Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] (58563 Views)

Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Rilwayne001: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
alphaomega:

dele is dat u?

Yes, it is I
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

The guy explained that you should blame the crime on the individual and not his sexual orientation but your dead brain couldn't get it.

You are pathetic.

Imagine dis lunk head...

U're more pathetic for failing to realize there was no argument there to make me see anythn.

He was sayin his mind & I mine.

I'll blame watevr I want so get used to it

So shut ur smelly gob & use ur leprosy inflicted fingers for smthn as worthless as u are.

If u're dat smart, y can't ur brain devoid of grey matter grasp evryone is entitled to dir opinion

Bring it on,am ready for u.

Bloody ediot. Stwpid cyber bully.
U can only do dat behind d comfort of watevr kpalasa thn u r using to browse.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

Imagine dis lunk head...

U're more pathetic for failing to realize there was no argument there to make me see anythn.

He was sayin his mind & I mine.

So shut ur smelly gob & use ur leprosy inflicted fingers for smthn as worthless as u are.

If u're dat smart, y can't ur brain devoid of grey matter grasp evryone is entitled to dir opinion

Bring it on,am ready for u.

Bloody ediot. Stwpid cyber bully.
U can only do dat behind d comfort of watevr kpalasa thn u r using to browse.

You are pathetic. You concluded he is gay simply because he made a fact. It was not merely an opinion when he said that the man's sexual orientation had nothing to do with the murder.

Even straight people kill everyday. It has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

I know how stewpid you are, so I don't expect you to comprehend the above explanation.

5 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

You are pathetic. You concluded he is gay simply because he made a fact. It was not merely an opinion when he said that the man's sexual orientation had nothing to do with the murder.

Even straight people kill everyday. It has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

I know how stewpid you are, so I don't expect you to comprehend the above explanation.

Keep ur clueless disgustin explanation to urself. Stop makin me sick with it.

U know how stwpid I am so y bother explainin?

That makes u more pathetic....

Pathetic Phaggot. *yes,am using ur own word against bcs u deserve it more*
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You detest boko haram because you cant just imagine yourself been brainwashed to the extent of killing your fellow human beings for sone fairy 72virgins is'nt it?
Wrong! I hate bokoharam because they kill human being which I might fall a victim of.

Why do you hate armed robbers if not that you ccant imagine yourself carrying gun and terrorizing people to submit their goods and money.
Same as bokoharam.

Now, tell me how gays infringed on your right.

If it is'nt your business, it is mine. And thank God it is'nt legal in this country...so beat it.
Wow! How can I beat a law which is weakling? How many gays has been arrested since it was implemented? undecided

P.S- I don't argue about gay thingy in a real world because it's none of my business.

Government are for the people and by the people, it has been what we want… Prostitution is legalise because people are not against it while almost everybody is totally against gay.
Thank God you defined Democracy.
Tell me if a voting system was conducted before gayism was illegalised.
Atleast, I know that Americans conducted an election.
That's a real Democracy. cool

What are your reasons for being "Agnostic" i will like tto know maybe i can learn somethinh new too.
That's none of your business. angry

6 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

Keep ur clueless disgustin explanation to urself. Stop makin me sick with it.

U know how stwpid I am so y bother explainin?

That makes u more pathetic....

Pathetic Phaggot. *yes,am using ur own word against bcs u deserve it more*

Why don't you invite me over and see if I won't bleep you. I am straight.

Anyway, I have been able to deduce from your posts that your stupidity is staggering.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

Why don't you invite me over and see if I won't bleep you. I am straight.

Anyway, I have been able to deduce from your posts that your stupidity is staggering.

More staggerin than urs

Naaaah! Sex starved fool lookin for who da hell to bleep...

As I have noted,u're a sexual pervert.... Infact evry kinda perv hence stop takin ur sexual frustration out on me & bleep any bleepable thn u can find ie if u will find.

Anuofia... U want to come & bleep a pathetic girl....

Ur disgust is limitless. Kwasia!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

More staggerin than urs

Naaaah! Sex starved fool lookin for who da hell to bleep...

