Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1147854 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:39pm On May 04, 2015
Headlamp1:
cc team12, tnuola etc

What are the chances of one who is a graduae of elect elect engin, been working in an IT company for 2yrs and want to go for pgd in robotics and automation (Co-op).

What strong home tie can such use to convince the VO? Most especially as it is a co-op program?

Co-op is more like Industrial attachment, it allows you have more insight on the course you studied.
You should also write a convincing SOP on why you want to study robotics and automation. How robotics automation software is the future of IT, how its related to what you do at the moment and its relevance to your place of work and to your home country etc.

A good home tie is a study leave letter from your place of working, a letter of intro from them will also make sense, would be nice if they highlight what relevance your studying the program will be to the company.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:46pm On May 04, 2015
Siga:
... Apply the very first week it opens... been bilingual ain't a requirement for the program but a MAJOR plus when it comes to work and PR ... Also, all y'all going for this HR program need to know if u do not have a certification in most major ERPs u are in for a tough ride... e.g Oracle, SAP and the likes... thats what will put u above others... ain't about dem degrees or masters alone... be wise ..

What certification(s) would you suggest for HR?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:49pm On May 04, 2015
Ugochux:

You can only ask the bank to address the 'Reference letter' to the embassy and not the SOA..*i stand to be corrected*

Lol that's not what he means tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chars1289: 2:51pm On May 04, 2015
Chars1289:
ello ause, pls i need directions from the payment point via online
What do i put in tab for ADDRESS,CITY AND STATE/PROVINCE?
tenkss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 2:53pm On May 04, 2015
tnuola:

... Hot cake ones be SAP HR, PeopleSoft, Sage, Hewitt or Oracle .... Those are the major or let me say most common ERPs major companies use that have the HR modules... if u get one or two... U are portable... Employers using most of these things look for solutions and want someone who knows what to do RIGHT NOW once hired to help fix what they find as headache...

But Top 3 ... Anyone can correct me if I am wrong tho...

SAP HR, PeopleSoft and Oracle

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:56pm On May 04, 2015
Siga:
... Hot cake ones be SAP HR, PeopleSoft, Sage, Hewitt or Oracle .... Those are the major or let me say most common ERPs major companies use that have the HR modules... if u get one or two... U are portable... Employers using most of these things look for solutions and want someone who knows what to do RIGHT NOW once hired to help fix what they find as headache...

Thanks a lot, will work on it before I apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 2:57pm On May 04, 2015
tnuola:

Thanks a lot, will work on it before I apply.
... If u carry smartis for hand... will advise u crack SAP if u can ... bringing it in will super help u when it comes to jobs...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2015
tnuola:

Lol that's not what he means tho
Lol, he should present his question properly then..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by coldasice007: 3:09pm On May 04, 2015
Good day house, I would like to appeal to anyone with a sample or format for the following to please help me out with a copy. Thanks and my mail is lagosboi@outlook.com

1. Board resolution letter from company to sponsor an employee
2. Sponsorship letter from Managing Director of a company
3. Leave Advice letter to an employee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:27pm On May 04, 2015
Ugochux:

Lol, he should present his question properly then..

he's already gotten a response to it anyweayz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
Siga:
... If u carry smartis for hand... will advise u crack SAP if u can ... bringing it in will super help u when it comes to jobs...

Lol @smartis will look into it asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by slimmy2000: 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
slimmy2000:
Hello family, I am filling the eligibilty form for online application, does it has any effect on my appl if I say yes to having a relative in canada?
someone should pls respond to this question.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 3:39pm On May 04, 2015
Siga:
Bro, is it better to write the exam before coming or do it over there? I have 2 SAP certifications already and currently preparing for MM exam. What ll u advise here or canny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 3:47pm On May 04, 2015
hesque:

Bro, is it better to write the exam before coming or do it over there? I have 2 SAP certifications already and currently preparing for MM exam. What ll u advise here or canny?
... Anywhere ... but since u are not too busy now in naija u can do it... for those wey just finish school and idle... U can also do it here in Canada if time permits or during holidays...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2015
Siga:

Sir, What is SAP?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:50pm On May 04, 2015
modskiller:

Sir, What is SAP?

