Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... (13381 Views)

I Killed My Husband. (a Short Tragedy) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Why I Have No Future Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2014
ebistar:

Lol.I dey tell you, e nor easy at al
my guy longest time... U remember me? Dat guy wey u see 4 dream o wey kill mosquitoe give u na me be diz. Aw u dia na?
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2014
dastancypayne:
Sorry, for keeping u guys waiting. I'm going to update b4 noon today....so, stay...on...d...line....
mmmmm cant believe diz happened real, cant believe you went through diz in life. That life 4 us, take it or u leave it. Keep the good work. Try to proof-read before posting, work on your tenses too
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fatalveli(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Damn! I'm touched by this story.... Humans are so cruel... Excluding me

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
This story is so touching!! I haven't really comment on most stories i've read on nairaland but this story made me remember the old days!! Gosh!! Itz just like am thinking about my life!! Life isn't fair!! It can turn anyone around!! Thanks bro for the update! Am patiently follow!! And i'll call ya lera!! Thanks once again!
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bluestarry:
my guy longest time... U remember me? Dat guy wey u see 4 dream o wey kill mosquitoe give u na me be diz. Aw u dia na?
you funny sha
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Shaxee:
This story is so touching!! I haven't really comment on most stories i've read on nairaland but this story made me remember the old days!! Gosh!! Itz just like am thinking about my life!! Life isn't fair!! It can turn anyone around!! Thanks bro for the update! Am patiently follow!! And i'll call ya lera!! Thanks once again!
tanx....Vhis
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Onemansquad:
ogbeni nawa oo dis 1 na tragedy upon tragedy oo
#9c 1 followin
tanx bro
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by scooby650(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
*Still following*
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ritababe(f): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ok
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
scooby650:
*Still following*
Tanx.......@Scooby650
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
It's the last saturday of the month of July, and work, we don't go to work on Saturdays.
I was still on the bed, when Juliet came into my mind. "It's almost a week now, after we met. But, I have not called her. Hmmmm...hmmmm..." I rushed up from the bed in such a hurry, and took the trouser I wore that day from the wardrope.
"oh, yeah it is."
Pinn...kponnn...kponnn..... I press the phone keys so had, in a way that it pains my hand.
"the number you're trying to call is not available at the moment. Please check the number and try again." mtn said.
"what is it again, MTN?" I calmed myself down to count the numbers
"Mo gbomi....this girl don carry me shine o..... Na wrong number o...e suppose to be eleven, but here na ten." I shouted
I got up from the bed and and went inside the bathroom....and came out again, cleaning my face with my father's towel.
"what am I even going to do today" I asked myself
I have saved almost N15,000 from Salary and from the sold stolen pure water bags. am even lacking some cloths now, I have to visit Charismatic today" I said to myself.
On my way to Charismatic boutique. I saw Juliet, coming out from the Ashawo quarters (where prostitutes stays).
"ahhh...what is she even doing here. Look at the clothes she is putting on, a mini skirt."
"hi! Nuru. I can still remember your name. Nice we meet again, am happy." she asked
"yeah, am happy too. But what are you doing here? I saw you coming out from that gate." I said
"Actually, I came to see a friend. In another word, a business partner" she said smiling
"are you serious, you have a business partner in there?" I asked
"Yes. why are you asking all these questions, any problem?" she asked
"not really......Juliet, the number you gave to me is incorrect." I said with a sad voice
"yeah......I know" she replied
"you mean, you purposely did that" I asked
"please please......Nuru. Am not in the mood to answer too many questions. Someone is waiting for me over there. If you don't mind, I get to go now." she said and tried to move a step, then I dragged her back.
"Juliet, after the incident that day. You've always been in my dreams, I think of nothing else but you. Baby, I love you so much and will like us go into a relationship." I said still holding her hand.
"like seriously! Do you think am one of those chip girls out there, that you'll tell one or two words then they'll fall for you just like that? Mr. Handsome.
"why are you saying all these to me. Am serious about this. Okay.... Can we just go to my house, so we can take our little time to talk about this? I said
"hmmmm. Nuru, I just told you there's someone waiting for me som where." she replied
"just come with me and the biggest surprise of the day." I said with a smile
"so, where is your house?" she asked
"Its just here, some minutes walk" I said
"okay. Lets go" she said
I was very happy, Juliet was following me to my house. Couldn't express it.
When we entered the compound, Juliet was busy looking at everywhere.... How clean beautiful it is.
"Is this your father's house, and the car?" Juliet asked me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
dastancypayne:

