Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:37 PM

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. (102378 Views)

Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Skimpledawg(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Choi! Dz 1 na comedy ai swear! Na laf I dey laf since I started readin...abeg JulietAKK come 4lo me laf too!

@OP, make I read finish 1st b4 ai criticizing u grin
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by aziddam1001(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
more please. Really liking this piece
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Skimpledawg(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
suxxman:

Nightwalker. #Asewo tongue cheesy
U wey ya name b prostitution!!! Asewo #150 tongue

carry wetin wen i de here??
oga kingwanye my observations so far are just few.
read through yur last 2update. suring the baba scene,
thiers is a little error. (its not too big )
thanks
Ifa catch u ehh!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Skimpledawg(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
suxxman:

Nightwalker. #Asewo tongue cheesy
U wey ya name b prostitution!!! Asewo #150 tongue

carry wetin wen i de here??
oga kingwanye my observations so far are just few.
read through yur last 2update. suring the baba scene,
thiers is a little error. (its not too big )
thanks
Ifa catch u ehh!...stuff46 undecided
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by slimaliyu(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Walai diz story make sence wella.more grease 2 ur elbow,ride on oga kinwayne
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by bot101(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2015
where is d update na?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kekilika: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Somewhere along your story line you miss to inform us what and how your friends disappear from that place, and when you met, you didn't ask what happened?

Nice write up but try to connect each story line even if you have different theme for each episode.

I wanna believe I didn't miss where you explain the ordeals of your friends and why the gang were so particular in wanting to kill you. Hope you ain't offend by my criticism! undecided
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by TijaniShakiru(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Nice write story my friend
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by JulietAKK(f): 1:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Choi! Dz 1 na comedy ai swear! Na laf I dey laf since I started readin...abeg JulietAKK come 4lo me laf too!

@OP, make I read finish 1st b4 ai criticizing u grin
Yeah,I'm here. Thank you for informing me,I enjoyed it....Really.

OP,you're doing a nice job. I'm actually going to bed with laughter... Thank you!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Tee2902(m): 1:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Nice one,...keep it up
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by usmanspihn(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Well I got here. Na only frequent updates go make me stay oh.
First the name is Stag not Stagg.
And to those saying the stories are not connected, I might be wrong though and the op should please correct but I think that robbery incident was a dream. You know say the guy na dreamer.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 07, 2015
kinwayne:
Jesus!!!!!!! What am I seeing?? Frontpage? I owe you guys an avanlache of updates...... Thank you very much guys
shey u know...so come update kiakia
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Oluwapresley(m): 3:10am On Jan 07, 2015
prettydiva89:

shey u know...so come update kiakia

u self never sleep
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Oluwapresley:

u self never sleep
na stories keep me awake jare my brother....but wait oo what of you
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Oluwapresley(m): 3:23am On Jan 07, 2015
prettydiva89:

na stories keep me awake jare my brother....but wait oo what of you

ah don sleep for evening. Now, sleep no come again.. Plus nairaland.. Buh eyes closing small smallcheesy
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Oluwapresley:

ah don sleep for evening. Now, sleep no come again.. Plus nairaland.. Buh eyes closing small smallcheesy
you better go get some sleep...me too sha wanna sleep its 3:25...oh God didn't know

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Oluwapresley(m): 3:33am On Jan 07, 2015
prettydiva89:

you better go get some sleep...me too sha wanna sleep its 3:25...oh God didn't know

lol.. Eyes finally closed!! Sleep typing.. Goodmorningsmiley sweetdreams.. No sleep till 1pm ooowink
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Oluwapresley:

lol.. Eyes finally closed!! Sleep typing.. Goodmorningsmiley sweetdreams.. No sleep till 1pm ooowink
yea morning....same
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Psalmwise(m): 5:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Ehn dis are d type of stories have been looking for all this whil.....,comics....na
soso love story full literature section..d plc dn tire wen no b say nah indians plenty for literature section
.....I guess dis will bring more life to literature section, always love

His royal ****ness AlaG psalmwise.

Majestically waiting for an update.

Thumbs up
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by dominicnuel(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Tascocent(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2015
ToTo water small but e reach prik baff..........Dis tory just dey totorimi like say I win Baba ijebu.

9ice one Broda. I dey follow u. Anybody with a bowl of pop come shuld help my life oo

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by emmabest2000(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Episode 13.

The baba had this wicked grin on his face as he moved towards Emma making me feel extremely uneasy. He smiled sheepishly, revealing his two open gates.

Sharpening the knives against each other, He brought it closer to Emma's head as he began shaving every inch off. I was amazed by his skill, with 'just' two kitchen knives, Emma's head was shining and as smooth as zidanes's own. Mehn, I could use Emma's head as mirror if I wanted to because his molo skin shown 'Brighter than a diamond'

Emma and I exchanged glances, his facial expression was now calm and relax, as he didn't fail to begin singing excitedly.

The baba dropped the two knives on the floor closeby, as he went in search of something in his inner room. He returned minutes later with a cup of groundnut oil, A white powderish substance which might just have been white powder and a bucket of water.

'Now my son, When the hand of Ojimoimoi comes upon you' The baba spoke out. 'Make you must dey chorus 'Ojimoimoi Ojimoimoi', You don hear?' The baba instructed, expertly transiting between English and pidgin, while Emma nodded instantly beaming with smiles.

If only we understood what he meant by 'The hand of Ojimoimoi'!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by mimicious(f): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2015
kinwayne:
Episode 13.

The baba had this wicked grin on his face as he moved towards Emma making me feel extremely uneasy. He smiled sheepishly, revealing his two open gates.

Sharpening the knives against each other, He brought it closer to Emma's head as he began shaving every inch off. I was amazed by his skill, with 'just' two kitchen knives, Emma's head was shining and as smooth as zidanes's own. Mehn, I could use Emma's head as mirror if I wanted to because his molo skin shown 'Brighter than a diamond'

Emma and I exchanged glances, his facial expression was now calm and relax, as he didn't fail to begin singing excitedly.

The baba dropped the two knives on the floor closeby, as he went in search of something in his inner room. He returned minutes later with a cup of groundnut oil, A white powderish substance which might just have been white powder and a bucket of water.

'Now my son, When the hand of Ojimoimoi comes upon you' The baba spoke out. 'Make you must dey chorus 'Ojimoimoi Ojimoimoi', You don hear?' The baba instructed, expertly transiting between English and pidgin, while Emma nodded instantly beaming with smiles.

If only we understood what he meant by 'The hand of Ojimoimoi'!
Plz tell me u will continue the write up cos A̶̲̥̅♏ reading this kin interest
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by lawrenzo007(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2015
hey kinwayne
I love ur story. I have following now am forced to join NL

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by lawrenzo007(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2015
hey kinwayne
I love ur story. I have been following but now am forced to join NL
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by tmanis(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Choi... e go start to dey slap Emma's head oo.... hand of ojimoimoi. ..
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2015
kinwayne:
Jesus!!!!!!! What am I seeing?? Frontpage? I owe you guys an avanlache of updates...... Thank you very much guys
Yeah, FP. Dream no more, itz ur creativity making u the big deal now.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by savi007: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Fantastic story ooo. I was rolling with laughter while reading it, my folks thought i was under a spell. More ink to ur biro nd more bar3 to ur phone 4 typing dis oo.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by iphex(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
I love this story. Please continue.
Fantastic....
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Lwkmd..ojomoimoi...dat skit dey crack me up anytime i watch am..hahaha grin

Thank God..i have just the perfect imagination for this scene.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2015
WoW.... Amazing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / Undecided / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.