As I have noted,u're a sexual pervert.... Infact evry kinda perv hence stop takin ur sexual frustration out on me & bleep any bleepable thn u can find ie if u will find.

Anuofia... U want to come & bleep a pathetic girl....

Ur disgust is limitless. Kwasia!

SMP. I will hold my nose to bleep your expired thing just to let you know that I am straight.

You are pathetic. A perv who thinks everyone is gay for stating facts against their own moronic opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

SMP. I will hold my nose to bleep your expired thing just to let you know that I am straight.

You are pathetic. A perv who thinks everyone is gay for stating facts against their own moronic opinions.

U're gay, a stwpid gay, a hopeless gay paradin' decayin excrete filled d.ick arund lookin for smone to kill it with.

Expired thn huh? Like dat of d last phaggot u bleeped?

Dn't let wat u saw wit him cloud ur reasonin'...

Wat point r u tryin to prove tho? That u r not gay? Is dat y u will go to d extent of bleepin an expired thn? Lmao.... Tell dat to d birds. U ARE A BLOODY PHAG.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

U're gay, a stwpid gay, a hopeless gay paradin' decayin excrete filled d.ick arund lookin for smone to kill it with.

Expired thn huh? Like dat of d last phaggot u bleeped?

Dn't let wat u saw wit him cloud ur reasonin'...

Wat point r u tryin to prove tho? That u r not gay? Is dat y u will go to d extent of bleepin an expired thn? Lmao.... Tell dat to d birds. U ARE A BLOODY PHAG.

Why not send me your location then and see if I don't get you pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
^^
You both should get a room already. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

Why not send me your location then and see if I don't get you pregnant.

I will rather DIE....

I will kill myself before I let u touch me talk more of gettin me pregnant.

Imagine! God forbid...

Chukwu aju.... Aruuu! Tufiakwa... O burokwa nke Okibe mu.

Btw,u think its only non phags dat impregnant a lady
U & I who is a dead brain now? Mschew
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

I will rather DIE....

Imagine! God forbid...

Nne, jiri kwa ya wayo. grin

It's okay! smiley

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

I will rather DIE....

Imagine! God forbid...

Your brain is rotten. FYI, the word pregnant is intended by me to be symbolic for heterosexual relationship.

Your stupidity has no comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

Your brain is rotten. FYI, the word pregnant is intended by me to be symbolic for heterosexual relationship.

Your stupidity has no comparison.

U're not heterosexual so y bother?

My stupidy has no comparison neither do urs...
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

Nne, jiri kwa ya wayo. grin

It's okay! smiley

wink I got dis bro....

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Rilwayne001: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

Wrong! I hate bokoharam because they kill human being which I might fall a victim of.
Same as bokoharam. Now, tell me how gays infringed on your right.

You've totally got me wrong here sir

My reply was to your quote calling me bisexual for imagning gayism is disgusting and irritating.

Wow! How can I beat a law which is weakling? How many gays has been arrested since it was implemented? undecided

You think it is weakning, but it is'nt, it is a normal thing to see citizen of a country breaking the law, and that is why we have the law enforcement agents, hence, the reason why gays are been arrested.

Despite having law against rape, it does'nt stop people from breaking it thats why most disgusting and violent news are about rape and other criminal acts.

Like my friend dapo777 will say " The armed robbers and assassins and kidnappers, some of them stopped believing in the armed forces (police,swat,fbi etc) So that they can feel safe from being arrested and continue with their crimes"

BUT DOES'NT THAT MEAN THE LAW IS WEAKNING, its a capital [size=15] NO [/size] they can only do it codedly or go to jail.

P.S- I don't argue about gay thingy in a real world because it's none of my business.

You don't support them in the real because you are afraid people will look at you in a disgusting and irritating manner for supporting such lackadaisical act.

People don't want to hear about it, and that should give you a clue for the reason why the government did'nt legalise it.

Thank God you defined Democracy.
Tell me if a voting system was conducted before gayism was illegalised.

We don't have to vote before the make decisions on what bill to sign and what not to.

