Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. (16703 Views)

Photos : Black Family Undergoes Amazing Transformation To Become A White Family / 11-Yr-Old Girl Saves Family From Fire / HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by coogar: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
GenBuhari:
Your great grand father cannot give evidence that is independent of the influence of the white man who colonised us for hundreds of years. The evidence has to be from around the year 1440 or before which is the approx time Europeans are believed to have first arrived in Africa.

stillfire is correct....
that dark era was known as the slave trade era. emphasis on the word trade. humans were exchanged for guns, alcohol, mirrors & barbie dolls. both parties were willing to do this exchange - it's not like how the romans raided places and took slaves with force in the roman empire.

actually, after slavery was abolished, the people of arochukwu defied the laws and still continued to sell slaves. britain had to send special forces to nigeria to fight a war that finally put an end to the practise. that is the true story.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
You are wrong, by 1900 the white man had been kidnapping and shipping Africans for centuries. Any history you that is written about your town would have required the approval of Europeans. If you are saying your town is unique then where is your evidence?
Stillfire:

Really?
The first white people that stepped into my community were missionaries and this was in the late 1890's. My people were already selling slaves with the Aro as middlemen to the Whites. There's no history of raiding in my town, it was a willing trade. It was until the 1900's the British had a firm hold on my land. Our own colonization can't be more than 50 years, not hundreds of years.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
what you are telling me is history as written by the white man. It is foolhardy to allow your oppressor to write your history because he would never tell the whole truth.
coogar:

stillfire is correct....
that dark era was known as the slave trade era. emphasis on the word trade. humans were exchanged for guns, alcohol, mirrors & barbie dolls. both parties were willing to do this exchange - it's not like how the romans raided places and took slaves with force in the roman empire.

actually, after slavery was abolished, the people of arochukwu defied the laws and still continued to sell slaves. britain had to send special forces to nigeria to fight a war that finally put an end to the practise. that is the true story.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by coogar: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
GenBuhari:
what you are telling me is history as written by the white man. It is foolhardy to allow your oppressor to write your history because he would never tell the whole truth.

the white man didn't write this - i heard this from the horse's mouth - the folks of arochukwu themselves
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yes folks that have been influenced by European control and education for hundreds of years.

Wise up.
coogar:

the white man didn't write this - i heard this from the horse's mouth - the folks of arochukwu themselves

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by coogar: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
GenBuhari:
Yes folks that have been influenced by European control and education for hundreds of years.

Wise up.

maybe there was no slavery at all....all the stories were cooked up by the evil europeans. cheesy

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Stillfire: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
GenBuhari:
You are wrong, by 1900 the white man had been kidnapping and shipping Africans for centuries. Any history you that is written about your town would have required the approval of Europeans. If you are saying your town is unique then where is your evidence?

Whatever makes you sleep at night. grin I know it's hard to absorb such truths.
My town is not a coastal area where White people could just waltz in. Nobody is doubting there were raids or kidnapping prior to the 1900s (not in my town), but there was also a willing trade between the two or three parties if we include middle men. As for evidence won't you say they are influenced by whites? I got mine orally from my father and grandfather. I don't see any reason why they would lie. It's nothing to be proud of.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by gatiano(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
The black skin is the best, it is very gracious and eternally in nature, very natural, and it works with the sun without any sun screening, just like the earth can readily take the sun. we were here, we are the ancient of days, from one blood comes all nation. we are still here, we will forever be here, even when the planet earth is no more, we will create another planet, not mars or pluto or venus, no! blackman is not a land grabber or a thief. we will create a new planet as we did this one. no body can find our beginning, nobody will know of our death. our eternity as a black people is assured, so we don't race, we have forever, however that does not call for stupidity from our side. we simply just went to sleep, but before we did, we put down signs, the pyramids all over the universe, as something alike is detected now by the rovers on mars, the other races, racing against time they have not calls them all supernatural or made by aliens. The idea that the excellent structures are made by black people kills thems hard. we made the moons, so are the stars that are much bigger than the planets.

Now if i may ask everyone of us on this thread that includes me: Who is your father 400 years ago? ok try 300, alright now try 200 years ago?
we have no idea past our grand parent of 70 years ago. A man with a lost history is worst than a man without a history, A man without a history can just put up and make his own rules. A man with a lost history has no present, he may as well forget about the future (that is why we don't plan). My wife a white woman knows of her geneology for about 300 years, what they did, how they did it and how they survive.

what then happened to us? we slept, we failed to obey the rules in which the originator our father originated the heavens and the earth. we messed up revolting the authority of GOD (blackman our father), and what does the african man does to his child who disobeys him? he punishes him, he does so till he comes back to his senses. BLACKMAN COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES, GOD IS HERE!

