Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) (14981 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu was born on 23 December 1969 to the family of Benjamin Idimogu of Umuezela abuke in ihitte ubuoma local government area Imo-state. He is married to a beautiful wife named lady Roseline Enitab Idimogu(Nee Kuku) from ijebu-Ode in ogun state since 1990. This marriage has Produced three children all born in lagos state.

Sir Jude started visiting Lagos from his secondary school days 1980 and started living in lagos 1989 at 90 Mushin-Isolo road,isolo lagos. Sir jude completed his primary education at community primary school Abueke in Ihitte Uboma LGA in imo state,thereafter proceeded for his secondary school education at Boys secondary school ekwerazu ahiazu mbaise,imo state from 1980-1984,later completed his A-level at methodist boys high school lagos. He proceeded to Yaba college of technology Yaba where he studied accounting from 1991 to 1998 and obtained his HND in Accouinting and was also admitted into Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma from 2003-2007 where he obtained his BSc in Accounting.

He later studied at Lagos State University Ojo main campus(LASU) from 2007-2009 where he obtained his MBA in marketing. Professionally sir Jude is a member of. Chartered Institute of Accountants of Nigeria(ICAN). He qualified as a chartered accountant in may 2000,he is also a member of Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria(CITA).

He is presently the 1st Vice Chairman of CANAL Community Development Authority at Ilamoshe Estate Oke-Afa Ejigbo for the past 5 years and the 1st Vice Chairman of ABCON South-West Zone(Association of Bureau De Change Operators of Nigeria).

Sir Jude has worked with NEPA,NIBD Trustees Ltd,Savannah Bank Plc,Intercity Bank Plc now Unity Bank Plc before venturing into private business. He is the Chairman/CEO of JPM Group of Companies which is made up of:

1. JPM Dollars Bureau De Change Ltd

2. JPM Consulting Ltd

3. JPM Oil & Gas Ltd

4. Gods Heritage Integrated Ltd

Sir Jude is a Christian of Catholic faith and he is presently a member of St Mulumba Knighthood Idimu sub council,he is also a member of CMO(Catholic Men Organization of Nigeria) and presently the Chairman of Local Organization Council(LOC) Bishop Martins Adewale Football Competition among all Catholic church in Lagos Archdiocese.

Sir Jude is Willing and ready to serve her mother land Nigeria,some of his friends call him Mr Nigeria.

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by sexyedjutto: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2014
I wnt comment
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Here is an exclusive interview with the man of the people.

What prompted your aspiration to run for Lagos State Assembly?

I want to serve my community. They are in pain, all our representatives have failed to hear our cry. We are being deprived of a lot of things. It’s not the wherewithal but sometimes the will to do it; some of our representatives are so bad one can weep for us. But, by the special grace of God, if God gives me all the possibility to be there, I believe I will change lives positively for people. My lifestyle will make other politi cians, who have been there before to have a re-think to understand that being there is to serve humanity and to serve God.

Don’t you think to serve your com munity, there is no much to do from Lagos House of Assembly?

For now I want to take it from the grass roots; so I have decided to go for the Lagos House of Assembly from the grassroots; then from there, depending on how it goes, I will move forward. But for now, there is much to be done for this constituency, if you look at Oshodi/Isolo community, it will disgust you. Our roads are so bad that and is the major thing. The road is bad and the gridlock too much.

The many hours we lose in traffic is so much and these are the things I wonder and I look at it and weep. When you ask the representatives about the road, they will tell you it is federal road and state road. What’s the meaning of that? We are the people that use it, not the Federal or state government. These roads are meant for me and the people of our community, so most times, no matter how good your car is and you are taking bad roads, there is no way your car will not have problem and at the end of the day, you will go and visit the mechanic. When you look at the cost you incur on the road and because of the problem, your car will develop inconve­nience and a lot of time is wasted.

All these will spur disgust for the area. Investors will avoid our area. Yet our cost of living is high like every Lagosian but not enjoying same benefits. It’s not good enough for me. If we are exactly patriotic, it is not necessary that you tar the road; you may not really have money but you can find granite and level the road pending the time help comes from the federal or state govern ment. As long as those in federal and state governments are also human beings, when they see that you have started to proffer a miniature solution to it, they will be urged to come with standard solution. They will feel ashamed that the people or community are challenging them. Before you know it, the help will come sooner than later.

