Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) (32761 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by makazona(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
always seeking attention...now he's got it
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Ayo8(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sooo sad....i read comments from our supposed leaders of tomorrow and I weep for the future of my beloved country...some can soo type without engaging their brains, over 90% are unnecessarily tribalistic...not sure if they r just being childish or require special needs or av got low IQ and can't read and understand objectively
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
We all knew the truth about gej , the most incompetent president ever but his brothers pretended they dont, , now he has finished our economy.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is the ode...... Daft c..un..t!

You just confirmed u are a full blown Ill-b.red cretinous bas.tard.

Don't quote me again cos am done with u.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Ayo8(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thank God...Now I believe there's hope for Nigeria...with contributions from guys like you, "lioncoolst" and all others with like minds I see light at the end of the tunnel...please keep it up

aresa:

This is the reason why we can not debate anything intelligently on NL. We have too many trolls and unintelligent people polluting meaningful threads all over the place with redundant and unintelligent jargon that contributes nothing to the thread or educate us in anyway.
Instead of formulating sane and rational thoughts to support or counter, all we get is lame and unintelligent utterances like pot calling kettle black, you are corrupt to, GEJ till 2019, go and die and so on..
As GEJ, I definitely won't be happy with such low intellects and lightweights as my supporters and defenders..
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by major466(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
I canvassed the senate across the board for his election and he was elected. Atiku did not expect it and he felt sore.
The National Assembly is an independent arm of Government. Not an appendage of the Executive. OBJ have serious power issues. angry
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by ElFenomeno1: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Timehin:

You just confirmed u are a full blown Ill-b.red cretinous bas.tard.

Don't quote me again cos am done with u.

Go fu..ck yourself and spunk on your mum........ Fu...cking drongo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.