Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148055 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bros kay, how fanta take affect marry n pikin. That kind thing nah to share
kaynine59:
Crate kan wee do... I neva marry oh I still wan born Pikin fa.. Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
@mrnilobrawn & tnuola thank u so much u guys have been so amazing and helpful to me. May u be blessed unlimitedly. Hence there are somethings I still haven't get right and I'll be so glad if u can put me through a lil bit pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bellniki1 u de ask again....oya use ya tongue and count ya teeth and ask me again tongue I see u wanna laugh off d wait... No worry God pass CIC ehn
Bellniki1:
Bros kay, how fanta take affect marry n pikin. That kind thing nah to share
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Buccattee: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Can someone help me with the CIC Acrra email address? My school needs to forward a reference letter to them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
duduyemi02:
@mrnilobrawn & tnuola thank u so much u guys have been so amazing and helpful to me. May u be blessed unlimitedly. Hence there are somethings I still haven't get right and I'll be so glad if u can put me through a lil bit pls
Go ahead...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buccattee:
Can someone help me with the CIC Acrra email address? My school needs to forward a reference letter to them
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by demoah(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
loladeoye:
I trip when i watch the video. Very nice. Thanks demoah
you're welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
kaynine59:
Crate kan wee do... I neva marry oh I still wan born Pikin fa.. Lol

Lmaoo. Kosi wahala dear.. One crate of fanta it is

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
duduyemi02:

Yw. Just ask your questions on here, people will be glad to help out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
I wanted you to explain in black n white but U dey dodgetongue
kaynine59:
Bellniki1 u de ask again....oya use ya tongue and count ya teeth and ask me again tongue I see u wanna laugh off d wait... No worry God pass CIC ehn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lol no be me.. U wan make Nairaland block me abi... Ur plan wee nt worketh lol
Bellniki1:
I wanted you to explain in black n white but U dey dodgetongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
jojcanada:
@warrikid I'm also studying PM but at Seneca starting Monday too. We should connect at some point.
All the best

Hi jojcanada. I applied to seneca college on 22 ND December but no news from them though I applied online. Pls how fast was Urs. Wat process did you take. I prefer seneca out of the other colleges. Please assist urgently. Cos I want to apply for TRV in time. Thank you very much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by demoah(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
ada4all:
Hi jojcanada. I applied to seneca college on 22 ND December but no news from them though I applied online. Pls how fast was Urs. Wat process did you take. I prefer seneca out of the other colleges. Please assist urgently. Cos I want to apply for TRV in time. Thank you very much

You applied to Seneca on the 22nd Dec yeah, That was 2 days before the College closed for the Holidays and Canadian Colleges just reopened today so be patient or call the admissions office to ask whats up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jojcanada(f): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hi Ada4all. It took about 4 weeks for them to respond. I also applied online

ada4all:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Plz can anybody help me plz have been trying to apply online but I dont really understand watz goin on it not really connecting atall abi dem don close
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Vycta(m): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2015
tianadiva:
oh dear u can't apply for dis year winter becos sum sch resume today or tomorrow,so I did advice u look for a sch with may start date or fall(September2015)

Which will even b late by FEB
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 3:20am On Jan 06, 2015
kaynine59:
Where is Pchax... Am sure u must be in Canada now. Abeg gist us your experiences once school starts. Also tianadiva lick us gist abeg..

Wish u guys well. I de come join una dis year IJN

Hey man! It was a long journey but I travelled in the company of 3 other Nairalanders and that made it kinda fun. We set out of Lagos on the 26th. Had a 25 hour delay in Rome due to Software Issues on the plane. They fed us like hungry men while they were repairing the plane (nothing like eating pizza in the home of pizza smiley).

Got to Canada on the 28th and I have finally settled down although the cold na die shaaaaa....

Thanks for checking up on me. You go soon enter too and you go gist us about your own trip cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 5:37am On Jan 06, 2015
cbaldwin2013:
Hello House

I have a short and quick question and would appreciate your contribution.I am applying to study in Canada and my sponsor lives in the United Kingdom and so his bank statement etc have to be from the UK.We have close ties because he is my uncle. Anyway the question is does my sponsor have to come from Nigeria or Canada

You can use him. My sponsor resides in the UK and I was granted trv.

In another news d cold here is brutal. Can dose coming to canny bring nigerian heat for me??