tanx....Vhis
you're welcome bro!! Just saw ya request! On fb!!
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Shaxee:
you're welcome bro!! Just saw ya request! On fb!!
yeah......I did dat Yesterday
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by DTLC: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Dastancypayne........you still have a very lng way to go.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2014
dastancypayne:

yeah......I did dat Yesterday
alright bro, so whatsup! When the next update coming up?
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by DTLC: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Shaxee:
alright bro, so whatsup! When the next update coming up?
before noon, today. I believe
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2014
DTLC:

before noon, today. I believe
I can c, you're gud at guessing. And your right, am updating b4 noon.
Tanx for following @DTLC
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2014
"Is this your father's house?" juliet asked
"yeah." I replied
"what about the car, is it yours or your father's?" she asked gazing at me
"Yeah......the only gift from my Father before he died" I lied
The toyota camry infront of the house has been parked there for a very long time, even before the death of my parents. And the key to the car, I don't really know where it is. I looked all over for it, but couldn't find it.
"your father is late?" she asked
"yeah, he died along with my mother. They were involved in a car accident" I replied, opening the door.
"that was really hurt. Sorry, reminding you of the past....Kpele..." she said
"yeah...." I replied her
as soon as we entered the house, into the parlour. Juliet grabbed me and started kissing me. I carried her to my Father's room instead of mine because it was not dressed properly.
I drpped her on the bed, she starting pulling my cloths off. I did thesame to her. When we are now completely naked. She pushed me to the bed and climbed ontop my Belly. I watched her as she bounce on me. I screamed as she f*cked me hard. We continued the hard S*x as we exchange position in the bed.
I got very tired after 1hour 45mins Sex. She fell to the bed, then I slept on her bossoms till the following morning.
Early in the morning, when I woke up. I didn't see Juliet on the bed.
"oh my God... Where has Juliet gone to, without letting me know. Juliet...Juliet....." I shouted her name
"here I am" she replied, as he come out from the toilet.
"so, whats up na." Juliet asked
"what do you mean by that? I asked her confused
"must you even asked me a question, as if you don't know what am talking about. My money is N20,000. Please be fast and stop wasting my time, am already late for church." Juliet said
"so Juliet.....you be Ashawo eeee? I asked surprised
"and so what, na your business? Abeg give my money before you see the bad part of me now." She shouted
"you sey, you won go church sef" I shouted wit laughter
"nor be your business o. Give me my money" she shouted again
"okay....I have just N10,000 here. Maybe next time" I said and brought out the money from my wollet.
"here is the N10,000 I said with a smile
"give me my money, bad market." She said and snatched the money from my hand.
"but, wait......." I didnt finish before she hit the door hard as she left the room in such a hurry.
"girls nor go kill us o. You mean this girl Juliet is a prostitute?" I asked myself as I come down from the bed.
Next updating.....CHAPTER FOUR...
Pls stay...on...the...line.
It's GUINESS (Made of Black)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fatalveli(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
When I no chop craze, y I go give prostitute 10,000.

She wud be happy if I give her 1k

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bluestarry:
guy I don 4get o. Which time na
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bluestarry:
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fatalveli:
When I no chop craze, y I go give prostitute 10,000.

