Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) (20870 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos / Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by youngwarlocks: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
thank God for make up sha.....y people no plenty for d church??.......happy married life

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2014
Congrats ooo.....nice setting! Beautiful bride n handsome groom. Hml

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ffo(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2014
congrats and welcome to the married club.
HML

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2014
Cute couple. May God bless your marriage. smiley

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by delishpot: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2014
And some boys go come here dey cry say wife no dey naija again.
Ehm, OP congratulation o. May God guide, guard, provide and protect you and your wife. May all the igbadun between you two never be cut short.

Men dey marry small boys dey complain say wife material don finish for naija.

4 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by naijaboiy: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Opeedo:
G
G for Goat undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Mzgracie(f): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2014
OMGosh!!! This is breath-taking. You are a lucky man. Your bride is beautiful and has that perfect shape. I wish you all the best. HML.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by milky3(f): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2014
So beauriful... Looking forward to a day like this biko...

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by naijaboiy: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2014
DuchessLily:
Congrats ooo.....nice setting! Beautiful bride n handsome groom. Hml
Did you go through the first page at all
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ijobaooorun(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Pls u are from which church coz that seems lyk a catholic wedding

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by marieolae(f): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Ymodulus:

@1kachi4u. How much did you spend. Rough estimate if you don't mind
everything is business to you tongue

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ignis: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2014
HML
may God bless this union
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by kwencypresh(f): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2014
beautiful wife+handsome husband=happy couple
I wish pplenty children n more happiness

Mine is comin soon

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ideyvexnow: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2014
I always hate the part where the groom and his people come and lie down like lizard in front of the bride's parents.

So you mean to tell me that if Buhari wants to marry Tinubu's daughter, He must prostrate in public like a reptile.

Disgusting.. I pity Peter Okoye.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by gonon: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2014
That's my coursemate and a fellow FUTOITE... HML BRO

5 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ROZZAYY(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Lovely couple, congrats OP.
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Did you go through the first page at all
sent dat since oo. Netwrk thins. Had to modify and now I'm seeing ur comment smiley

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by v24m(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Nice One Op.

I wish you a fulfilling marriage

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2014
IGBO marrying YORUBA..
Tomorrow people, will berate IGBOS for detesting other tribes.
LETS PURGE OURSELVES of this MAN -MADE HATRED and move forward.
Because whenever GOD looks from heaven above, HE sees only HUMAN RACE...
Marry the one, u know u will have enough happiness with....
CONGRATS MAN...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by spikesC(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Ymodulus:

@1kachi4u. How much did you spend. Rough estimate if you don't mind

When you get old enough, you'll know.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Islie: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2014
lovely pictures and congrats on your wedding ooo

so in the next nine months nah to come eat iyan and egusi soup remain

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by naijaboiy: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2014
DuchessLily:
sent dat since oo. Netwrk thins. Had to modify and now I'm seeing ur comment smiley
Ok no wahala smiley

Cool pics right? cheesy
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2014
unmarried shicks will fasten there seat belt and increase night vigil n fellowship.

op nice one

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Blayze007(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Nice,,really nice. cheesy

I love yoruba weddings cool

To all the girls that left their men to other men because they thought they'll get married in 2014.... cheesy

3 Saturdays left grin

Im thinking dude is Igbo so its not totally a Yoruba wedding.

Congrats bro... HML! Nice pixs BTW.

Iyabodeh....we r next oo... 3 saturdays left.. wink

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by youngwarlocks: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2014
gonon:
That's my coursemate and a fellow FUTOITE... HML BRO

here in france, we dont do dis.....
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by pinkishgal(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Beautiful... God bless your home with the good things of life.. Eyiwumi oluwa!

3 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by mimiejacobz(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Wow,luvly gown,simple n classy

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Odunharry(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Congrats Op...see as gals full here...

Titiluvly i seeth thou..
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2014
ideyvexnow:
I always hate the part where the groom and his people come and lie down like lizard in front of the bride's parents.

So you mean to tell me that if Buhari wants to marry Tinubu's daughter, He must prostrate in public like a reptile.

How that wan take disturb you

It's their tradition..deal with it undecided

11 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ymodulus: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2014
kwencypresh:
beautiful wife+handsome husband=happy couple
I wish pplenty children n more happiness
Mine is comin soon

[size=23pt]
Its
Beautiful Wife + Handsome Husband + MONEY = Happy Couple[/size]

marieolae:
everything is business to you tongue
Lol!

Na economy.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by hensben(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2014
see as wedding simple and classy, no too much demanding from the girl's parents.... yoruba people n traditional marriage rite na the best.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Janet101(f): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2014
ideyvexnow:

But dat is our culture, even if u dad is an oba, he would prostrate like a lizard in public

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / What Attracted You To Your Partner ? / Photo: Missing Person - Elizabeth Okocha Missing Since Nov. 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.