Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148072 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2014
TwinkleDammy I av my trv already. Yh! we go see in regina

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by TONYE001(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Another question: As regards low tuition and low cost of living, job opportunities, etc, which area or school would you recommend? I've got a lot of mails from Calgary, Dalhousie, Alberta, etc...

Una thank you biko...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chibuzz89: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. standupguy: OCTOBER 8, Conestoga college, online, PG delayed
2. redribs: OCTOBER 10, UOttawa, Online, PG.
3. meritdee: OCTOBER 10, Humber, online, Adv dip delayed
4. Cufs: OCTOBER 14, Uni of Lethbridge, paper, 2nd UG. delayed
5. Babahor: OCTOBER 15, seneca college, online, PG.MEDICAL
6. showfz: OCTOBER 16, Red River college, online, diploma.delayed
7. newbie2014: OCTOBER 16, GBC, online, PG.
8. moshood1993: OCTOBER 17, Lambton college, online, PG. delayed
9. holyjacket: OCTOBER 17, U of Alberta, online, PG. MEDICAL
10. holu26: OCTOBER 17, Uni of Lethbridge, online, UG. PP REQUEST
11. blink6: OCTOBER 21, MUN, online, UG.MEDICAL
12. Akinmoj: OCTOBER 20, Brandon Uni, Paper, UG.
13. chops33: OCTOBER 22, Brandon uni, online, UG.
14. Tnuola: OCTOBER 23, Lambton college, paper, PG.
15. basukajoe: October 24, Niagara College, Paper, PG delayed
15a: Halimaah:October29, online, humber college, PGD.
16 Joe980: NOVEMBER 1, UOttawa, paper, PG.
17. castiello: NOVEMBER 2, York University, online, PG.
18. Chuckie414: NOVEMBER 3 ,SAIT, paper, UG.
19. warrikid: NOVEMBER 4, Humber college, online, PG.
20. mrnilobrawn: Nov 6, UNB, Online, PG
21. mamula: NOVEMBER 17, Seneca, online, PG
22. bellniki1: Nov 19, Niagara college, paper.
23. Padike: NOV 19, Carleton Uni, Ottawa, PG winter 2014. Online
24. myownlife: Nov. 21, Red River College, MB, Online.

If you have admission
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

UPDATED
[/b]

Please I got admission for 31st of Aug 2015...I have all my documents ready..do you think it's too early to submit..as it's still a long time before August...am just being anxious...@ all...tnx all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2014
chibuzz89:

Please I got admission for 31st of Aug 2015...I have all my documents ready..do you think it's too early to submit..as it's still a long time before August...am just being anxious...@ all...tnx all

Are you sure all your documents are complete and you have written a convincing SOA...I would advise you to take some time and learn from people here before submitting. And also arrange your docs properly with an explanatory statement of purpose. Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chibuzz89: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Are you sure all your documents are complete and you have written a convincing SOA...I would advise you to take some time and learn from people here before submitting. And also arrange your docs properly with an explanatory statement of purpose. Bless you.

I have been a viewing member on here for the past 6months...got denied once around August this year...I think I have done a better Job this time in terms of documents...just want to confirm if it's too early to submit for Aug2015 admission...and thanks for your response...so appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2014
Goodmorning all

Bellniki1 pls what school did u apply to and what course for the may intake. Thanks

Standupguy baba hw far u.... U say u don get admission to anoda school for may? Abeg gist me

Congrats to all dat gt trv and medicals.. I have recovered 80peecent from my recent delay.. Working on refiring...

God help us all.. Awaitees.... Fear not chukwu gozie unu

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Part 7 don reach page 3 already... abeg small small naaaa....

Snappyfingaz, abeg if you can, redact your SOP and letters from your sponsors and post it. Thanks.

Congrats to blink and the other folks who helped us to end Part 6 on a high.

