Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! (35750 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
10 THINGS MEN SAY WHEN THEY ARE CHEATING!!!

#1 She’s Just a Friend...
You discover he’s been talking to someone new, who is a female. He hasn’t said anything to you about her before you finding out about her and when you ask him if you can meet her, he objects. It’s because she’s really not a friend, she’s a #girlfriend.

#2 Respect My Privacy. Don’t Touch My Phone...
He doesn’t want you to touch his phone for fear that you will either see text messages from her or that she will send one just as you pick it up. He may even have pictures of her on his phone.

#3 You Are Cheating on Me, Aren’t You?
Yes, men who cheat will accuse their partner of cheating. Why? It’s because they start to think, “Well, if I can do it, she could do it too.”

#4 You Aren’t Good Enough...
All of a sudden he pokes at all of the things you do wrong and you have no idea what his problem is. He can’t cheat if he loves you or he thinks that you are good to him. So he makes himself believe that you aren’t good enough for him and that’s why he had to turn to someone else. In reality, you are more than good enough.

#5 I Can do My Own Laundry...
At first, you might think he’s being sweet for helping you out. Unfortunately, he’s doing it so he can hide his soiled pants, perfume smell or some other evidence of his liaison with his lady friend.

#6 I Have to Stay after to Catch up on Work...
All of a sudden he has more work than he knows what to do with and he can’t come home when he normally does. It’s because he’s not really at work, instead he’s meeting with his girlfriend without worry that you’ll catch him.

#7 After he is Caught...I Still Love You and Want to Be with You...
He says he loves you and wants to be with you; yet, he strayed and told someone else the same thing. It’s because he wasn’t having the affair because he didn’t love you anymore, he had it because he was disillusioned from reality.

#8 I Didn’t Want to Hurt You...
He’s right, when he went out to have the affair, he wasn’t thinking, “I am going to sleep with this other woman because I want to hurt her so incredibly bad.” Instead, he did it for his own selfish reasons without giving any thought to how it would hurt you.

#9 I Don’t Want to Lose You...
In his last attempt to salvage any type of relationship with you, he may blurt out that he doesn’t want to lose you. You might think, “What did you think would happen when you chose to cheat on me?” Again, he never tied sleeping with someone else and losing you together. This may be a complete shock to him that you are actually leaving.

#10 She Means Nothing to Me...
She might not mean anything to him or he’s lying. Usually, men who have affairs may not have wanted to get involved emotionally, but after sleeping with them multiple times, feelings start to develop. So, in most cases, he’s lying that she means nothing to him, what he really means to say is that he doesn’t want her over you.

http://shymagazine.com/shy/10-things-men-say-when-they-cheat.html

Actually ladies are also guilty of some of this cheating excuses. wink I will get attacked by the guys for this anyways cry...but,i mean who hasn't got His/Her hand in a cookie jar before? tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by iceberylin(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
11.she's my cousin undecided

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
iceberylin:
11.she's my cousin undecided

Lol.. wink..your head dey there

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Fabdedon(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
12. i really dont know what got into me cry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
13) its the devil's handwork

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by dechandel(f): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2014

Its the devil's handwork sad
Makes me wonder if that stuff in between their legs was created by the devil??
Na God go punish satan sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by dechandel(f): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:

You beat me to that

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

You beat me to that
tongue
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
12. i really dont know what got into me cry

Spiritual konji got into u grin

Baddestguyp:

In as much as am not the Devil's advocate but that poor falling angel don surfer grin

Chai!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by johnbuck81(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
14. i was drunk during dat moment..buh ma eyes r clear now.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Deshannel(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

Its the devil's handwork sad
Makes me wonder if that stuff in between their legs was created by the devil??
Na God go punish satan sha
it just got me thinking about how many times it has been said to you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
men don suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by chimerase2: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
15. Op u too mumu undecided
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Beennkumar(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
#16 It's not what you think it is embarassed

49 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by StPete: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
17 She forced herself on me

34 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
chimerase2:
15. Op u too mumu undecided

I was expecting this, so I will just let it slide wink

10 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
StPete:
17 She forced herself on me
this one happens for real

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by major466(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Waiting for the counter thread.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
So on point.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by dechandel(f): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Deshannel:

it just got me thinking about how many times it has been said to you.

I always walk out before it gets to this level tongue
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
18. Sorry, I don' t v much airtime to call back

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by dechandel(f): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Beennkumar:
#16 It's not what you think it is embarassed

I hope i won't be getting this from you
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Beennkumar(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

I hope i won't be getting this from you
No way! angry

I can never ever cheat on you.

I could give you full access to my phone, e-mail, social accounts, bank account too. smiley

Nwunye m. kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by harrysterol(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
She was my course mate grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by dechandel(f): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Beennkumar:

No way! angry

I can never ever cheat on you.

I could give you full access to my phone, e-mail, social accounts, bank account too. smiley

Nwunye m. kiss

Oh sweet Heavens smiley smiley

This totally got me blushing

Whoever said i can't have it all.
You are just the sweetest amour ever cheesy

Catching feelings

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by lasheez(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
19.It wasn't me

8 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Jennydoris(f): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dotwillis1:
18. Sorry, I don' t v much airtime to call back

Na this one dey pain me pass... undecided. I hate it when I call someone and the person won't return the call except if you call back. Even some girls are guilty of it.
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by sommyblaze(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
good
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by akpanikpe(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op go bck and tell us about when women cheat too.
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by gbodimowo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ok let's go
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by kika23(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
True talk.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.