KanwuliaJara:
Don't tell me all other races have the same issues as the BLACK FAMILIES in or out of Africa.
That is not the subject-matter here.
What is wrong with the BLACK FAMILY? undecided
In Africa or The U.S.A., the story is the same.

The rate of STDs, we are #1.
High morbidity and mortality rate, we are #1.
Domestic violence, we are #1.
Life on the EXPRESS RAILS OF CRIMINOLOGY/CRIMINALITY, we are #1.
Single mother family/BASTARD CHILDREN networks WITHOUT FATHERS, we are #1.
Illiteracy rate compared to the rest of the world, we are #1.
Unemployement rate/life depencence on public assistance world-wide, we are #1.

Wuddup black peeps? undecided

Are we CURSED?

Time for sober reflection. . . . . . .TAKE A PLEDGE!

Black men. . .
Black women. . .

SAVE YOUR GENERATION. . . . TAKE A PLEDGE to stay in school and zip your pants!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Kvx9-Qpzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lSKD7eeNVw

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Ok answer these question

what is the name of your town and your state?

When was your great grand father born.

What was it he told you that convinced you that people in African were trading slaves prior to the advent of the Europeans?

Did you great grand father have any formal education?

approximately what year did the European discover your town?

Did your great grandfather sell slave to other people or Europeans, If so how much did he get for the slave?

Did your town keep slaves
Stillfire:

Whatever makes you sleep at night. grin I know it's hard to absorb such truths.
My town is not a coastal area where White people could just waltz in. Nobody is doubting there were raids or kidnapping prior to the 1900s (not in my town), but there was also a willing trade between the two or three parties if we include middle men. As for evidence won't you say they are influenced by whites? I got mine orally from my father and grandfather. I don't see any reason why they would lie. It's nothing to be proud of.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2014
There was no slavery in Africa. The Europeans started it. Yes they are evil or are you doubting that fact? Would you like me to list you their atrocities?
coogar:

maybe there was no slavery at all....all the stories were cooked up by the evil europeans. cheesy
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by LordReed(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
There was no slavery in Africa. The Europeans started it. Yes they are evil or are you doubting that fact? Would you like me to list you their atrocities?

Huh? The practice of burying slaves with kings came from Europe too?
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Your handle always crack me up. But I understand, bruv. A lot of black women are the biggest problem facing black men today, due to their confused state of mind, loutishness, the pseudo-white women wannabe rhetoric. And they need to be judged lol.

Keep judging them!

Hahaha!

So black women are the cause now!

Hehehe!
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by bukatyne(f): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Misogynist2014:
cheesy You are right, the slave mentality has really eaten deep into their cerebellum, you hear some saying 'WE fought for our right to vote', when none of their ancestors ever stepped on foreign soil, neither were their mothers ever denied from voting. Some are really obsessed with feminism e.g VickyyB and the only way to put them at bay is to give them a touch of Dick Masterson, a bit of raw misogyny, that's what they need. Arguing with a woman can darken the precious white matter in your brain. I'm not a misogynist, I'm only critical about women and their behavior, seeking answers to where even zeus has no explanation. I don't hate them, God forbid! But anything women don't understand is tagged hateful, hence, my moniker.
I still meet sensible women on Nl, who known what their duties are as a woman, who knows life is too short to compete with or defraud their partner, the Pslams 31 vs 10-31 women, all hope is not lost. Sighs! sad

Psalms or Proverbs?

LOL!
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
When did you ever witness a slave being buried with a king?

Which history book did you read that in? A history book written by the white man perhaps?

Please the white man mistreated you and he mis-educated
LordReed:

Huh? The practice of burying slaves with kings came from Europe too?

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
bukatyne:

Hahaha!

So black women are the cause now!

Hehehe!

A dysfunctional mum, especially one without an identity, will always be a big problem when it comes to how a family operates.

And that is the story of black women today.

2 Likes

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by LordReed(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
GenBuhari:

Which history book did you read that in? A history book written by the white man perhaps?

Where did you ever witness a whiteman mistreating and miseducating me?

I didn't know the burial sites of Egypt are now considered part of Europe, you should have informed me.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Your miseducation is evident we are all witnessing it here.

