Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. (102674 Views)

Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by lawrenzo007(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Na oversabi kill am grin
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
The story is not dat bad...
All d flaws i noticed hv been pointed out...
No one is perfect tho...
In all,cool..

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Episode 18.

Theo was not himself after the slap from the 'Ogbanje' girl. He had to be carried out of the church on a stretcher as he was hospitalized for close to one month. Luckily for him, he was recuperating better and was striving up his health ladder. I was on my way back from my numerous visits to Theo in the hospital when something happened that I would never forget in a hurry.

I was walking briskly along a narrow deserted path, busy manipulating my blackberry mobile phone when I started hearing loud noises.

'Thief! Thief! Ole! Barawo! Oleburuku o! Catch am, catch am!' The shouts became louder as they headed towards my direction with the angry mob in hot pursuit of a thief.

Their perspective became clearer and clearer as they drew more and more closer. I could sight the thief running in full speed, in a real race he could have given Usain Bolt a run for his money as he sped faster than the wind.

I brought out my blackberry phone intending to take a snapshot of his face because he was just feets away from me now, I was just about taking the shot when the thief drew closer to me and snatched my phone away.

O my God, I must be dreaming. My blackberry bold 6, a phone Emma 'Managed' to dash me from his numerous 'Find for keeps' missions, Even if this thief enters hell fire, I must follow him to collect my BB back.

I instantly took to my heels as the mob was still on his trail, pursuing him as if my life depended on it.

'Thief o, Thief! My blackberry o' I yelled as I joined in the chase. I have never seen a human being run as fast as this thief but we were on the same page as I ran like never before.

Fortunately or should I say unfortunately, another handful of the angry mob ambushed the thief from his front, catching him before he could make another turn.

Phew! Thank goodness, I could collect my phone now. The angry mob dragged the thief unto the floor and began beating him mercilessly, hitting him with whatever they could lay their hands on, planks, stones, all landed on his body.

'Confess now or we go kill you for here! Show us your partner!' A man yelled from amidst the mob.

'Yes, army robber! Confess now ooo' Another woman voiced out on top of her voice. The angry mob continued raining beatings on the thief's body.

I instantly became angry at the thief. He didn't see who to steal from, but from me, Valentine Mbano, my BB bold 6, choi, if I no do you strong thing for here today call me bastard!.

I pulled off my jacket, rolled up my sleeves and stretched forth my hands in reckless abandon, straining my right hand as I prepared to give him a slap he won't forget in a hurry.

I excused myself in between the mob until I finally got to the fore front where the main lynchers were having a field time.

Tightening my fists in a powerful but yet stabilized manner, I raised my hands upwards and with full force, I slapped the hell out of his face. That type of slap that would format everything in your brain.

The thief raised up his head and fixed a gaze at me as he sat on the floor speechless, that slap must have entered his medulla oblongata when he opened his mouth and said those words which made me regret ever chasing him.

'I go confess, I swear I go confess o' He shouted to the lynchers who stopped beating him and asked him to start confessing.

'Oya confess now now or we go kill you for here! Where your partner dey?' A man yelled.

'Abeg I go confess, I go show una my partner' The thief said. 'Na my partner get this phone' He brought out my blackberry phone from his pocket and showed it to everyone.

'Na him be this! Na him get this phone' The thief added pointing to me.

What happened next would be updated from my hospital bed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by morsadh(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
This kind story deserves Lucky Dube's 'Born to Suffer's Chorus. Kai!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by harjibolar10(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thank God say you no die

Sorry in arrears, hope the beating don't affect you negatively?

Anyway, sorry onceagain!!!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by moshood1993(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lwkmd grin
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by pryd(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
lmfao kinwayne I swear u b clown. hilarious piece! cool StormAngel you should see this. cheesy
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fatalveli(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just logged in today and I was like WOW, a lot had happened in my absence ooo.

Anyway ride on Kinwayne...

In T.dan voice...... I'll KiP CoNnECTeD
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Episode 19.

The mob didn't even give me a chance to protest when they pounced on me, giving me the beating of my life. I began to fear for my life when I started hearing,

'Emeka rush go filling station buy ten litres of petrol' A man ordered his son while another man instructed his own son.

'Abdullahi, rush go that mechanic workshop carry all the tyre wey you see there.' The second man sent his son.

'O lord, please you know am innocent, I promise not to slap any body again in my life, please I don't want to die' I cried within me.

