Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ladies,what Is The First Thing You Will Do If You Stumble Upon 500,000 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies,what Is The First Thing You Will Do If You Stumble Upon 500,000 (2229 Views)

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,what Is The First Thing You Will Do If You Stumble Upon 500,000 by 1one: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

Nah. Are u muslim?

Jesus is Lord.

Does that answer your question grin

Anyways let's not derail your thread

But the point I was driving at when I made the previous post that informed your "Are you a Muslim question" is that the practice of tithing is not and should not be a function of "church or denomination" it should be a Christian habit, because it's what God has required us to do through his word... I'm sure you're familiar with Malachi 3 :10.

So it's God that has commanded us to pay tithe, it shouldn't be subject to church approval or disapproval... You're christain not because you go to church but because you believe in Jesus and practice his word.

I apologize for derailing your thread.
Re: Ladies,what Is The First Thing You Will Do If You Stumble Upon 500,000 by Stephxoblessed(f): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2014
1one:

Jesus is Lord.

Does that answer your question grin

Anyways let's not derail your thread

But the point I was driving at when I made the previous post that informed your "Are you a Muslim question" is that the practice of tithing is not and should not be a function of "church or denomination" it should be a Christian habit, because it's what God has required us to do through his word... I'm sure you're familiar with Malachi 3 :10.

So it's God that has commanded us to pay tithe, it shouldn't be subject to church approval or disapproval... You're christain not because you go to church but because you believe in Jesus and practice his word.

I apologize for derailing your thread.
lol,no prob,am glad you did..
Re: Ladies,what Is The First Thing You Will Do If You Stumble Upon 500,000 by Jennydoris(f): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

yea no time but you. might end up becoming a cyber addict.

Don't worry about me
Re: Ladies,what Is The First Thing You Will Do If You Stumble Upon 500,000 by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Jennydoris:

Don't worry about me

kk
Re: Ladies,what Is The First Thing You Will Do If You Stumble Upon 500,000 by 1one: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

lol,no prob,am glad you did..

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. / Is Yahoo Messenger Dead? / Photos: Meet 'the World’s Bendiest' Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.