They don't have to conduct an election before they make decision on what the people want. We voted them to represent us and not to represent themselves and they have to provide us with want we want by granting our rights.

Atleast, I know that Americans conducted an election.
That's a real Democracy. cool

Tell me do they always vote before making any decisions?

That's none of your business. angry

Yes, not my bizz.

But it makes sense though cool

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

U're not heterosexual so y bother?

My stupidy has no comparison neither do urs...

How do you know I am not heterosexual?

I can prove that I am. Send me your location. People want proofs not the gibberish you have been spewing since morning.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

How do you know I am not heterosexual?

I can prove that I am. Send me your location. People want proofs not the gibberish you have been spewing since morning.

Then give em proof...

Y must it be me who u know that 1) I won't let u touch me
2) I know u are a phag

Pick smone else & prove it to us all.
Ur sisters,frnds,aquintance etc...

I refrain frm callin ur mother bcs I v deep respect for mothers.

Go on & prove me wrong bfr all dis "ppl" waitin... Show them I v bn spewin gibberish.

After,upload d video on dis thread.

My heartfelt apology awaits for wen I see dat video.

@Op,no vex say I dey derail ur thread abegi.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rilwayne001
they can only do it codedly or go to jail.
I attended a day and boarding school.
A boy was bursted for being gay when we were in S.S3.

After we had left school, I was skimming through facebook and saw a photo he newly uploaded. I commented on it like a dude I know and was insulted by a dude. He called me a bìtch thinking i'm a gay like them. undecided
I viewed his profile and noticed that he's gay.
Mhen, the way they do it openly was shocking.

So, this you quote got me laughing hard. gringrin
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

Then give em proof...

Y must it be me who u know that 1) I won't let u touch me
2) I know u are a phag

Pick smone else & prove it to us all.
Ur sisters,frnds,aquintance etc...

I refrain frm callin ur mother bcs I v deep respect for mothers.

Go on & prove me wrong bfr all dis "ppl" waitin...

After,upload d video on dis thread.

Your brain is totally dead. You called me a gay without any proof. Show them proofs that you are not just being a simpleminded fool and making unfounded claims.

As for me, I am ready to bleep the shit out of you as proof. I even intend getting you pregnant as further proof.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You've totally got me wrong here sir

My reply was to your quote calling me bisexual for imagning gayism is disgusting and irritating.

You think it is weakning, but it is'nt, it is a normal thing to see citizen of a country breaking the law, and that is why we have the law enforcement agents, hence, the reason why gays are been arrested.

Despite having law against rape, it does'nt stop people from breaking it thats why most disgusting and violent news are about rape and other criminal acts.

Like my friend dapo777 will say " The armed robbers and assassins and kidnappers, some of them stopped believing in the armed forces (police,swat,fbi etc) So that they can feel safe from being arrested and continue with their crimes"

BUT DOES'NT THAT MEAN THE LAW IS WEAKNING, its a capital [size=15] NO [/size] they can only do it codedly or go to jail.

You don't support them in the real because you are afraid people will look at you in a disgusting and irritating manner for supporting such lackadaisical act.

People don't want to hear about it, and that should give you a clue for the reason why the government did'nt legalise it.

We don't have to vote before the make decisions on what bill to sign and what not to.

They don't have to conduct an election before they make decision on what the people want. We voted them to represent us and not to represent themselves and they have to provide us with want we want by granting our rights.

Tell me do they always vote before making any decisions?

Yes, not my bizz.

But it makes sense though cool

Hahaha, man that statement I made was just a sarcastic statement to strengthen my argument, Ofcourse there are no criminals who don't believe in armed forces,it's not possible,that's my point,So I made such a statement to make other people see how stupid the statement sounds
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

Your brain is totally dead. You called me a gay without any proof. Show them proofs that you are not just being a simpleminded fool and making unfounded claims.

As for me, I am ready to bleep the shit out of you as proof. I even intend getting you pregnant as further proof.

Unfounded claims my foot.

U know that I know u're a phag.

Whc is y u r vehemently denyin it so ur so called "ppl" will think otherwise. He who asserts must prove abi?