Why do you think your representa tives have not tried to help the com munity?

Our representative is a-one man army. They think they can do it alone. They have forgotten that lobbying is politics. When you are in politics, you lobby because it is not you alone in the State House of Assem bly. You are to be closer to other members and when you have your problem, you table it and lobby every member, including the speaker that your own needs are more important than others. They will allow you to have your way, depending on how you relate with others there. Everything is about relationship and lobbying and before you know it, you will gain more stability and what you want for your community and that is your bottom line.

There is a popular belief that Nigerian politics is about money and godfatherism. How do you see it?

For now, money partially runs politics in Nigeria. For me, my godfather is God. You must also have people that have been there before you, even in terms of money. They can encourage you, advise you and also help to give you a soft landing and to direct you. In everything, even in the world of politics, we have people that you naturally want them to direct you. You may call them god fathers but in Nigeria, the godfathers that are being talked about are your financiers. If it is a godfather who finances me, I don’t have one. From experience, godfathers are people who will direct you the right way to follow, guide you towards success. Politics is an ide­ology that needs guidance. So, there is need for an advisor, not a financier. You know you can’t do it alone, you need elders around you; elders that will speak on your behalf to their associates and acquaintances. Such elders you come across by doing good and being hardworking. When they have seen your quality and your determination to really serve for the benefits of the people, you will definitely have it.

Why did you decide to run under the PDP umbrella?

For today, I represent PDP and the reasons are that PDP controls the centre and because All Progressives Congress (APC) has failed my constituency. The only way for me to make impact is from the opposition. I believe that PDP will make an impact in Lagos State in 2015. Among the people the APC has failed are the Igbo. The Igbo have been suffering under APC. They have been molested. In the history of the world, it was in Nigeria that a governor of a state decided to deport indigenes of another state.

Do you think you as an Igbo man will get your party’s mandate to con test in the main election?

I don’t have a doubt. The problem we have in Nigerian politics is empty promises but I am happy after all that things are gradu ally changing; people are asking questions. I don’t need to be boastful, people have started asking questions; who is that person, what is he made of? For us to move forward, if I get my party’s mandate, I will make it. I am not saying I will make it alone; a tree cannot make a forest. Most people say I am not part of them, yet, I am married to a beautiful wife from Yoruba land. What more do they need? I am the only son of my parents; despite that, I was allowed to marry my heartthrob be cause I love her even though I had ambition to do politics in my hometown but suddenly my mind changed. I felt a stint in Lagos; I have lived in Lagos for the past 30 years and besides, we are all Nigerians and not only that, my wife is a daughter of the tribe. We need to forget tribal boundaries to move this country forward.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
sexyedjutto:
I wnt comment
why sir?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Elcemento(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2014
I wish him all the best.

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Elcemento:
I wish him all the best.

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.
thank you,pls make sure you preach the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by fr3do(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2014
The man has a good CV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by sexyedjutto: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Too lng
Aliyulukumon:
why sir?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2014
sexyedjutto:
Too lng
its not.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by olabukola: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Omo ibo?

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by ASL33: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
All na the same
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
olabukola:
Omo ibo?
Yeah,omo Igbo dat can deliver.

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
WIsh him all the best
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Citadelbot: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
customized13:
WIsh him all the best

lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by ibedun: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
Yeah,omo Igbo dat can deliver.

Omo ibo? Laye Laye make he go deliver for him village first.

Yoruba says "ile lati nko esho rode"

Make him carry his lightweight yeye CV and go and develop his father land first. And which Agbo-Ile is he from in Oshodi?

This place no be America o!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by olabukola: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
I said it some years ago. Even if this man fail many will try in the next election and believe me in no distance time we will have them in LSHA and the flood gate will open from their on.

https://www.nairaland.com/583750/ibos-advantage-20-30-yrs-time

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lagos is a no man's land, go back to your Oyonistan and Osunistan villages.

