Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Have You Received Your PVC? If NO, Let Us Know. We Plan To March To INEC Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your PVC? If NO, Let Us Know. We Plan To March To INEC Abuja (560 Views)

INEC, Abuja Tear-gas: Caption (photo) Dakuku Peterside & Magnus Abe in action / How To Track Your PVC. (photos) / Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Your PVC? If NO, Let Us Know. We Plan To March To INEC Abuja by MrEvolution7: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2014

We have been getting messages from various people on our facebook page about not being able to get their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) due to various reasons, hence we took upon ourselves to collate these names and head over to INEC HQ in abuja to submit these names on December 12, 2014. We have officially written to INEC intimating them of our planned march.

If you are a youth in Abuja, interested and concerned about the welfare of youth in Nigeria, please join us in this march as we aim to kick out ballot ignorance.

If you also do not have your PVC, please get in touch with us; send your full names and location registered.

For more information about us, please visit any of our pages below:

[size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution[/size]

[size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution Facebook Page[/size]
Re: Have You Received Your PVC? If NO, Let Us Know. We Plan To March To INEC Abuja by ogaofficer(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
No. . . More power to your elbow.
Re: Have You Received Your PVC? If NO, Let Us Know. We Plan To March To INEC Abuja by justhelp(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hmm
Re: Have You Received Your PVC? If NO, Let Us Know. We Plan To March To INEC Abuja by honeric01(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
I have not even registered, went all over my area for good 5 days, couldn't register, less registration points, few functioning points, just one INEC official trying to register more than 300 people at almost all points I went to. I must register, what can I do?
Re: Have You Received Your PVC? If NO, Let Us Know. We Plan To March To INEC Abuja by motherlode: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am not in Abuja cheesy so i want to dislocate my joints while marching to that place grin
Re: Have You Received Your PVC? If NO, Let Us Know. We Plan To March To INEC Abuja by motherlode: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am not in Abuja cheesy so i don't want to dislocate my joints while marching to that place grin
Re: Have You Received Your PVC? If NO, Let Us Know. We Plan To March To INEC Abuja by MrEvolution7: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
It is a peaceful march and we enjoin everyone free that day to come with us

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari/amaechi Ticket Is A "Fatal Error" / Buhari's Running Mate - Tinubu, Fashola Top List Of Names / Arc Darius Ishaku,pdp Guber Candidate For Taraba State-architect For Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.