Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1146598 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeraSera(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
Yes it should sir @SeraSera

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by izuafa1: 12:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Hello house, please I need you guys to attend to dis, I have my ND and HND already just got admission into Seneca college to study civil engineering advance diploma and also got admission into Dalhousie university bachelor of engineering civil engineering, please am kind of confuse and which to choose among both, because I will also want to know which is going to favour me more on getting my TRV..... thanks as I await your response. ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by onyekakingsley(m): 12:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Chars1289:

As regards VFS office; take a bus going to Lekki-Ajah from either CMS or Obalende. Drop at Ikate roundabout. It is the 3rd roundabout if you start counting from the Tollgate. After you drop from the bus, cross carefully to the GTB decorated gate and enter the Ikate road. Look for a building called Manor House, it is on the left of the street.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by laamilaaka: 2:13am On Apr 28, 2015
minnietope:

Hi, you already have an MBA, what post graduate course are you looking at exactly, you have to be more specific for people to be able to give you their opnions/suggestions.

There are schools that can accept you with your grade.

Cheers
Thanks for your response. I'm actually looking at Msc in these areas (Finance, accounts or economics) or bus adm at least.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by nevachange(f): 2:26am On Apr 28, 2015
i would like to know if i have to submit a police clearance report for the online application as i do not see any slot to upload it..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 5:17am On Apr 28, 2015
hello house, Can anyone pls help with S.O.P Letter samples and if possible the reference and affidavit samples.

Also which is best, to do medicals before submitting (upfront) or to be called for it.

Also
my uncle is my sponsor and his also my employer, been working in his firm for a yr plus.. d question is shd i use him as a uncle or boss, or is it possible to use him as both.

pls comment

ayhotomiwa@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2015
you dont need to submit all docx, every is in their system quote author=olaniyisal post=33165146]If I get the new passport...

will I have to submit all the document all over again to get an extension.. since am going for 2 years and I have assumed to be issue 9 months.

[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2015
just got back from work.. i'll forward to your emails in the morning..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Luvace: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Good morning house. Please can anyone send a copy of affidavit of sponsorship and SOP for embassy to my mailbox? tunde008_2005@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by izuafa1: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Hello house, please I need you guys to attend to dis, I have my ND and HND already just got admission into Seneca college to study civil engineering advance diploma and also got admission into Dalhousie university bachelor of engineering civil engineering, please am kind of confuse and which to choose among both, because I will also want to know which is going to favour me more on getting my TRV..... thanks as I await your response. ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ValerieXO: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2015
obiaguna:

what if your program is for one year, will you be allowed to pay for one semester and pay for the second semester when you get there at a later date. Applying to Conestoga college.
yeah, that's fine too smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ValerieXO: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
zizytd:

i dont mean for the trv. i mean when you are alrerady schooling, is it paid per semester or you have to pay full before resuming.
This probably depends on the school. For most schools I know of, you are only required to pay a tuition deposit. Then fees are due a couple of days to beginning of classes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ValerieXO: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2015
luvly3:

Your comment I quoted.... You can be in Canada legitimately without a valid Visa... Visa is only needed to enter Canada
I didnt know this, how is that even possible?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by travelland(f): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
What's the exact opening and closing time at the VAC ajah....

Anyone who knows pls..

8 a.m to 3 p.m for submission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by travelland(f): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=herkenorlar post=33145851][/quote] UAE and other African countries are not considered by Canadian embassy as travel history, please take note
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zizytd(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2015
ValerieXO:

This probably depends on the school. For most schools I know of, you are only required to pay a tuition deposit. Then fees are due a couple of days to beginning of classes.
thanks, my school pay per term, bt i have to pay a deposit of the tuition fee

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Gudmorng all,pls i need a sample of a reference letter and sponsporship letter...pls help a sister.... ziziwarren@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Sorry please how did you get this information?

travelland:
UAE and other African countries are not considered by Canadian embassy as travel history, please take note

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2015
PLS COMMENT ON MY PREVIOUS POST
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
HOW MUCH IS POLICE CLEARANCE?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by imadebaby: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good day all, a friend wants to apply for TRV but her sister recently got Permanent Resident visa but yet to land in Canada....in the online questionnaire whr they ask i u have any relation who is a Canadian citizen or parmanent resident should she tick yes? oga Siga, Justwise and all pls awaiting ur prompt response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
PLEASE HOUSE..I HAVE THIS IMPORTANT OPTIONS...ANY IDEA...I HAVE A MATERNAL UNCLE WHO CURRENTLY IS MY EMPLOYER IN HIS FIRM..I WANT TO USE HIS STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT. THE QUESTION IS

1. SHOULD I USE HIM AS MY UNCLE
OR
2. I USE HIM AS MY EMLOYER WHO WANA SPONSOR ME...

I DONT TINK I CAN USE HIM AS BOTH...PLS SUGGEST. THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hi guys, I just got a mail from cic thanking me for my patience. Is that good or bad?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
imadebaby:
Good day all, a friend wants to apply for TRV but her sister recently got Permanent Resident visa but yet to land in Canada....in the online questionnaire whr they ask i u have any relation who is a Canadian citizen or parmanent resident should she tick yes? oga Siga, Justwise and all pls awaiting ur prompt response
... lol... U make me laugh oo.. Na only u understand... Anyways...If the Sister included her name with her passport information, in the PR application, and also, in her Student Visa application she includes the PR sister name and passport details...then it is known to Embassy that she exist... Lying will only complicate issues....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by imadebaby: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Siga:
... lol... U make me laugh oo.. Na only u understand... Anyways...If the Sister included her name with her passport information, in the PR application, and also, in her Student Visa application she includes the PR sister name and passport details...then it is known to Embassy that she exist... Lying will only complicate issues....

oga Siga u know evry....thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Did you submit via paper or online..?
ada4all:
Hi guys, I just got a mail from cic thanking me for my patience. Is that good or bad?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
@ siga could u help me with my question.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
ahyotomiwa:
@ siga could u help me with my question.
... Bros... I have no clue how much Police clearance cost...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Siga:
... Bros... I have no clue how much Police clearance cost...

PLEASE HOUSE..I HAVE THIS IMPORTANT OPTIONS...ANY IDEA...I HAVE A MATERNAL UNCLE WHO CURRENTLY IS MY EMPLOYER IN HIS FIRM..I WANT TO USE HIS STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT. THE QUESTION IS

OR

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
ahyotomiwa:

OR

... Let me put the question back at u...Put urself in the VO's shoes...
Which one makes the best option... An employer that hired u... planning on spending millions on u... why? A lot of questions to answer... Versus
Ur mother's brother/Uncle... that sees his driven Nephew, he hired him and inspired to spend millions on him to study abroad because... maybe his mother helped in while he was schooling or younger and wants to give back to her sister using her son... Or its a family affair to assist any family willing to go extra miles to improve himself and inturn improve his business upon return...

Now... U decide?

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Did you submit via paper or online..?

Online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
the mail is actually nothing....comes around a month after submission
ada4all:

Online route

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.