Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] (58551 Views)

Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Johnpaul88:
They'll look the other way, should it be two ladies involved. They'd even seek to enjoy the show if they could. They've no oita of honour to defend! kiss grin grin

Btw , I wouldn't think I have heard that any arrested gay suspect have been tried, found guilty and subsequently put away for 14 years? Are they afarid to test the law in a law court? I know that no judge with a reputation to protect, would fail to strike out that anti fundamental human rights law from his chambers. undecided
you have no idea what u talking about.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Alfred234(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gay or no gay the issue here is "Murder". That guy should be arrested because he's a murderer and if d s3x was consensual wat could have been d reason for d stabbing?

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Do you really need to screw her to prove to her you ain't gay as she supposed? In case you didn't know, some gays can keep and raise a family with their wife and/or gf. angry grin When they screw them, they'll be fantasising about their boyfriend. cheesy So you see, it hardly ever prove they ain't gay and it never changes who they are either. The bottom line is you know yourself more than anyone might claim they do.

I tire... D monkey no wan leave me alone.

He wants to try women & wants to start wit me.

But I said NO. Its nt by force nah. He shud take his Hor.ny decayin dick somewhr else
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
My dear,I already gave up on him.

His not worth d drama just dat I was in my element last night.

Mofo's r beginnin to derive joy frm bullyin odas on NL so they won't expose wat they are. Problem is am unbullyable*ie if they is any word like that* wink

firstEVA:
Amberqueen and hifaif e don do. hifaif, looks like you are very horney this afternoon.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
AmberQueen:
My dear,I already gave up on him.

His not worth d drama just dat I was in my element last night.

Mofo's r beginnin to derive joy frm bullyin odas on NL so they won't expose wat they are. Problem is am unbullyable*ie if they is any word like that* wink

I never intended bullying you. I wonder how you came about that.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
firstEVA:
Amberqueen and hifaif e don do. hifaif, looks like you are very horney this afternoon.

Don't worry, sweetie. She is the one taking it personal. Her love for making unfounded claims is disgusting. She called me a gay and a bully without any proof. I have never bullied anyone on this forum before.

And hell no. I aren't horney one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
tochimas:

tochimas:

In as much as I don't care what gay people do with themselves

I take exception to your comment that ibo practice gay ism.

Your research on the subject is flawed

Did they tell you that the women that marry women in ibo land do so cause of sex or sleep with each other?
Did they tell you that a single woman can just wake up and marry another woman?
Did they tell you that a widow with a male child can marry another woman ?
For your info,Only a widowwithout a male child and is past child bearing age can marry a fellow woman and a grown male is usually selected to raise children for them.

Please get your facts right before quoting cultural practices.

BOTTOM LINE- They get married==>>Sleep together.

Do they screw theirselves That's none of my business! smiley

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Do you really need to screw her to prove to her you ain't gay as she supposed? In case you didn't know, some gays can keep and raise a family with their wife and/or gf. angry grin When they screw them, they'll be fantasising about their boyfriend. cheesy So you see, it hardly ever prove they ain't gay and it never changes who they are either. The bottom line is you know yourself more than anyone might claim they do.

I understand, bro. But that AmberQueen needs to be taught some lessons by my wetin-call (apologies to Chinua Achebe).

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Okay ma.

I'm also trying my best.

That's good to hear.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2014
BornSad:

Hehe.... I wish. But then, I'm born sad, literally.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to be a poet, neither was I trying to show any linguist prowess in French language, I was just typing straight from the heart. I guess anyone could compose such a heart reaching write-up if he or she learns to type directly and mindlessly from the heart cause hearts have a way communicating beyond the understanding of human mind.

This is public forum. No one can see me nor touch me so I pour it out just the way it comes from my wounded heart. I'm like the Chinese white frog, I've come to learn I don't belong. I'm not acceptable; not at home, not in school, not in the church, not at work and definitely not on Nairaland. They see me, they think I'm happy, they call me super smart, the think I'm a high achever and they say, "may my children be like you". Such a curse upon their children. Not their fault, they don't know I am born sad. They don't know I would sacrifice anything, everything just to belong. Just to be acceptable. Just to have real friends. Yeah, I too want to have friends that will call me names, annoy me sometimes and make me smile at other times so that I will have my own story like every other guy out there. But even on Nairaland, no one follows a fugitive. Have you ever considered the feeling of being alone in whole world with no other human around? Scary? Welcome to my world.

I wish I were poor, ugly, dull, anything just to belong! Everyday worse than the previous. And yet peeps here say to me, "change, give your life to Christ". No one, no single person understands and that is more saddening than the condition itself. Even the blind and crippled are better off, people accept and understand them. I'm not depressed, no. But I'm not far from it.