I know dat part of d law so nvr mind... U know y, bcs am not tryin to prove this to anyone. It is smthn I know too well.

So instead of tryin to cover by sayin I shud come so u can do me wen u already know dat its like passin a camel thru a needle's eye,upload d video already.

"Ppl" r waitin u know.

Bleep me indeed... U wish,keep wishin. *If wishes wer horses,beggars will ride*

Pig...
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Rilwayne001: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dapo777:

Hahaha, man that statement I made was just a sarcastic statement to strengthen my argument , Ofcourse there are no criminals who don't believe in armed forces,it's not possible,that's my point,So I made such a statement to make other people see how stupid the statement sounds

I know you are been sarcastic on that thread.

But your point actually mainstay my argument here smiley ..

The gays engage in their act despite knowing fully well that it might end them up in jail, the erase the memory of the law that is against it, the erased the thought of lae enforcer (such as a policeman) that might catch them in the henious act...but does that mean there is not policemen ? no.

That is my point here.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by ceeceeco: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
2 count charges; MURDER & CONSPIRACY = 45 years imprisonment.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I know you are been sarcastic on that thread.

But your point actually mainstay my argument here smiley ..

The gays engage in their act despite knowing fully well that it might end them up in jail, the erase the memory of the law that is against it, the erased the thought of lae enforcer (such as a policeman) that might catch them in the henious act...but does that mean there is not policemen ? no.

That is my point here.
Was that what the law said? That the police should be going home to home to surprise and of course, arrest possible gay people having sex? I suppose it's that no gay marriage should take place in Nigeria? Gay people can all have their sex and enjoy themselves but no marriage.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by ceeceeco: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
§oddom&Gomorah is coming back again.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
FrancisTony:
Rilwayne001

I attended a day and boarding school.
A boy was bursted for being gay when we were in S.S3.

After we had left school, I was skimming through facebook and saw a photo he newly uploaded. I commented on it like a dude I know and was insulted by a dude. He called me a bìtch thinking i'm a gay like them. undecided
I viewed his profile and noticed that he's gay.
Mhen, the way they do it openly was shocking.

So, this you quote got me laughing hard. gringrin

We are still saying the samething my good friend monseur francis. Gays do their things codedly, i am sure the guy will never leave a traces of gayism on his profile on FB. and if he does its still a normal thing since its still online thingy

They can do it offline, that why it hard to see a dude in real life claiming to be a gay.

Same thing with the atheist, reading peterken's thread about atheist life offline will make viable my point here.

It is only in countries like the US u get to meet them boasting about it offline, still yet straight peeps that are'nt gay discriminate them. so that will even make most to keep it to themself.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
ceeceeco:
2 count charges; MURDER & HOMOSEXUALITY.
How can they prove that he's a homosexual if they hadn't caught him in the very act?
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

We are still saying the samething my good friend monseur francis. Gays do their things codedly, i am sure the guy will never leave a traces of gayism on his profile on FB. and if he does its still a normal thing since its still online thingy

They can do it offline, that why it hard to see a dude in real life claiming to be a gay.

Same thing with the atheist, reading peterken's thread about atheist life offline will make viable my point here.

It is only in countries like the US u get to meet them boasting about it offline, still yet straight peeps that are'nt gay discriminate them. so that will even make most to keep it to themself.

1) Like I said, it's obvious and that was why I noticed it.

2) Gays and Pro-gays outnumbered homophobes in USA.

3) I got many atheist friends who doesn't hide their belief. I don't know what you're saying.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Rilwayne001: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Was that what the law said? That the police should be going home to home to surprise and of course, arrest possible gay people having sex? I suppose it's that no gay marriage should take place in Nigeria?

Same way the police are not expected to go from one house to another looking for rapists.

Its not about marriage alone my brother, it engulfes everything that has to do with same sex intercourse.

Gay people can all have their sex and enjoy themselves but no marriage.

I disagree with this, its not about marriage alone.

If you are caught or reported, you are sure going to jail.
Both male and female same-sex sexual activity is illegal in Nigeria. Get your facts right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.