Google my dear, google

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2015
Siga:
... SMH and KMT (Kiss Me Teeth) .... well, he can mail it directly to the embassy then, but U would have to specify that on ur application that Sponsor sending SOA to them,... hope they see the note and I hope VO wont think if person no fit give u SOA...How he wan take spend millions on u... I'm just thinking loud and putting myself in a VOs position... I would maybe advise you to give all ur application and docs to the Sponsor and have him submit it for u then...

I think that advise is better then..

God Bless you baba mi,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2015
tnuola:

Google my dear, google

Seen it my child, seen it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:06pm On May 04, 2015
modskiller:

Seen it my child, seen it.

Good good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by cherie24(f): 4:20pm On May 04, 2015
Siga:
... Apply the very first week it opens... been bilingual ain't a requirement for the program but a MAJOR plus when it comes to work and PR ... Also, all y'all going for this HR program need to know if u do not have a certification in most major ERPs u are in for a tough ride... e.g Oracle, SAP and the likes... thats what will put u above others... ain't about dem degrees or masters alone... be wise ..

Thanks again Siga.. I will keep tracking them till application opens. You are correct about the certification. thanks for the reminder. These are Major HR IT software applications (HRIS) which are used daily in world class orgs. I am very familiar with oracle (Taleo) and also Talent Pro. we use them currently though i am not yet certified. I will endeavour to get the certification. Also, another VERY importatnt HR designation in Canada is CHRP... @tnuola...its a designation though different from the HRIS certifications.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 4:22pm On May 04, 2015
tnuola:

If u re interested, I can send u materials for HR... u can look for some1 with Basis experience to do the installation for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by imadebaby: 4:22pm On May 04, 2015
hello house ...pls i need sample consent letter asap......pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2015
tnuola:

Co-op is more like Industrial attachment, it allows you have more insight on the course you studied.
You should also write a convincing SOP on why you want to study robotics and automation. How robotics automation software is the future of IT, how its related to what you do at the moment and its relevance to your place of work and to your home country etc.

A good home tie is a study leave letter from your place of working, a letter of intro from them will also make sense, would be nice if they highlight what relevance your studying the program will be to the company.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by cherie24(f): 4:25pm On May 04, 2015
tnuola:

Are you going for MHRM too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
cherie24:

Are you going for MHRM too

Yes, but pgd sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by cherie24(f): 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
hesque:

If u re interested, I can send u materials for HR... u can look for some1 with Basis experience to do the installation for you.

I am intrested too @Hesque...are you already studying? which school?
@tnuola....i hope you dont mind
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by cherie24(f): 4:30pm On May 04, 2015
tnuola:

Yes, but pgd sha

ok dear...which school? have you already applied? or r u already in school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:30pm On May 04, 2015
cherie24:

Thanks again Siga.. I will keep tracking them till application opens. You are correct about the certification. thanks for the reminder. These are Major HR IT software applications (HRIS) which are used daily in world class orgs. I am very familiar with oracle (Taleo) and also Talent Pro. we use them currently though i am not yet certified. I will endeavour to get the certification. Also, another VERY importatnt HR designation in Canada is CHRP... @tnuola...its a designation though different from the HRIS certifications.

Thanks, pls let me know anyone you can hook a sister up with, I'm serving presently, will look certifications up when im done in july
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:31pm On May 04, 2015
cherie24:

ok dear...which school? have you already applied? or r u already in school?

I'm for winter 2016, Niagara College

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:33pm On May 04, 2015
hesque:

I'm very interested. Will pm you soon, but unfortunately I don't think I know anyone with the experience at my present location
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
cherie24:

I am intrested too @Hesque...are you already studying? which school?
@tnuola....i hope you dont mind

Mind ke, who no like better thing... Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
tnuola:

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.