Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman (5577 Views)

Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking / Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by DarePeters(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Blayze007:

What about those born blind?
....I think his is different cos those born blind can see nothing generally. The only amazing thing abt him is how he was able to curb his curiosity despite having what it takes to see.
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
And him name na totos; plural of t0t0 ... How ironic
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by DarePeters(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Smartini:
And him name na totos; plural of t0t0 ... How ironic
lol.....na tolotos na
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by iamrealdeji(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
He didn't get to see different types of boobs and asses and faces
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Blayze007(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
DarePeters:
....I think his is different cos those born blind can see nothing generally. The only amazing thing abt him is how he was able to curb his curiosity despite having what it takes to see.

Its sth he never saw.. I doubt it required so much restraint from him. He basically channeled his thoughts to the things b4 him.
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Even female animals too? undecided

Well personally, he didn't undergo any temptation, apart frm d normal sexual desire thingy,since he was isolated frm Women.
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Bleshh: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Blayze007:

What about those born blind?
hahahahaha....

once u feel a womans "krokitus", u wud definetely see her in 3D in yur mind......word for d blind ppl!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Blayze007(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bleshh:
hahahahaha....

once u feel a womans "krokitus", u wud definetely see her in 3D in yur mind......word for d blind ppl!!! grin

Good analysis there.. lol
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by DarePeters(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Blayze007:

Its sth he never saw.. I doubt it required so much restraint from him. He basically channeled his thoughts to the things b4 him.
....it's not as if he wouldn't have heard that there is another of his kind (female).That would definitely stir all sort of curiousness.
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Blayze007(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
DarePeters:
....it's not as if he wouldn't have heard that there is another of his kind (female).That would definitely stir all sort of curiousness.

Well yeah but i think at some point he may have realised the folly of any curiousity he may have about a woman. Monks are disciplined.
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by DarePeters(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Blayze007:

Well yeah but i think at some point he may have realised the folly of any curiousity he may have about a woman. Monks are disciplined.
u're right bro
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wankers!!SMH!!!
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by FLAWLES(f): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

He dosnt know how to treat a lady...unlike me cool
.?
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by FLAWLES(f): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
chimerase2:
chai me since when embarassed
.?
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by chimerase2: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
FLAWLES:
.?
ban don de hungry akwaya undecided
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by 100Cents: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2014
Zeemoor:
Can we see a picture of him?

He is kept from women even in death.

Are you female ?
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by tociano009(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2014
That one na life
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2014
No, I'm not
100Cents:

He is kept from women even in death.

Are you female ?
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by 100Cents: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Zeemoor:
No, I'm not

Stop deceiving me.

You are female.. undecided
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2014
100Cents:

Stop deceiving me.

You are female.. undecided
I'm not undecided
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by 100Cents: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2014
Zeemoor:

I'm not undecided

Dhooor !!
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by kenex4ever(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2014
AuntySpermButt:

I love you're figure 8
figure B rather
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by kenex4ever(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2014
AuntySpermButt:

I love you're figure 8
figure 13 rather

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. / See Reactions To A Lady That Claimed A Boobs Picture That Wasn't Hers - EPIC / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.