Wishing us more TRVs.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Pchax how far u and hw preparations de go?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Mrnilobrawn I hail oh boss warrido.... Ur day is coming... Wishing u success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2014
kaynine59:
Mrnilobrawn I hail oh boss warrido.... Ur day is coming... Wishing u success
Tnx bro.
I know God has done it already.
Hope u ar good?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tsam01: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Good day house,

My sincere appreciation to everyone who has made a post on this thread (part 6 in particular), your questions and answers (structured/unstructured) provided valuable insight to certain matters and I implore all newbie to take time out to read some of those pages like I did.

Applied 6th Oct, Paper route, Med. 12th Nov. Application Approved 24th Nov. picked up documents 9th Dec. TRV confirmed wink

God all the way!
Special thanks to Chiamaka, Oga Siga, Justwise, Amefrica, Joe980...

Welcome to part 7, wish the thread more successful apps!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2014
kaynine59:
Pchax how far u and hw preparations de go?

Kaynine baba.... preparations are on a lowkey ooo... boiz they monitor the value of dollar to know when to buy. How your side?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2014
tsam01:

Congratulations..
Lets hav an insight of what you submited.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
pchax:

Bro, dollar might not drop oo bcoz of the coming festive season. Just go for it now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tsam01: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Thanks, I will update the house asap after cob.
mrnilobrawn:

Congratulations..
Lets hav an insight of what you submited.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2014
tsam01:
Good day house,

My sincere appreciation to everyone who has made a post on this thread (part 6 in particular), your questions and answers (structured/unstructured) provided valuable insight to certain matters and I implore all newbie to take time out to read some of those pages like I did.

Applied 6th Oct, Paper route, Med. 12th Nov. Application Approved 24th Nov. picked up documents 9th Dec. TRV confirmed wink

God all the way!
Special thanks to Chiamaka, Oga Siga, Justwise, Amefrica, Joe980...

Welcome to part 7, wish the thread more successful apps!

Wow! Congratulations bruh .. Canada awaits you wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2014
Mrnilobrawn I de baba just looking for colleges with my course for may intake... Eye just de pain man online 247 searching... Amen boss glory must reflect for u man

Lol pchax go buy what u need buy o no time... Funny guy

Standupguy I neva still hear from u whaddup champ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Pls oooo. House. Where can I buy waec scratch card asides WAEC office. Fanshawe college told me to provide it. Pls assist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2014
kaynine59:
Goodmorning all

Bellniki1 pls what school did u apply to and what course for the may intake. Thanks

Standupguy baba hw far u.... U say u don get admission to anoda school for may? Abeg gist me

Congrats to all dat gt trv and medicals.. I have recovered 80peecent from my recent delay.. Working on refiring...

God help us all.. Awaitees.... Fear not chukwu gozie unu

Ogam your boy dey here o, still trying to recover but doing the needful too.
Yes Conestoga gave me a slightly related course, i have been working on my SOP to explain to the VO the relationship between the programs (They are in the same school of study) and the fact that my previous program has only January start. so i will be refiring soonest.

I have also come to realize the mistake in my previous app, which @ justwise and @Mantiger helped me realize.
The resources were there but where wrongly presented for the VO's review. My sponsors probably got too cocky because my brother was already sponsored my the same sponsor.
I will also advise you to take a look at Pchax's SOP, it was very detailed and explanatory, its also advised his strength more to the VO.
I am refiring soonest because whether i re-app now or next 2 yrs, it is still going to be the same documents i will submit so the sooner my live has a direction the better for me.
I will make sure to present it here for scrutiny before my final submission.
God bless us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2014
@tsam01; confirmed "GREEN". You are officially good to go. Cheers wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Throwing you guys off board slightly....will a recent denial from us embassy have any effect on canada's decision bear in mind i have loads of travel history even to the US where i had my boys....

planning on submitting for my TRV by march 2015 do you guys thing that i should reapply to the us first and see the possibility of getting it first then throw in for canada or just generally bone and concentrate on my canada TRV. Though planning on travelling through the us.

still baffled how my husband got his renewal on a family app to the us embassy and i was refused after being called in for an interview (we did dropbox)...well God dey sha....

