Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. (102665 Views)

Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2015
KingWayne, I'am In love With Ya Story So Far, Keep It Up Bro, Lookin forward to d next Episode.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Mate77(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2015
following!!!! I love the story and its looks like what happened to a friend, which always me make me laugh anytime i remember that my friend
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by lawrenzo007(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2015
If only we understood what he meant by 'The hand of Ojimoimoi

I just get the view this story well... I even have the video on my phone
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Episode 14.

Kposa! A thunderous and sounding Igbati slap landed on Emma's head. Was this what he meant by 'The Hand of Ojimoimoi?'. I was surprised when Emma didn't take it as anything but began singing,

'Ojimoimoi Ojimoimoi go give me money Ojimoimoi' He happily chorused.

The baba sprinkled a little amount of water on Emma's head making it wet and ready for another kabashing slap.

Kpowa! I changed the sound effects. This slap, this time no be here. Choi, Emma's shining head was now glowing red ( see rhymes abeg), Emma's voice dropped a bit when he chorused,

'Ojimoimoi Ojimoimoi go give me money Ojimoimoi'

The baba then cleaned the water from Emma's head with a napkin then he poured some quantities of groundnut oil on Emma's head, making it as smooth as a newly built road by Julius berger as it sparkled 'Brighter than a Diamond'.

'Kpawai!' Was it only me or was Emma's head smoking with butterflies circling around it. This slap na die!. Emma's voice changed instantly and became more faint as he chorused

'Ish, aish, Ojimoimoi Ojimoimoi ouch go give me money, Ojimoimoi'

The baba was busy humming his usual 'Ojimoimoi' incantations. He reached for the powder, pouring some on Emma's head. Now Emma's head dazzled and sparkled more than the seven stars.

Kaboom! This slap was not only sounding but was deafening. Emma's voice had now changed to cries.

'Ojimoimoi go give mtchew Moimoi'

I couldnt hold back my laughter. Emma was already broken and one more slap could result in unforseen outcomes.

Kposa! Kpowa! Kpawai! Kaboom! Four graduating slaps landed on Emma's 'I pity' head. By now, Emma was not just crying but was wailing. Who wouldn't wail?

'Ojimoimoi mtchew Oji Oji moimoi, yay my head' Emma cried

As if the baba hadn't had enough, he pulled the ultimate string which Even Emma couldn't resist.

The baba sprinkled quantities of water on Emma's head, then added groundnut oil to it, finally mixing it up with a gust of powder. Looking at Emma's head from where I sat, I began to feel sorry for him (sorry It). His head had turned naturally red, with the outline of The baba's hand all over it. I sat keenly looking at what the baba wanted doing next when he baptized and rained Emma's head with a downfall of slaps.

Kpa! Kpa! Kposa! Kpowa! Kpawai! Kaboom! The baba rained Emma's head with slaps while Emma screamed jerking up in the process.

Wait, am looking for the sound effects to use here. Shey, you all have watched Tom & Jerry? Those sounds made by Tom after Jerry gets back at him or revenges.

'Yay! Wayo! Wayo! Haba mallam maiyesa kaimini kaka,which meant, Choi mallam, wetin I do wey make you do me so?' Emma screamed holding his bald head, sorry bald red head as he ran out of the house. I never knew he understood hausa.

'My pikin, na you be next to receive the hand of Ojimoimoi' The baba said to me, while I hissed and stood up jejely.

I didn't need to be told to park my kaya and leave that place else I might even receive worst than Emma. To hell with money making rituals.

Emma learnt his lesson and from that day on, I never failed to tease him about what happened in the baba's shrine.

Oh and ofcourse, Emma's head is now growing in full scale, he couldn't go to lectures for two complete weeks due to his bad head, or bald head.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by salvatore007(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2015
9ce write up buh itz a ghanian movie... Ojimoimoi... i evn hv d video on my fone.. kudos sha

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Jewelbaby01(f): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2015
This story is thrilling, hillarious, a piece I can't forget in a hurry. Besides, I just learned a new word today, 'ojimoimoi' can't stop laughing... Am having a fun filled day already, just what I needed. Thanks op kiss

2 Likes

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2015
It might have been a movie, don't know abt that, but its a story and my idea is different....

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2015
lol..cant stop laughing...
pele Emma
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Princesschi(f): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Laff don tear my belle
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by constance500: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Where dis guy na grin
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Estellar: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Absolutely hilarious!!!!! *kisses*

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Estellar:
Absolutely hilarious!!!!! *kisses*

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I receive the kisses...
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Solsman(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Laff wan kill me die
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by cprene(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Wow I mst confeSs u re really gd.........^lolssssss ;DWow I mst confeSs u re really gd.........^lolssssss can't stop laffing
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Thanos(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice job
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Romanciella(f): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
funny nd pathetic
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Lisahbeth(f): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
cheesy ;Dlmaoo grin nice story, cant stop laughing
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by busybrain88: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Saw somtin like dis in a friends fone,wen d babalawo was tearing slaps on d guys head while sleeping on d floor,and d guy crying"ojimoimoi".pls update now,can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Elparaiso(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
He be like say we go beat this kinwayne o.....
Why you day do like this... .
More I say....
Your jokes day kill me......

