EYE FOR GROUND

God bless you br...wonderful piece of information*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by john4affiliate: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
@waledarep pls yield 2 this advise too it really mean a lot but if u don't ve personal asset of ur own you can use ur parent own base on ur present condition (it serve as home tie too).

yregs:

@Waledarep, please do not submit this application without your personal statement of acct, letter of employment where you currently work if you indicated in d CIC form that you are working, your payslips, leave letter to show you are planning to come back to Nigeria and also letter of introduction from your employer. If you dont have this info, please kindly state that you are not working or do all to get these documents. Also, you need home-tie, which is a land docu or shares or properties in your name and not only those of your sponsors. I wish you the very best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by presidentpikin: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
toecyne:

medical test to ensure you dont have any significant/life threatening medical condition, especially the ones that can be easily transmisible. e.g HIV, Syphilis etc
Bros HIV is not part medical condition that make you inadmissible.... I have seen couple of people that are positive and still chop their TRV....or else things have change.
......when u get a medical mail, ur application is 98percent approved
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by presidentpikin: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thrombos:
Hello gurus in the house . I've been a silent
Follower of this wonderful thread. Pls I want to find out if it's possible to apply for student visa as well as put in for the express entry at the same time .
Yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by presidentpikin: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
saxywale:

Would be nice if you could be more specific with your question but in general, applied degree in Canada are not full degree and are not accepted for MSc level studies.
Thank you Oga saxy I had HND computer science and am intending going for 2 years applied degree in Geographical information System in Sait Polytechnic but I have a reservation about my master degree pls your advice is needed. Thank you so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by john4affiliate: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
presidentpikin:
Thank you Oga saxy I had HND computer science and am intending going for 2 years applied degree in Geographical information System in Sait Polytechnic but I have a reservation about my master degree pls your advice is needed. Thank you so much

Does the two courses u mentioned related to each other, if ur answer is no pls don't try it at all (suppose of traveling will be tick for u)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by EcashPlanet(f): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pyroxene:
Ecash planet can we communicate closely? Are u also going to Niagra? U can reach me on consultscholars@yahoo.com

No. I'm going to Selkirk college. Sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
When was that sir ?
Remember that the Devaluation on Naira by nearly 35 % over the years is also an important factor.
Although the LORD grants favour to whom HE will even with a seemingly imperfect application.
So there is no crime in trying if that is the very best the OP can come up with for now.
A co-sponsor is not a bad idea if he can get one. Good packaging can never be too much.
toecyne:

Ooshey Visa officer, i used abt 5 million naira as sponsor's SOA, nd my application was successful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
"....said agent is quite a major player in the canadian eductational system for years " so says who ??
Just dont be lazy. That is the only requirement. You are in the right forum.
Read back from from this page to "travelling-canada-part-5" and you will be a better a agent in your own interest. Go to CIC site, its claerly stated that agent contribute nothing to the outcome !
Pyroxene:
Thanks a lot that was very clear! I got admission to niagra tru an academic agent. I was not hinted on future charges. I am just discovering they charges for visa app which was diff from admission processing fee is too outrageous. My question is can I ditch d academic agent and go abt d processing mysel? Hope it won't work against me as d said agent is quite a major player in the canadian eductational system for years
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by presidentpikin: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
john4affiliate:

Does the two courses u mentioned related to each other, if ur answer is no pls don't try it at all (suppose of traveling will be tick for u)
yes they are related
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
baba ...who u done see get hiv come get TRV....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[quote author=presidentpikin post=31201243][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by presidentpikin: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
baba ...who u done see get hiv come get TRV....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
check CIC website for inadmissibility based on medical..... HIV is not among the test carried out on students but a disclosure is needed if you are positive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
this one you dey talk "YOU" stop am o...they only write that so the world body against discriminaton of carriers wont be on their necks.
i dont think they would admit someone who is a threat to other citizen.
besides i cant see whee it is written that HIV is not among tests carried out on CIC website
presidentpikin:
check CIC website for inadmissibility based on medical..... HIV is not among the test carried out on students but a disclosure is needed if you are positive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
yregs:

Aedeha, if you stated that you are currently working, you should add your statement of acct even if it is 2naira balance that you have in it, add your letter of offer as a graduate intern, and get payslips from the company. Also get a letter from the company to introduce you to the High commission of Canada, and if you can get a leave letter that will show that the company is ready to take you back when you return. Also, if you have and land doc or shares, you can add it. If you cannot get any of this document, you can write a good Statement of purpose stating why you do not have the document. Also note that if the course you are going for is different from what you did in undergrad and or your current employment status, you will have to state in your statement of purpose why you want to dump all you have done in the past for a diploma in a different field.

I hope this helps. All d best in your next application

Thanks for this useful tips bro! remain blessed!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=yregs post=31191059]

Aedeha, if you stated that you are currently working, you should add your statement of acct even if it is 2naira balance that you have in it, add your letter of offer as a graduate intern, and get payslips from the company. Also get a letter from the company to introduce you to the High commission of Canada, and if you can get a leave letter that will show that the company is ready to take you back when you return. Also, if you have and land doc or shares, you can add it. If you cannot get any of this document, you can write a good Statement of purpose stating why you do not have the document. Also note that if the course you are going for is different from what you did in undergrad and or your current employment status, you will have to state in your statement of purpose why you want to dump all you have done in the past for a diploma in a different field.

I hope this he

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nuendo:

Thanks for these useful tips ! remain blessed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
presidentpikin:
I am in church, would reply when m back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
toecyne:

Get from the 1 in lagos, it is something like a headquarter

How much does it cost.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
this one you dey talk "YOU" stop am o...they only write that so the world body against discriminaton of carriers wont be on their necks.
i dont think they would admit someone who is a threat to other citizen.
besides i cant see whee it is written that HIV is not among tests carried out on CIC website
shocked grin grin lmao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
lmao...true na
Bobola86:

shocked grin grin lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.