Focus of this question is will it have any effect on canada's decision...??

@siga, @Mrarams, @justwise @Joe980 @akanni @ everybody ooooo pls help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2014
@9jabiggurl; no wahala provided you had no criminal records.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
9jabiggurl:
Throwing you guys off board slightly....will a recent denial from us embassy have any effect on canada's decision bear in mind i have loads of travel history even to the US where i had my boys....

planning on submitting for my TRV by march 2015 do you guys thing that i should reapply to the us first and see the possibility of getting it first then throw in for canada or just generally bone and concentrate on my canada TRV. Though planning on travelling through the us.

still baffled how my husband got his renewal on a family app to the us embassy and i was refused after being called in for an interview (we did dropbox)...well God dey sha....

Focus of this question is will it have any effect on canada's decision...??

@siga, @Mrarams, @justwise @Joe980 @akanni @ everybody ooooo pls help

You're actually fine. Go ahead! Success..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Joe980:
@9jabiggurl; no wahala provided you had no criminal records.

lol at criminal record.... of course not...so you suggest i concentrate on my apps for trv and leave them yankers....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
9jabiggurl:

lol at criminal record.... of course not...so you suggest i concentrate on my apps for trv and leave them yankers....
grin You are free to enjoy your self. If you wanna still rock Yankee before applying, give them another check. A question though; hope you didn't play some sharp runs when you had your boys (not declaring your intention) at interview back then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Joe980:
grin You are free to enjoy your self. If you wanna still rock Yankee before applying, give them another check. A question though; hope you didn't play some sharp runs when you had your boys (not declaring your intention) at interview back then.

Well maybe i will call it "sharp runs" because i didn't have much information i have now through nairaland on any thread then, because then when we applied we were in the uk then (husby-masters) and all the question was directed to him and we were not asked that specific question as i clearly went with a massive belle at 5months, he was more interested in our tie back home (Nigeria) which we had...but recalling the interview at lagos embassy....the first question thrown at me was "why didnt you make your intentions known? and i answered accordingly that my husby wasnt specifically asked hence there was no need to give an answer to a question that was never asked....bla bla bla....

I go just concentrate on my TRV jare....i cant shout and i leave it all to God....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Joe980:
Thanks Joe980, same thought here.Are you sure you got your zero balance after the delivery?Also, was it declared just has joe said before you went?What was the reason for denial cos i hardly hear US bounce dropbox option.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2014
@9jabiggurl; there lies the hiccup. Gat you clearly, those guys works with records. You could still apply, be truthful and open enough (true confession kind of). You could be considered and be cleared.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2014
anyone going to d university of Lethbridge in january? want 2 make friends. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Joe980:
@9jabiggurl; there lies the hiccup. Gat you clearly.

Thanks Joe980...you understand my plight now.....my husband who was the main applicant got the renewal me wey come be carrier got a refusal....bear in mind @akanni i gave her all my receipts, she absolutely had no probs with the bills cos it was a zero balance bill...anyways this thread is for canada so make i no too derail....

feel better now,,,will just fire my TRV next year...sure God is trying to teach me a lesson and i will come back and testify - His ways are not our ways (thought having a yankee visa will help somehow with TRV but clearly God has my testimony all planned out in His own way and not by me strategising for Him)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amefrica:
Wow! New part.. May this part be a testimony for all applicants IJN.

I greet everyone in the house oo. How's the preparation to 'Cold Canada' coming? Come prepared oo. Hmm

One semester down, finished my exam already. Now chilling. Going to Toronto for Christmas, baba Siga I gats see you oo even if na for 10 mins. I serious oo cheesy

Since semester don finish now, I will be breezing here time to time in helping the little way I can. smiley

Winter don start oo, the air temperature for my side now nor dey rise above -5 sad embarassed Guys coming to Canada soon, I can't shout this enough, PLS COME PREPARED. COLD DEY KILL OO.

#NuffSaid. smiley
this winter has been very mild. not too cold & no snow either, but I'm near t.o right now sha. other cities will differ, yea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.