BTW.... Emma no go near shrine for he life to the third generation....
I've watched the video but kinwayne's graphical explanation is something else.
God pls keep kinwayne till he finish the story o ....
After that, his own prayers should continue working for him
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by stuff46(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Skimpledawg:

U wey ya name b prostitution!!! Asewo #150 tongue

carry wetin wen i de here??
oga kingwanye my observations so far are just few.
read through yur last 2update. suring the baba scene,
thiers is a little error. (its not too big )
thanks
Ifa catch u ehh!...stuff46 undecided

you go do wetin
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by stuff46(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Emma's head was shining and as
smooth as zidanes's own. Mehn, I could
use Emma's

shea anelka own pass he own??

Lol. Keep the rymhes going
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
stuff46:

you go do wetin
ahhh go kill u. Wia u bin d? We go discuss later,
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Ebbisco(f): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Your story got me laughing all the way. Keep it coming
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thank you all for your wonderful and encouraging comments.... It has really been an inspiration.... God bless you all and also the mod who took my little art to fp... I appreciate...
Updates loading shortly..

Okay who wants to receive 'The hand of ojimoimoi?'
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Skimpledawg(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
stuff46:

you go do wetin
I dnt bury pipo unda 6ft ooo! Na 12ft o...beta go ask bout ma assassin suxxman! undecided
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Skimpledawg(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
kinwayne:
Thank you all for your wonderful and encouraging comments.... It has really been an inspiration.... God bless you all and also the mod who took my little art to fp... I appreciate...
Updates loading shortly..

Okay who wants to receive 'The hand of ojimoimoi?'
Giv am to Onemansquad n stuff46! Den dey like quick moni!

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Estellar: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
kinwayne:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I receive the kisses...
Good to know you received them.I hope it didn't end there??
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Divineluv14(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Interesting
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by nawttiedivie(f): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hahaha.. this got me cracking.. ojimoimoi!!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Episode 15.

Days later after the 'Ojimoimoi' incident, I came home from lectures to meet Emma knocking Fifa14 with one laptop like that, that he must have gotten from his numerous 'find and keeps' missions. (He didn't go for lectures because of the Ojimoimoi slaps, the hair on his head is yet to grow).

I flinged my bag in a corner of the room and hurriedly joined him as I took a pad to play with him.

'How lectures today na?' Emma asked without even looking up from the laptop.

'Lectures just be like kilode, that yeye Eng103 lecturer wey no dey come class teach just come today begin dey bombard test for person head' I replied, selecting my football team and formation in the process.

'Eyah I pity you' Emma mocked me, while I slapped that his head that was shining brighter than traffic lights.

'Na who you dey pity? See charcoal pot dey pity gas pot, this your head wey sweet to slap' I said, tickling him which made him giggle.

'And we are up and running!' The Artificial Intelligence commentator announced as we began our match. I was using Real Madrid while he used Chelsea. He was a die hard chelsea fan.

Bang! Bang! A knock at the door. We ignored it and continued our match.

Goalllllll Just 10minutes into the match, I had scored a goal by the ever best Cr7.

Bang! Bang! Continuous knocking at the door.

'Who be that?' Emma yelled.

'Na me' The voice replied.

'You who?' Emma questioned.

'Open this door before Ogun strike you for there' The voice ordered. No doubts it was Theo. That was his style of knocking and answering.

Emma beckoned on me to open the door which I refused, while he eventually went to open it himself.

Goalllllll I scored a second goal by my man Cr7. Emma looked at me scornfully because I cheated. He had already dropped his pad when I scored my flawless goal. Nevertheless, he still went to open the door for Theo.

'Una carry woman ni wey to open this una door, person go spend eternity for outside?' Theo asked 'You really need Jesus o!'.

'Nut for your head loose abi?' Emma cursed while Theo ignored him as usual and rushed to take Emma's pad. Emma joined us seconds later as he helplessly had to watch us play.

'Ehen guy, I don nail am o' Theo said joyfully while we looked confused.

'Nail wetin?' Emma and I simultaneously asked.

'Una know that big man church for mile 10? That rich man church na wey just to enter gate you go must pay 500 Grand' Theo said pointing to an imaginative direction to explain his point.

Emma and I nodded our head unanimously.

'That church wey ministers and presidents dey attend' Emma said.

'That church wey the A.c and interior design fit make angel park Come down from heaven' I added.

'Exactly' Theo affirmed. 'Them don call me, Reverend T. To come minister for their weekly night service today oo' Theo added excitedly.

'Ehen, how that one take happen, how comes, since when you become reverend' We both bombarded him with questions while he laughed.

'Make una dey there. You are now talking to Reverend T. Physical and Spiritual. I even dey invite una come my service today, and omo, the pay na in 12 zeros oooo'

'Choi! You wey be devil incarnate? Wetin concern you and Church?' I fired Theo while he just continued laughing.

He stood up and headed for the door,
'Big man church for mile 10, 8pm tonight. Be there!' with that he left our room without one more word.

If only he knew what awaited him there, he wouldn't have even wished it to happen to his enemy.

Hmmn, Theo & Church? How do they relate? I can vividly remember forcing Theo to church just last Sunday which he didn't even oblige but here he is, going to minister in a church as a reverend? Am sure he would begin quoting from the books of Abraham and Jacob.

Story Story!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Princesschi(f): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Following u bumper to bumper

make Theo no go fall his hand o, make e better respect himself stay houz find garri soak.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Princesschi:
Following u bumper to bumper

make Theo no go fall his hand o, make e better respect himself stay houz find garri soak.

My dear! You go mind am? Him second name na trouble...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / Undecided / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.