Things had deteriorated when I saw Emeka and Abdullahi coming hand in hand with the petrol and tyres. So this was how I was going to die?. I could hear the thief laughing mockingly at me. My rage doubled immediately, I didn't mind the beating we were both receiving as I pounced on him mercilessly beating him squarely. We were both receiving our share of beating from the mob, but He was also receiving my own share. Even though I wouldn't be able to retrieve my phone from him, at least I would be compensated by the kind of beating I dealt him.

Kpowai! I felt the painful thud of a wooden plank hit my head and my head went blank.

I woke up in an hospital ward with plasters and bandages all over my body, I was yet to remember what brought me here when two beautiful ladies walked into the ward. The older lady wasn't that beautiful though I later found out that she was the doctor attending to me, while the latter was a damsel to behold. She was a black beauty with a long flowing weavon fixed to her head. Her facial beauty was indescribable, it seemed God himself moulded her to his own perfection. Choi! This girl was beautiful! She was tall with average sized trafficators and an awesomely big 'behind'. She had a coke figure with excellent body shape and all I could murmur was 'Wow!'.

'Doctor Hope! He's awake' The beautiful damsel said as she rushed towards me, sitting down and the bed and taking my head unto her laps. Choi! I felt like I was in paradise. All pains vanished as I reminisced in her laps.

The older doctor came towards where the damsel sat and began a checkup on me, checking the pulse on my wrist and opening my eyes as if she was looking for something, but all those didn't matter to me.

'Doctor please is he going to be okay?' The damsel asked again, this time caressing the hairs on my head. Choi, I was in heaven, and no thief could steal my enjoyment.

I didn't know what warranted such treatment from this unknown girl and I didn't want to know.

'He suffered a whole lot of injuries and bruises from the mob's close lynching but he is going to be just fine' Doctor Hope said, wrote some things on her notepad and left the ward.

I was now alone with this unknown girl and to say my heart began beating faster than normal would be an understatement. Liver cut me.

How would I begin a conversation with this gorgeous mermaid who was still busy caressing my hairs.

Only time would tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
kinwayne:
Episode 19.

The mob didn't even give me a chance to protest when they pounced on me, giving me the beating of my life. I began to fear for my life when I started hearing,

'Emeka rush go filling station buy ten litres of petrol' A man ordered his son while another man instructed his own son.

'Abdullahi, rush go that mechanic workshop carry all the tyre wey you see there.' The second man sent his son.

'O lord, please you know am innocent, I promise not to slap any body again in my life, please I don't want to die' I cried within me.

Things had deteriorated when I saw Emeka and Abdullahi coming hand in hand with the petrol and tyres. So this was how I was going to die?. I could hear the thief laughing mockingly at me. My rage doubled immediately, I didn't mind the beating we were both receiving as I pounced on him mercilessly beating him squarely. We were both receiving our share of beating from the mob, but He was also receiving my own share. Even though I wouldn't be able to retrieve my phone from him, at least I would be compensated by the kind of beating I dealt him.

Kpowai! I felt the painful thud of a wooden plank hit my head and my head went blank.

I woke up in an hospital ward with plasters and bandages all over my body, I was yet to remember what brought me here when two beautiful ladies walked into the ward. The older lady wasn't that beautiful though I later found out that she was the doctor attending to me, while the latter was a damsel to behold. She was a black beauty with a long flowing weavon fixed to her head. Her facial beauty was indescribable, it seemed God himself moulded her to his own perfection. Choi! This girl was beautiful! She was tall with average sized trafficators and an awesomely big 'behind'. She had a coke figure with excellent body shape and all I could murmur was 'Wow!'.

'Doctor Hope! He's awake' The beautiful damsel said as she rushed towards me, sitting down and the bed and taking my head unto her laps. Choi! I felt like I was in paradise. All pains vanished as I reminisced in her laps.

The older doctor came towards where the damsel sat and began a checkup on me, checking the impulse on my wrist and opening my eyes as if she was looking for something, but all those didn't matter to me.

'Doctor please is he going to be okay?' The damsel asked again, this time caressing the hairs on my head. Choi, I was in heaven, and no thief could steal my enjoyment.

I didn't know what warranted such treatment from this unknown girl and I didn't want to know.

'He suffered a whole lot of injuries and bruises from the mob's close lynching but he is going to be just fine' Doctor Hope said, wrote some things on her notepad and left the ward.

I was now alone with this unknown girl and to say my heart began beating faster than normal would be an understatement. Liver cut me.

How would I begin a conversation with this gorgeous mermaid who was still busy caressing my hairs.

Only time would tell.

It is pulse not impulse......I don't think checking the pulse on my wrist is corret.....rather it should be checking my pulse...