Lagos is nobody's land

olabukola:
I said it some years ago. Even if this man fail many will try in the next election and believe me in no distance time we will have them in LSHA and the flood gate will open from their on.

https://www.nairaland.com/583750/ibos-advantage-20-30-yrs-time

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by T8ksy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
ibedun:

Make him carry his lightweight yeye CV and go and develop his father land first. And which Agbo-Ile is he from in Oshodi?

Ha, but he's married to an ijebu lady, na! That's his trump card!!

Another Yoruba wanna-be.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by walemoney007(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
K

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by cktheluckyman: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
I think this man should leave Lagos politics to the yorubas if he wants to go the NASS let him go to imo state

8 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Blackfire(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote
author=walemoney007 post=28735403]I don't fink he has won d primary
election,even if he wins he will neva b in d lag house lai lai,we will
riot,blood will flow[/quote]

blood will flow from ojota to isolo,fortunately it will be yours. oponu ode

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
cktheluckyman:
I think this man should leave Lagos politics to the yorubas if he wants to go the NASS let him go to imo state
There's nothing wrong with him contesting in Lagos since he's a Nigerian. If he has satisfied all the "requirements" to contest, why not? Why does everything have to be about religion or tribe to you guys?

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Blackfire(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote
author=cktheluckyman post=28735549]I think this man should leave Lagos
politics to the yorubas if he wants to go the NASS let him go to imo
state[/quote]

so rivers should stop ROTIMI amechi? Have u ever travelled out from ur local govt?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by oladele97: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
I only see a bastard and not a redemer....mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na today?

He'll lose woefully.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2014
ibedun:

quiet ogo,a plcae he built mansion,locate all his business in that same place,did several humanitarian works for our yoruba people,yet you won't just reason all you do is to hate Igbo and be tribalistic,you better don't die before your time cuz we the yorubaz in this constituency will not vote for anybody but ABUNDANCE

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2014
walemoney007:
I don't fink he has won d primary election,even if he wins he will neva b in d lag house lai lai,we will riot,blood will flow
you see your life? Shey you see what tribalism is doing to your dear life? The guy has won the primaries,he is the PDP flag bearer and its so unfortunate for you that he is going to flaw whoever APC present in our constituency,just watch out. On your riot you can go ahead,I assure you kirikiri is where you will be serving jail time,mtchewwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2014
oladele97:
I only see a bastard and not a redemer....mtchew
why is he a bastard? Pls don't make this kind of moronic comment about this man,before ilamoshe youths get hold of you. Yomoko!!! Action!!!,Up Youth!!! One love!!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2014
VirginFinder:
Na today?

He'll lose woefully.
you will tell when you became God to predict his failure,we are the voters not you,so keep your Negativity to yourself.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
you will tell when you became God to predict his failure,we are the voters not you,so keep your Negativity to yourself.

Who are the 'we'?

Nonsense!

Igbos have always contested political positions in Lagos and lost woefully from time immemorial.

No biggie!!

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2014
VirginFinder:

Who are the 'we'?

Nonsense!

Igbos have always contested political positions in Lagos and lost woefully from time immemorial.

No biggie!!
this is no igbo tin,I am a yoruba muslim and I boldly tell you this man is on ground,he is even more qualified to run than the yoruba APC candidate,so take your vodoo record to the gods,Sir jude is whom we want,as an individual he has done things our yorubas we have been putting there can't do. Yet you say he souldnt call our constituency his home simply because he is Igbo,shame on you,don't push me to call you an extremist or bigot. By the way all the yoruba contestants are obviously going there to enrich themselves FACT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by walemoney007(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
you see your life? Shey you see what tribalism is doing to your dear life? The guy has won the primaries,he is the PDP flag bearer and its so unfortunate for you that he is going to flaw whoever APC present in our constituency,just watch out. On your riot you can go ahead,I assure you kirikiri is where you will be serving jail time,mtchewwwwwww
Nah Una sabi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Senator Nyako Urges Adamawa People Not To Waste Votes On APC / Wike Declares Free Primary, Secondary Education In Rivers / Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.