She wud be happy if I give her 1k
i swear! Y i for even gv ashawo money? No be two of us enjoy d sontin? Na 50 50 na.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebistar:

u don forget? Chai go drink alomo 5bottles you go remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bluestarry:
u don forget? Chai go drink alomo 5bottles you go remember.
if I drink am. I go sleep again o. If I do. Hmmmm. Na dream land again o
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebistar:

if I drink am. I go sleep again o. If I do. Hmmmm. Na dream land again o
lol make i wake up *onemansquad give am 10volts electrical slap*
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bluestarry:
lol make i wake up *onemansquad give am 10volts electrical slap*
you guys are very funny
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Onemansquad(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
*cracks ma fingas* and give ebistar 15volts electric slap
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Rounakid(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice wrk...
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Rounakid:
Nice wrk...
tanx man

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hi guys....Happy new year and a wondrous more beginning of their year.
I apologize for not updating for this long. i promise, it won't happen again. am going to update everyday by God's grace. keep following

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2015
CHAPTER FOUR
Today’s clas was too boring that I was even sleeping in the class. The Lectuer Mr. Abdullahi only made people to laugh, but he didn’t teach anything.
“this is an interrogation class. You’re all free make to talk and ask questions.” Mr. Abdullahi said
Hmmm. Not only interro………… infact, he was saying rubbish. Allowing noise in the class. Speaking English that he had never heard before. Though, it makes a lot of brain. But, he was childishly insane. I really like the way he bounces into the class sometime. Like a slammed ball on around in a basketball court. As a matter of teaching and learning, he shouldn’t behave silly in the classroom. Don’t know, maybe he is the player and to be taught some lessons.
Yes! If I say he’s funny. But you don’t have to follow his normal jokes, if not, that guy will make you get an extra year in school. After all, i’m only a Nd1 student, a fresher for that matter.
“hey man….what are you still doing here….man?” someone said
“Ahh…. Was I dreaming or just imagining? Where is everybody?” I asked myself
I robbed my eyes with the back of my hand and looked up. It was Chinedu, my course mate.
Chinedu grew up in America, where he did his schooling. He was so unlucky that he has not been given admission for the past years. His father sent him back to his own country Nigeria. Where he took a jamb form, unfortunately no admission was given to him. He’s been at home for more two years before Auchi Polytechnic gave him an admission. Maybe he’s unlucky for Universities.
“hey Steve! How far na” I asked
“am good, man. What the hell are you still doing here, when everyone has gone home.” He asked jovially
“yeah I know. Just feel like being alone.” I lied
“so whats up, I don’t even know your house. Can you take me to your house now?” Chinedu asked
“you mean you don’t know my house? But we all stay in the same street.” I said laughing
“I don’t really know about that. But, Ebitimi said; she saw you coming out from one gate at that same street.”
Yes…that is where I stay. That is my house.” I said
“but, you know there are a lot of gates there. How can I know yours.” He said
“okay…..you know what? Let’s go to the house now.” I said
As we were about to leave the classroom, some three men pushed us back into the class.
“we did nothing wrong men. Why are guys attacking us? Chinedu said
“shut up and get out, now.” Manager said
Manager is said to be the head of Icelanders in the Campus. Ice-landers is the highest growing cult group in the Campus. They are well known by the name ICEY.
Chinedu was drove out from the class with a slap.
“how far na?” Manager said to me. “am talking to you, Mr. Nuru.” He shouted
“I don’t have anything to say now, I have already asked you to give me sometime.” I said
“my friend, I have already told you before. There’s no time waiting for anybody. Join us today and you’ll never this day. You and your love ones will be protected from any oppression. We’ll make you popular. If that is what you want. Your school fees and feeding can never be a problem to us.” He said with a smile.
“but Manag……….” I kept quiet
“am not done speaking. This evening, and I want you to attend that meeting. You know where to meet me, at my house. Don’t be too late. After then, you have your freedom to everything.” He finally said and walk out of the class. Followed by kc and kid-x, his fellow cultists.
As soon as they left, Chinedu came in
What is, they want? What were you discussing with them. Look at them, they were very rude. What do they want? Chinedu asked confused
“they are cultists. They want me to be like them.” I said
“what? Why you?” Chinedu exclaimed “why can’t they look for someone else but you? Tell me , how did you meet them?”
“it was through a girl called Juliet. Infact, I don’t just know what say now, Chinedu. Come one, lets go home.” I said
“man, we need to talk.” Chinedu said
“let’s go home first” I said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
updating this week.......just wnt ur comments, if u're really following.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / How To Get Lucrative Writing Jobs On Twitter — the Ultimate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.