3 Likes

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by solomonbrown64: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
....guy, u go kill person with laugh.....keep it up bro..
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
solomonbrown64:
....guy, u go kill person with laugh.....keep it up bro..

thanx for ur encouragements Solomon.

3 Likes

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fatalveli(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kinwayne, nice story u got here but I can point out some flaws of urs only if you want! I can be a critique, but I won't do it without your permission.

I'll kip connected
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fatalveli:
Kinwayne, nice story u got here but I can point out some flaws of urs only if you want! I can be a critique, but I won't do it without your permission.

I'll kip connected

I humbly request your criticisms and corrections.

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Singing****** palava you dey find....palava you go get oh!@kinwayne
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by bolliejay(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
loolllllllllll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>na crime if l no comment!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice writeup bro
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by iphex(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
great write-up man! It do change my mood from To grin
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kwencypresh(f): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2015
more updates plsssssss
Love ur story
M jst laffin like a yaba left patient n my co-workers er lukin @ me
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by sharawwy(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Nyc one bro jst kip doin wt u knw aw to do best
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fembleez1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bros cheesy,na the way wey I dey feel on this story be this grin

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fembleez1:
Bros cheesy,na the way wey I dey feel on this story be this grin

I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Episode 20.

She continued stroking and carresing my head for some time then she gently lifted my head from her laps and placed it on the bed. She stood up from the bed and reached for the cupboard besides me, revealing a white 'Mr Biggs' takeaway bag.

She poured out the contents gently on the floor, it consisted of a takeaway dish, two big cups of Icecream and finally two bottled soft drinks. I just sat on the bed totally speechless, what could have warranted such treatment from such a beautiful damsel? I asked myself. I just couldn't take my eyes off her, she was the real definition of an African beauty.

She brought my head again and placed it on her laps, opened the takeaway dish and scooped a handful to feed me. I didn't know what to think so I resisted, she brought the spoon closer to my mouth again intending to feed me but I resisted again.

'Please you need to eat up, its for your health' She pleaded.

'I don't even know you and I don't think I deserve such treatments from you' I spoke out rather inappreciative, even when I knew I was supposed to be thanking her for her kind gesture.

'You don't need to know me to appreciate me, well that's by the way, you need to eat up and rest' She said with a smile on her face. I wanted to say something again when she brought her finger to my lips urging me to keep mute.

I was weak and couldn't continue arguing with her so I gave up. She began feeding me like a baby while many thoughts crossed my mind.

What if she was an undercover agent sent to monitor me? What if she was poisoning me? What if she was a ritualist? Infact who was she?

I mustered courage. I wanted to speak up and ask her certain questions so as to clarify things but as I raised my head up and looked into that ever beautiful and smiling face of hers, all strength left me and flew out through the window.

She brought the spoon into my mouth again and fed me for the umpteenth time, Sincerely, I was mesmerized by her beauty and her smile was just, O.M.G.

I fell in Love instantly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by harjibolar10(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hunmm!!!!

I reverse my comment

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
harjibolar10:
Hunmm!!!!

I reverse my comment

Pls don't keep me hanging, I need to know what you think so I can know whether to continue my storyline or just twist it.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
I dough my hat bro, yu gat a 9ce piece here
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hello friends, feel free to check my first ever work here www.nairaland.com/2002258/broken-trust-blockbuster-story. Thanx.

3 Likes

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by harjibolar10(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
kinwayne:

Pls don't keep me hanging, I need to know what you think so I can know whether to continue my storyline or just twist it.
Who am I to keep you hanging?
Anyways, I must say, you get a nice and great work doing here, keep the good work going
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Funniez: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kingwayne even though I walk 2ru d valley of d shadow of low battery I will fear no evil 4 ur story is sweet, u prepared a delicious story b4 me in d website of nairaland u annoint my phone with MB. Surely........ Complete am jare.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Funniez:
Kingwayne even though I walk 2ru d valley of d shadow of low battery I will fear no evil 4 ur story is sweet, u prepared a delicious story b4 me in d website of nairaland u annoint my phone with MB. Surely........ Complete am jare.

You too much jawe.. I sight you.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol,i hope the guy is not dreaming again.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by gracile(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
First twas Stephanie, d sexy lady in towel now it's *whatsoever her name is, d heaven's sent abi water sent grin
Why na always ladies de rescue u sef Ah de suspect u o tongue

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Ali1king: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
i gbadun u like craze u dey try ooooo abeg update before my mb finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / Undecided / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.