Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,072 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1146285 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2015
This place dry no be small oo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Make i go get water

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chatters(f): 1:04am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

University of malitoba says 11k canadian dollars......what i want to know is, is it for the 2years?

No it can't be for 2 years. It's just for one year. Does this include living expenses? It's supposed to be a little higher than that including feeding and accommodation .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 3:19am On Mar 06, 2015
I used to secretly beef those peeps who suddenly abandon NL when dey get to canny. Now I understand why. "Too many target,so little time"

May God grant us all our heart desires. Meds, TRV's on the way. Amen

#semper fi

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by monisola001: 4:38am On Mar 06, 2015
hi all pls how can I write my sop..... I m a graduate of chemical engineering but I want to switch to administration. ..my work experience has being in administration. .. I m applying for a 2yr diploma in business administration to red river college manitoba. ...pls pls someone shld respond....how can I write a convincing sop
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 5:06am On Mar 06, 2015
monisola001:
hi all pls how can I write my sop..... I m a graduate of chemical engineering but I want to switch to administration. ..my work experience has being in administration. .. I m applying for a 2yr diploma in business administration to red river college manitoba. ...pls pls someone shld respond....how can I write a convincing sop

Convincing SOP to school or the Visa officer?
if it's to the VO for your visa application, follow the guidelines below:

1. introduction of yourself and course of study in Canada
2. briefly explain your previous education and its relevance to your intended course of study
3. briefly explain any gaps from your last education to date or relevant work experiences acquired
4. briefly explain the impact of your course on your future career and your home country(e.g NIGERIA)
5. emphasis on leaving Canada after ur studies and what you intend to do on return(reasons should correlate with study leave and employment letter, if u submitted any)
the SOP should not be more than two pages and less story telling, go straight to the point and avoid reminding the VO constantly that you are not going to abscond

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by monisola001: 5:20am On Mar 06, 2015
akanni:

Convincing SOP to school or the Visa officer?
if it's to the VO for your visa application, follow the guidelines below:

1. introduction of yourself and course of study in Canada
2. briefly explain your previous education and its relevance to your intended course of study
3. briefly explain any gaps from your last education to date or relevant work experiences acquired
4. briefly explain the impact of your course on your future career and your home country(e.g NIGERIA)
5. emphasis on leaving Canada after ur studies and what you intend to do on return(reasons should correlate with study leave and employment letter, if u submitted any)
the SOP should not be more than two pages and less story telling, go straight to the point and avoid reminding the VO constantly that you are not going to abscond

thanks so much.. The sop is to the VO. Thnks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:04am On Mar 06, 2015
billion sir...no jokes...i said they sud have referred him to efcc
Jengbetiele:
Baba.mi walai.....persin faith fit shake self!! Hahahahahahahaha...money dey wia money dey na God purnish pooverty hahaha. Wait + 1.5billion kobo? Or naira?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 6:09am On Mar 06, 2015
misseris:

hello guyz, pls i nid ur assitance. i want to apply for
a masters degree programme in Canada but i dnt
knw ow to go about it. i graduated wth a 3.3cgpa in
geography and want to do my masters in
evironmental sciences. will i be able to get an
admission?plus am open to suggestions of any good
schools over there dat i can apply to. thanks.
Nothing is impossible, first, start seachin for sch using google.
Check here:
http://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=environmental+science&program_level_merged=Master%27s+degree&program_language=ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinci500: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks boss, is the program course base or research? Please share your contact with me, i would like to apply ASAP
boltemi:
Msc Kinesiology and I applied Nov/Dec this year. Although application is still on.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Good day e-family.. Please does anyone know anything about Algonquin college Ottawa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
bighead1:
everybody just they get trv they comot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ugochux:
Good day e-family.. Please does anyone know anything about Algonquin college Ottawa?
Yes? what do u wanna knw?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by KELVIN086: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Team12:
Yes. 4.81 smiley

