Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1146210 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Zattiezat

Use the name on your International Passport..then get an affidavit..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=15pt]
manover:
Oga Justwise and d rest....... Please with my qst naaaaaaa
[/size] please note that when you're going to the place don't go along with any bag as you won't be allowed to take it inside, and the people outside would want to do some touting and tell you that you need a passport photo, don't mind any of them, just go along with "at least 2 copies of your passport page and the biometric letter". Do not take any bag along once again just your basic documents prolly in a brown bag.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CoCoLav(f): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
teana4040:
Hallo house,i spoke to one agent,he said i shld bring 70,000 naira for a lawyer to help me prepare affidavit of sponsporship...cant i do it from a high court? gurus pls help me out?

Please bring the 70k let me help you, I will collect 50 grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Graphical:
Hammed199,

Thanks. I got the supporting document part now. Please I am a postgraduate student o. I am just thinking of the possibility of going with my spouse and children. In this era of child kidnapping and boko haram, it won't be a bad idea to have your immediate members around you while you are studying in Canada.
Buahaahaha is ur spouse also a kid too ?? Mam just tryna make solid inquiries before taking any decision...... Buh I guess u shuld try u and ur kids first den ur hubby mite join u guys later moreso ur hubby can also convince the VO's of ur coming back afta study coz u can as well use him as part of ur home ties #In my own opinion tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Zattiezat:
also please I need help in reviewing my sop, is there a criteria pertaining to number of words or pages, can any1 please respond so I can mail it to them for review. thanks
You can mail it to me if you don't mind.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabrola: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
MockinJay:

Lmao!! U no lie o!
im even tempted to mail my advisor bt i dey reason make d woman no vex
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
@Ohammed, thanks.

ohammed199:
Errrm I guess NO bcoz if u read backward on this trend u wud see the VO's has denied many app simple bcoz some of dem has Bsc and going for a Diploma is just like wen someone grads from unilag and wanna apply to yabatech cheesy u see its funny anyways u can give it a try if only u have enuff funds, assets and a STRONG SOP (Statement Of Purpose)
#Stand to be corrected coz no one is perfect
#Best Of Luck

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
hello family missed you guys,i can see new addition to the house,done with finals will be here with you guys wink wink wink, to answer question i can and to direct the ones i cant to my gurus,and lastly winnipeg has decided not to give up winter sad sad sad sad sad. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
tianadiva:
hello family missed you guys,i can see new addition to the house,done with finals will be here with you guys wink wink wink, to answer question i can and to direct the ones i cant to my gurus,and lastly winnipeg has decided not to give up winter sad sad sad sad sad. smiley
Tianadiva, congrats, hope the exams was good? Thank God i finally didn't make winnipeg, Alberta has been one wonderful province. As I am typing, I am in my boxer shorts and singlet (not really) but the temperature is awesome, 16C

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
exams were absolutely marvelous,thank GOD for Alberta,Winnipeg decided not to give up o in fact this is winter-peg not Winnipeg angry angry angry
akanni:

Tianadiva, congrats, hope the exams was good? Thank God i finally didn't make Winnipeg, Alberta has been one wonderful province. As I am typing, I am in my boxer shorts and singlet (not really) but the temperature is awesome, 16C

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dahjor(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello guys, please is anyone here going to concordia university, Quebec, montreal dis september?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
you need help??
modskiller:
Please is there anyone here headed to University Of Manitoba?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2015
tianadiva:
you need help??
yep, please I'd like to know if one can pay upfront tuition after acceptance or after being admitted, or is it necessary that one sees a course advisor before being able to select course(s) and pay tuition.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2015
it all depends on what you want,you may pay upfront and the money will be in your student account untouched and after deciding what course you want and register them the amount will be deducted and the remainder left if you want refund it can be refunded or you can leave it there or you may decide to pay on arrival after selecting the course then you make a payment smiley about the necessity of meeting with a course ad-visor before registering for courses, it solely depend on you too if you are not sure of where you are heading then you can make an appointment with one
modskiller:
yep, please I'd like to know if one can pay upfront tuition after acceptance or after being admitted, or is it necessary that one sees a course ad-visor before being able to select course(s) and pay tuition.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:30am On Apr 21, 2015
tianadiva:
it all depends on what you want,you may pay upfront and the money will be in your student account untouched and after deciding what course you want and register them the amount will be deducted and the remainder left if you want refund it can be refunded or you can leave it there or you may decide to pay on arrival after selecting the course then you make a payment smiley about the necessity of meeting with a course ad-visor before registering for courses, it solely depend on you too if you are not sure of where you are heading then you can make an appointment with one
God bless you, na man you go marry, Say Amen angry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2015
AMEN not just any man a good One lolz
modskiller:
God bless you, na man you go marry, Say Amen angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Hello everyone, i had my biometrics on the 12th of march and still yet to get a response from CIC...anyone in the same status as i am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2015
5wks 5days,hmm dear relax a lot of ppl had that status and more the best thing to do is keep calm and relax wink
kolololololo:
Hello everyone, i had my biometrics on the 12th of march and still yet to get a response from CIC...anyone in the same status as i am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graphical(f): 4:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Hello house, kindly help with this information, I have been accepted at MUN for Masters in Educational Leadership. I have already completed Masters study here in educational administration. Now, I am just thinking loud, will my first M.ed, affect this second one in anyway, is it okay for me not to include my first M.ed in my application now. Will the VO, not in anyway conclude that both courses are similar? Please house, I don't want to make any mistake I can avoid. Kindly assist a sister o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 6:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Graphical:
Hello house, kindly help with this information, I have been accepted at MUN for Masters in Educational Leadership. I have already completed Masters study here in educational administration. Now, I am just thinking loud, will my first M.ed, affect this second one in anyway, is it okay for me not to include my first M.ed in my application now. Will the VO, not in anyway conclude that both courses are similar? Please house, I don't want to make any mistake I can avoid. Kindly assist a sister o