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 6:08am On Jan 06, 2015
demoah:
Introducing Mohawk College.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2H-z79IaLU
Hi. Nice video. Does the school offer PGcert in logistics and supply chain management?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 6:26am On Jan 06, 2015
I'm applying for a Visitor Visa online but I didn't see any place to upload or attach my documents in the form. Help me out pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by eddydestiny: 6:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Please my e family.i just need your advice on what to do.i was delay VISA on the 4th of December 2014. i apply through online but no details of my delay was scan and send to my portal,i have mail the embassy up to 3 time but no reply from them till now.please i need suggestion on what to do.thank as i wait reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2015
LMAO, its not possible... school workload alone is something else, int'l students are allowed to work just 20hrs in a week. even if you try to work more than that (under table), you might fail your courses and you wont still be able to raise your fees... life here is expensive, if you buy salt, you go pay tax. worst here in Toronto. the little money you make from work is to pay your house rent, phone bill, credit card, textbooks, survive and then have little savings. be prepaid financially before you come. very best
Bellniki1:
@Tnuola, Halimaah, Mrnilobrawn and as many of us that are expecting to hear the good news from CIC, God will give us a new song and cause us to testify to the Glory of His name.

Just being curious here: those already in canny, could you plz help ans this questions.
For the UG, after paying 1st year fees, is it possible to pay subsequent tuition without any support from home? Can one work to get that much?
Like I said, just being curious.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Justwise, tuale!!.. where's chrigo and missbon bikonu.. i miss those folks. @phyz, when are you coming back to Canny.. me need Gala seriously.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Teeboy22(m): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2015
duduyemi02:
I'm applying for a Visitor Visa online but I didn't see any place to upload or attach my documents in the form. Help me out pls.
hi pls i also wanna apply..hw do i start
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Teeboy22(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2015
good morning to every1 here both nigeria and canada ...i greet all of una oo....hw studies ...and how tinz....pls i wanna apply for a visiting visa mayb a 1 year visa or so...pls can any1 help me with the requirements and the procedure and the chances or getting the visa...all the requirement for getting d visa...and how do i start ...thanks y'all....looking forward for good answers....love y'all

Tunde €uro..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Good morning Efamily. I got the well dreaded news from CIC last night saying 'I did not satisfy them that I would come back after my studies' this was the reason given to me before. This makes the second refusal. I can't even explain my emotions right now. But I know God knows best. I guess I would have to take the other route which is through marriage as my fiancee is in Canada already. . Does anyone have detailed information as to that route? Nevertheless, I wish Tnuola , mrnilo, warrikid and other awaitees in the house a positive news from CIC . We go meet for canada soon by his grace. I can't wait to hear you guys good news Atleast it would put a smile on my face. Lol. Have a good day guys.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmmm, It shall be well my dear. Just find out how you can join your fiancee. But after all the suspence and wait. God will see you through my dear
Halimaah:
Good morning Efamily. I got the well dreaded news from CIC last night saying 'I did not satisfy them that I would come back after my studies' this was the reason given to me before. This makes the second refusal. I can't even explain my emotions right now. But I know God knows best. I guess I would have to take the other route which is through marriage as my fiancee is in Canada already. . Does anyone have detailed information as to that route? Nevertheless, I wish Tnuola , mrnilo, warrikid and other awaitees in the house a positive news from CIC . We go meet for canada soon by his grace. I can't wait to hear you guys good news Atleast it would put a smile on my face. Lol. Have a good day guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zizytd(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Good day, I want to apply for masters of information systems security management in Concordia university college of Alberta, have been writing the university mails whether am to write TOEFL and whether I can secure admission with my grade point of 3.65/5.0 in computer science and still no reply. What should I do now with no replies?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Rumore: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Hi peeps!happy new year !i have been watching u guys since November and have recorded a lot of success stories since then,wish us all the best in 2015,just wanna ask about the discrimination I hear about concerning obtaining a graduate degree from a college#Canadian colleges
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Halimaah:

Omg sad I'm so sorry dear.. It is well .. Pls list the reasons ticked and the documents u submitted, let's help tackle it.. Don't give up just yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by arifayank: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Good day everyone, ur contribution has been helpful . I want to know if anyone has been offer admission at MUN for the fall semester? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2015
If u processing Concordia u r too write either TOEFL or IELTS
zizytd:
Good day, I want to apply for masters of information systems security management in Concordia university college of Alberta, have been writing the university mails whether am to write TOEFL and whether I can secure admission with my grade point of 3.65/5.0 in computer science and still no reply. What should I do now with no replies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.