Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

My GF Now Wears YANSH - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Now Wears YANSH (2442 Views)

Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Now Wears YANSH by Afrok(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2014
That's simply her selling point and it's obvious her market is no longer selling coz there are many competitors, so she had to get new products and add it to the ones she's got in order to lure and keep her customers.

Sorry op, what u did won't stop her coz back in her station she'll double the yansh but remove it whenever she's with u cheesy.
Re: My GF Now Wears YANSH by simdam500(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2014
maybe the trousers she was given need yansh to sustain
Re: My GF Now Wears YANSH by mimiejacobz(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=simdam500 post=28723534]maybe the trousers she was given need yansh to sustain

U said my mind,possibly her outfit needed more ass to fit in,tell me say u no admire ha shape thru out until u find out]
Re: My GF Now Wears YANSH by DonaldGenes(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2014
tonididdy:
my gf nor dey sell goods.

Wash yor tongue

Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Wife But Am Broke / Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad / Girls Language That Guy's Should Know.....................read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.