You have accepted history of your ancestors (assuming you are African) that has been written by our genocidal enemies (The Europeans).

LordReed:

Where did you ever witness a whiteman mistreating and miseducating me?

I didn't know the burial sites of Egypt are now considered part of Europe, you should have informed me.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by LordReed(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
Your miseducation is evident we are all witnessing it here.

You have accepted history of your ancestors (assuming you are African) that has been written by our genocidal enemies (The Europeans).

LoL, stop being stop being so specious. It is a well known fact that ancient Egyptian kings were buried with their slaves, the grave sites are there for everyone to see so if like revise history to your liking because you hate the white man, it won't change what is real. Also when tribes went to war the winner took the losing tribe's people as slaves. All these are established facts and not simply the white man's version.

If the European influence in slave trade is what has you all riled up be rest assured that no one is about to forget in a hurry however the Europeans did not bring the idea of slavery to the continent. They greatly expanded the "business" of slavery and that is fact.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Everything you wrote below, where did you get it from was it not from history books written by Caucasians?

Case closed.

You cannot allow your genocidal enemy to write your history for you.
[img]http://ourstorian.files./2011/11/lynch-castrated.jpg[/img]
LordReed:

LoL, stop being stop being so specious. It is a well known fact that ancient Egyptian kings were buried with their slaves, the grave sites are there for everyone to see so if like revise history to your liking because you hate the white man, it won't change what is real. Also when tribes went to war the winner took the losing tribe's people as slaves. All these are established facts and not simply the white man's version.

If the European influence in slave trade is what has you all riled up be rest assured that no one is about to forget in a hurry however the Europeans did not bring the idea of slavery to the continent. They greatly expanded the "business" of slavery and that is fact.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
These are the actions of the people whose account of your history you have accepted.

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by mutter(f): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
Everything you wrote below, where did you get it from was it not from history books written by Caucasians?

Case closed.

You cannot allow your genocidal enemy to write your history for you.
[img]http://ourstorian.files./2011/11/lynch-castrated.jpg[/img]

It is not from history books mister the graves sites are real. Believe what you want but reality is reality. The African continent was practicing slavery (and till now it appears to still be a problem) before the Europeans came here.

I perceive you think this excuses the Europeans from the atrocities they committed in that period, it does not. We all must learn to accept that white or black our histories have been fraught with all manner of unpalatable deeds.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Don't tell me all other races have the same issues as the BLACK FAMILIES in or out of Africa.
That is not the subject-matter here.
What is wrong with the BLACK FAMILY? undecided
In Africa or The U.S.A., the story is the same.

The rate of STDs, we are #1.
High morbidity and mortality rate, we are #1.
Domestic violence, we are #1.
Life on the EXPRESS RAILS OF CRIMINOLOGY/CRIMINALITY, we are #1.
Single mother family/BASTARD CHILDREN networks WITHOUT FATHERS, we are #1.
Illiteracy rate compared to the rest of the world, we are #1.
Unemployement rate/life depencence on public assistance world-wide, we are #1.

Wuddup black peeps? undecided

Are we CURSED?

Time for sober reflection. . . . . . .TAKE A PLEDGE!

Black men. . .
Black women. . .

SAVE YOUR GENERATION. . . . TAKE A PLEDGE to stay in school and zip your pants!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Kvx9-Qpzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lSKD7eeNVw

ZIP YA PANTS HUH?

We will zip after you do so Callotti the Callo cheesy
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Leopantro: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
GenBuhari:

don't know what you guys are arguing about but this reminds me of a tale my grandfather told me a long time ago.

she said there was a great king in a village close to ours who died. due to his greatness, the tradition was that even in death, his back was never to touch the ground. in order to bury him, a wooden pallet was made for him and four of his slaves carried it into a deep grave and sand was poured on them i.e they were buried alive holding the king up.

he told me the name of the village but i have forgotten. will locate it this christmas
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
pDude:

ZIP YA PANTS HUH?

We will zip after you do so Callotti the Callo cheesy

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

You h-underestimate me ALWAYS! kiss
H-Abeg look me well o. . . . .
From up to down!!!!
I don't JUST open my azzzzzzze to ANY NIGGA TO PISS INTO ooooooooooh!
Before you piss inside moi. . . I GO DON SHYTE ALL OVER YOU for real! cheesy
Na when you reach my HOUSE you go know say 'ASHAWO' nor cheap ke! grin
Not a GHETTO-FEMINIST! grin

I always have TOTAL CONTROL over my POOOOSIE AND WALLET!