Jesus loves me, right? They say he doesn't but somehow, I know he does. I feel it. I communicate with him much more than they think. He's my ONLY friend.

Lol, now you're bored. Everyone is. I should have typed this in French, it just didn't occur to me. I can't retype cause I'm running late to work.
Back to your post, I'm not a Casanova though I'd like to be. I'm just an unfortunate fellow.

Je suis désolé de t'avoir ennuyée, mademoiselle. Tu peux bien ignorer. Voilà alors la grande question; pourrais-je te suivre encore ici sur Nairaland après avoir su que je suis fugitif ?

Je crois que tu es assez intelligent pour savoir que tu as m'a complètement captivé par tes paroles. Comment puis-j'être dégoûtée? Non seulement tu dois me suivre, mais tu dois m'envoyer un PM ainsi.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:18am On Dec 12, 2014
BornSad:

Frustration.

I just quoted you again. Maybe you will burn yourself this time. Chien vert.
stop hanging around Cameroonian, slowpoke heureux grin grin
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:20am On Dec 12, 2014
gayism is wrong, it doesn't matter how you guys try to sugarcoat it, what is wrong is wrong .period
say no the gayism ideology
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

stop hanging around Cameroonian, slowpoke heureux grin grin

Who is hanging around who, a Cameroonian in a Nigerian forum or a Nigerian at home?

Get a life, animal nuisible.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

Je crois que tu es assez intelligent pour savoir que tu as m'a complètement captivé par tes paroles. Comment puis-j'être dégoûtée? Non seulement tu dois me suivre, mais tu dois m'envoyer un PM ainsi.

Merci, à toute vitesse !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
BornSad:

Who is hanging around who, a Cameroonian in a Nigerian forum or a Nigerian at home?

Get a life, animal nuisible.

Imbeca cocu
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Imbeca cocu

Frustration, lol... grin
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
BornSad:

Frustration, lol... grin
Sale chien
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Kirinwa: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Drsmith01:
what a useless way to die.....

The hotel manager and all the staffs should be arrested and locked up...
They knew dose dude were bleeping each other all the way.

How? So if you lodge into a hotel with your cousin , it means you are bleeping? Oya clap for yaself.

Its unfortunate the dead don't speak but yet God gave we living ones intellect and I feel its being insulted.

How can I convince myself let alone other sane beings that the murderer just came to massage and go? Does he run, own or associated with a massage service unit. Besides do they operate outside the premises like home service? A professional massage unit will send atleast 2 people incase of witness tins.Its like the police want to turn it to self defense.He will then compensate them.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by pappykay6666(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiiiii na WA oooooo hmm mm I no fit shout
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by pappykay6666(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Do you know you can actually get comfort and prestige at a very cheaper rate. Instead of jumping from one painted taxi to another you can actually hire our 2014 brand new fleet of cars for N 1,500(one thousand five hundred naira) within Abuja city centre

Cars available
1. 2 pieces of Hyundai sonata 2014 models
2. 2 pieces of Toyota Corolla 2014 models
3. 1 Hyundai bus.

Note: our airport pick up goes for N 5,000
Our airport drop off goes for N 4,000

Pls contact Kay for more info.
Whatsapp mobile : 09039360928
Mobile number. : 08090999020
Black berry pin. : 2BA6D672
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by charleszuby(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2015
nawao islams....too bad.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by beyoncausme: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2015
madness...

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
FrancisTony:

Aww! Bring your arsè lemme widen it for you.

Are you in? Send me a PM undecided

Busted!

Cc: Wisdomiskey, Herald9, 5minsmadness, Lezz and Aprokoman.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Busted!

Keep stalking me. You'll finally get tired. grin
I'm not interested in you; desist from quoting me.

cc Lalasticlala and Ishilove, warn this dude to stop spamming my mention in the name of stalking...
Rilwayne001:

Smgdh undecided .....PM ko...UK ni. angry

No wonder you claimed to be a virgin... Smdh
FrancisTony:

Lmao! grin You are mad.

I don't do any gay thingy. angry
I haven't even hugged a man for my life. smiley
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by wisdomiskey(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Busted!

choooi i missed ooo grin

TheSonofMark gives FrancisTony
sleepless nitez . hehehe

him go cAll MODs tire for diz nairaland. grin
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by AprokoMan: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Busted!

Wtf! FrancisTony gay? grin and to imagine that he's been fvcking the bastard called Rilwayne001. Such a nice pair! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.