If you can convince the yourself why this second masters is necessary, then go for it.In my opinion, it's better you explain why in your SOP instead of lying and getting things complicated.e.g if you do not declare that you already have masters, what would you say you were doing within that period and what evidence would you have to show? So,my advice, give a very cogent reason why you want to pursue a masters in a similar program and go for it. Others would advise you also, so weigh every feedback you get and do what you think is best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2015
gabrola:
im even tempted to mail my advisor bt i dey reason make d woman no vex

I think it's best. There's a form to make Inquiry about your admission status. Though I don't know if it's available for PG applicants.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
modskiller:
@Yregs, thank God someone like you is not the V.O. @oga justwise, true say, I prostrate on top 3rd mainland bridge for you. Please I'd like to ask if I can use the person's company SOA & CAC as his/her source of funds, and his/her personal SOA as the main account. Also, I wanna know if my making a Fixed Deposit by my sponsor or a Bond would increase my chances. Thanks and God bless.

What is your relation to that person?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by minnietope(f): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2015
dahjor:
Hello guys, please is anyone here going to concordia university, Quebec, montreal dis september?

Yes, whats up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sanpay(f): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2015
List of documents I submitted ...... 1, 6 months Payslips. 2, Sponsorship letter from my MD. 3, Co Sponsorship letter from my Dad. 4, Reference letter from the bank recognising my Company. 5,Employment letter. 6,Sop. 7, Confirmation of appointment from work. 8, S0A 0f 3.5m, company paid 2m as my living expenses cos they couldn't release dere S0A. 9, WAEC result. 10, NYSC discharge cert. 11, wedding cert n pictures. 12, mine n daughter's birth certificates, 13, Admission letter from Centennial. 14, School fees receipt paid in full. 15, Leave Advice letter. 16, Board resolution letter from company. 17, promotion letter. 18, Introductory letter from Dad's office. 19, introductory letter from my company introducing dad as one of the directors. 20, University transcript. 21, consent letter from hubby. 22 Tax clearance cert. 0f Company. 23, ID card. 24 valued documentation of Hubby's landed properties and assets.........Wish you all a successful application IJN. To everyone that tried to send me a mail pls drop your email addresses n I'll holla.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graphical(f): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2015
@ Akanni, thank you very much. I will go for your advice jare, SOP explanation and GOD do the rest. One Luv brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2015
justwise:

What is your relation to that person?
2 sponsors thought and they're direct uncle/aunt(maternal)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olaniyisal: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2015
What are the other documents from the company you used apart from getting the company soa

realone01:
it's cool... i used a company' soa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zizytd(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
good day for those already in Canada, for two years master is the tuition fee paid per semester or you pay at once. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Good day

I am new to this forum, my wife got admission from VIU for MBA program that will start August 2015, I want to know the necessary document needed to apply for her visa and what are the procedure. please i need an urgent reply thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bisiniji: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello everyone,I want to ask a question concerning financial requirement for a spouse uk visa.pls is it necessary to have a p60 or can I submit payslips covering a year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ValerieXO: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
easyxtan:
Good day

I am new to this forum, my wife got admission from VIU for MBA program that will start August 2015, I want to know the necessary document needed to apply for her visa and what are the procedure. please i need an urgent reply thank you

cic.gc.ca smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ValerieXO: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
zizytd:
good day for those already in Canada, for two years master is the tuition fee paid per semester or you pay at once. Thanks
it is good to pay for at least one year, just to emphasize that you are financially capable, but so many people did not pay a dime to the schools and still got TRV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.