To born BASTARDS for PHOCKING NIGGAZ is a GHETTO-FEMINIST'S albatross!kiss
THE DOWNFALL OF THE BLACK-NIGGA-RAT-RACE!!!!

FIAAAAAKWAAAAAAH!!!! cry

Not my portion! kiss

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Anybody can come here and claim that their grandfather told them anything. In anycase if it was your grandfather or great grandfather then the events were too recent to be considered evidence that is independent of influence of Europeans.

Would you exchange a human for some useless mirrors? No? so why do you think our ancestors would? Unless you consider our ancestors as complete m0rons with the reasoning ability of infants. It is just not credible.
Leopantro:

don't know what you guys are arguing about but this reminds me of a tale my grandfather told me a long time ago.

she said there was a great king in a village close to ours who died. due to his greatness, the tradition was that even in death, his back was never to touch the ground. in order to bury him, a wooden pallet was made for him and four of his slaves carried it into a deep grave and sand was poured on them i.e they were buried alive holding the king up.

he told me the name of the village but i have forgotten. will locate it this christmas
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
gatiano:

what then happened to us? we slept, we failed to obey the rules in which the originator our father originated the heavens and the earth. we messed up revolting the authority of GOD (blackman our father), and what does the african man does to his child who disobeys him? he punishes him, he does so till he comes back to his senses. BLACKMAN COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES, GOD IS HERE!

Welcome to MAJOR LEAGUE. . . . .BULL SHYTTING!!!!! cheesy
After all I wrote about the effects of that your OMNI-IMPOTENT, White Man's "GOD" for DUMMIES on the BLACK-MINDLESS-SOUL, you actually expect me to dignify this your mediocre, literary-JARGON with a least meaningful response huhn? grin

Your "weed" must have been cultivated in "ABAKILILI". . . . .not JAMAICA for sure!
You berra start looking for upgrades in ONITSHA market. . . .before I can respond to you!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
So show me your source and tell me when you had opportunity to look inside the graves to confirm there were slaves buried with Kings. You consider it real because you read it in history books written by European historians. You have no evidence that Africa has ever traded slaves other than the lies you read in the history books written by the white man.

Why do we never learn the caucasian has shown us that he is a liar time and time again; yet we are quick to accept as the truth a dishonourable history he has written about our ancestors.

Africa has never kept or traded slaves, it is the white man that written into history books and we have swallowed it as if it is the truth.
LordReed:

It is not from history books mister the graves sites are real. Believe what you want but reality is reality. The African continent was practicing slavery (and till now it appears to still be a problem) before the Europeans came here.

I perceive you think this excuses the Europeans from the atrocities they committed in that period, it does not. We all must learn to accept that white or black our histories have been fraught with all manner of unpalatable deeds.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by thoth: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2014
GenBuhari:
So show me your source and tell me when you had opportunity to look inside the graves to confirm there were slaves buried with Kings. You consider it real because you read it in history books written by European historians. You have no evidence that Africa has ever traded slaves other than the lies you read in the history books written by the white man.

Why do we never learn the caucasian has shown us that he is a liar time and time again; yet we are quick to accept as the truth a dishonourable history he has written about our ancestors.

Africa has never kept or traded slaves, it is the white man that written into history books and we have swallowed it as if it is the truth.
Like the former thread , the readers will never understand your point and therefore never accept your assertion, you will make a clearer stand if you explained what you meant by SLAVERY, since the Europeans has bundled what is and what is not under the same class therefore it becomes a crisis of definition, especially a definition that has been sanctioned by the Supremacist as incorruptible.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Stillfire:

Buhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kanwulia it's too early to be laughing like this abeg.
Don't worry our unemasculated men will soon come and try to change the topic on how black women are the cause. grin
We are cursed for real.

As for our so-called elites we just need their money. They need to take a back seat for now, let intelligent people stay at the corridors of power. If we can accomplish that, half of our problems would be solved.
Looking at the national conference that was held in Nigeria this year, this surely can't be our best. How can any visionary idea come out of these calibre of people for goodness sake? These are your typical white man stooges that will readily sell their lineage out.

Looking at the image makes me scare for the future of Nigeria. The educated youths need to do something very quickly.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story / Five Children Burnt To Death In Abuja / Marrying A Girl From A Broken Home...does It Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.