them suppose give you full scholarship self
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrchemist(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Good Day, Gurus Happy Weekend, Pls I work in a Education Ministry.....I have applied for Study leave but they have not Approved it because I have not worked upto 10yrs.......I need ur urgent Advice can I apply for TRV with submitting the Letter......Hope to hear from u soon Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ib4ola(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hello house i have a 34kg item which i want to ship to nigeria anyone with idea of a good freight agent that can handle this at a fair price.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
.... Where ur base at?
ib4ola:
Hello house i have a 34kg item which i want to ship to nigeria anyone with idea of a good freight agent that can handle this at a fair price.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ziddie(f): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
hello house......please am about to apply for a post graduate studies in george brown college,gurus in the house plz advise asap or suggest any other college that is better....i graduated wiv a 2.85 gp and intend to study biz admin,thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
.... ^^^ George Brown is a good choice ... Location downtown Toronto... and since u going for Biz admin... U might be lucky to meet or be in class with someone working on Bay Street... might be pricy cos of accomodation and all.... but u good...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ziddie(f): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
siga....thanks a bunch!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
hello mr siga and the house, i do have times when i feel high or low on confidence about this issue.
my dad is the owner of his company and wants to submit solely his companys account details.
ill like to know how good a chance do i have. cos sometimes i hear people saying VO'S frown at companys account saying wht if it folds up
His account is not as active as the companys account and has nothing impressive to show. but the companys account is the one he uses every now and then and is very impressive.

ill like to know how much people have successfully used a companys account and gotten TRV thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
... ^^^ Ain't nothing worng with using a company's account bro... so far u show prove he has access to the funds and submit all registration details of the company to show he owns it solely... Have him write a detailed letter stating these facts and most importantly to make it more legit... have it signed by ur lawyer and have an affidavit to support it... All they wanna know is u having funds ready when needed...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
okay thanks sir.
Siga:
... ^^^ Ain't nothing worng with using a company's account bro... so far u show prove he has access to the funds and submit all registration details of the company to show he owns it solely... Have him write a detailed letter stating these facts and most importantly to make it more legit... have it signed by ur lawyer and have an affidavit to support it... All they wanna know is u having funds ready when needed...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrchemist(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Good Day, Gurus Happy Weekend, Pls I work in a Education Ministry.....I have applied for Study leave but they have not Approved it because I have not worked upto 10yrs.......I need ur urgent Advice can I apply for TRV with submitting the Letter......Hope to hear from u soon Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
mrchemist:
.... Have ur immediate Oga write you a letter.... If u cool with him/her... U can seek their assistance...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tweeny24: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hello everyone in the house..all d gurus dem I hail una ooo.. pls I want to know whether it's important to use the UCI number and also state that one has been denied before when re applying or its better if they treat it as a new app...don siga,amefrica,oga fhemmy and all oda bosses...pls I need your input on this one..thanks in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
emperoracro:

Yes? what do u wanna knw?

Is that where u sch?? I want to apply for a diploma course dia..I have already filld d online form, buh I'm yet to pay d application fee of $95..I wnt to knw ow u paid urs..tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
I will advice you put in your UCI numbers because they have a database of records. It may appear to some VO's that you are not obedient or honest. If u are scared u might be delayed because you were before, trust me, if u package ur application properly, u wont be judged based on that. I have read about people that were denied twice and got trv at 3rd attempt. All d best dear.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lets get talking guys especially those already in Canada. Since without graduating with a 2.1 u can't do your Masters in Canada which leaves you with just Colleges to apply to but the scary thing now is that checking up the students review of these colleges from Lambton to Fanshawe to Humber college and most colleges, the reviews are nothing to write home about. I need experienced guys too share their thoughts. Are Colleges really worth the pain.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Been reading silently on here...Finally I got the much awaited email for medicals today grin...Alhamdulilah!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tweeny24: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
atinuke005:
Been reading silently on here...Finally I got the much awaited email for medicals today grin...Alhamdulilah!!!!!

Congratulations dear... good news everywhere...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
atinuke005:
Congrats bro please u will do well if u list the docs u submitted with date applied and the route.Congrats once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.