Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... (13382 Views)

I Killed My Husband. (a Short Tragedy) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Why I Have No Future Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
dastancypayne:

tanx....Vhis
you welcome bro, am the one called vhis meshack shaxee you know
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Calmdove(f): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Following**
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sweetdreamer:
you welcome bro, am the one called vhis meshack shaxee you know
you're d boss now. i cn neva forget dat.............
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
o boy stancy, how far na. long time, happy new year. what about ur man na. i dey call, e number nor dey go.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
dastancypayne:

you're d boss now. i cn neva forget dat.............
lols, thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
men.....................like sey life don mana for everybody. abi u nor chop ur belle full. no! the mtn number u're trying to call is cordially unreachable, pls try again later. road to Warri, its Erigga again.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by scooby650(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
What happen to you, why slow update?
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
ebistar:
o boy stancy, how far na. long time, happy new year. what about ur man na. i dey call, e number nor dey go.
nor mind jesse-payne, e never pay me complete.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
scooby650:
What happen to you, why slow update?
o boy nor vex abeg. i go update now now, becuz of my friends.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
***********************CONTINUATION****************************
Like the slow rising of the river after an early snow melts in the mountains, shje seeped into my life, unhurried, almost without notice, until the strength of her covered everything that has once been familiar, made it different, new over old. It was the summer after the tragedy. I recorded everything from that time, but isn’t that often, I mean how it is with catastrophes ? and I guess for me, that’s when it all started.
I recall little of our encounter, really, though in years since she has told me details enough to make me think I remembered all well. Yes I do, At least this part of my story.
Life began in school as I find my way in and finally became that bad guy I have never wanted to be. I never knew to be a cultist was this easy. I can still remember the same night I was made a cultist.
They blind folded me with a black piece of cloth, though in the dark, and I couldn’t see or know how many guys were around me.
“are you willingly, with your whole might and soul to become an ordained sailor “? An unknown voice asked me
‘yes, senior man” I replied the same way manager asked me to reply.
“then, repeat after me” He said again “I am a sailor”
“I am a sailor” I repeated
“A sailor I shall always be”
“A sailor I shall always be”
“I will never betray my brothers, or go against the rules and regulations of the sailing ship
“If I ever betray, may the spirit of west marine strike me dead.
After that, the same guy took a sharp object and pierced it into my hand until blood started gushing out of my hand. My eyes were still blind folded, so I cant tell what he was really doing.
“hold this bottle and drink all the content in it! He said to me
Although, I didn’t know what was inside the bottle,. It was when I finished drinking of the content in the bottle I discovered it was alcohol, a very strong one. My teeth cracks as if I bite a stone. Oh my God, my mouth was fill with sand. Could you imagine, I just drank sand, its even the very dirty one from the uncompleted building.
“you have drank from the bottle of courage, and the alcohol you just drank is not an ordinary one. It was mixed with squadron , sand and your own blood. This means, you wished for. But don’t look for trouble.”
He untied my eyes, and said to me.
“Welcome to the brotherhood of courage”
“Welcome to the brotherhood of courage “everyone said
I looked up, and saw more than 50 young men and just one girl. Her name is Juliet.
The girl i took home and had sex with me, I mean the girl i called a prostitute. She was the same girl that made this men to force me here, all in the name of protection, and respect she said.
I continued to Stare at them with a lot of surprise on my face as one by one came to me and hug me.
I was really surprised to see some people I knew very well at home, who claimed to be a Christians. This world sef. Anyway, they are not trying to fool me. Na dia papa for heaven.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Calmdove(f): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmm that how d world is *following**
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Calmdove:
Hmmm that how d world is *following**
yes o. so, we gat to keep our heads up.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
am sorry guys for the slow updates. its just because of my clearance in school. you know NDU, their stress was too much. i promise when am done wit all dat, I'll continue from where i stopped. that should be b4 weekend.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by DTLC: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
dastancypayne:
am sorry guys for the slow updates. its just because of my clearance in school. you know NDU, their stress was too much. i promise when am done wit all dat, I'll continue from where i stopped. that should be b4 weekend.
Guy, where are you na? come and update. here i am checking everyday, to see if u cn type something, but none. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE LAST PART OF DIS STORY. ABEG

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
DTLC:

Guy, where are you na? come and update. here i am checking everyday, to see if u cn type something, but none. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE LAST PART OF DIS STORY. ABEG
here it is. thanks for following, bro.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
The thing is you cannot ease the pain of loss without enormous energy which you have already expended with your grief memories flood up from everywhere to overcome you, the new never as good as the old. The smell of holly blocks, the making of a doll, the sounds of fast flowing water, none ever arrives from your memory without bringing a bittersweet pain. The pain does not disappear just because you wish it. That was part of the lesson being a teenager taught me and i carried it well into my life.
For years i thought about it every day, wondered if the time would ever come when i could roll my dreams carving between my finger tips or listen to myself as i catch my breath when sleeping, like a baby, without remembering in great detail the events of one week of that year those events changed my life. I know that now. That week changed what i longed for.
Two months later, before exams came up. A date was schedule for Mr. and Miss Poly. A legal show organised by the able men, students, and authorities of the school. Those were opportunist made for especially me, to start right out with my longed time talent, which had been in me ever since i was a little boy. Those were the particular events that changed my life. How i started?
I first of all made a collaboration with the smooth musical group, to write up the first poly team song, featuring; K.c, G-Stan, Poly Wizkid and Mr.2kay. Before the shows came up, everything was made ready and tidied up. Luckily for me, the vice chancellor was also at the show, and i made it through performing live in front of more than 16,000,000 attendants. One of my biggest surprises that night was Juliet. Juliet is the girl i took home, the girl i called a prostitute. The same girl that made me become a cultist. The same girl that brought me up to this level, where i am this day. She was among the Miss Poly contestants. Could you imagine, she won it. She became the winner.
Two weeks later after the show, i received a phone call from the music studio, saying the VC wants me right away in his office. At first, i was a kind of being afraid, because before a school vice chancellor will call you to meet him at his office. There must be a problem, but come to think of it i did not make troubles with anybody. I did not steal, or even though i did, it shouldn’t be VC it should be the police.”
I was still thinking before my phone rang again this time, it was Manager. “Where are you? Manager asked
“I’m at home” i replied
“see Jesse, i want you to go to the VC’s office, now.”
“Okay, am on my way”
“don’t waste more time, please”
“I’ve heard, am on my way” i finally said and ended the call.
I rushed to the VC’s office, and saw the VC sitting on a cubicle chair. Immediately he saw me, he got up from the chair.
“you must be Jesse Payne?” the VC asked
“yes i am, sir.” I answered softly
“Jesse, i never knew, people like you still exist in this school. You composed the song very well. I mean, the music is sweet.”
“Thank you sir”
“I invited you here today to inform you that, the school authority as choosed the song as Auchi Poly team song. Purity Fm also requested for a copy.”
“ You mean Purity fm requested for my song. are you kidding me sir?” I asked jovially with a smile.
“yeah, the studio Manager even promised to call back before 2pm, this afternoon. So, am still expecting his call”
I was so glad in my heart, to hear all these sweet words from the VC. I thank God for giving me the privileged to meet the VC oneonone.
“Gbbnnnnn Gbbnnnnn.” VC’s phone rang.
“here he is.” The VC said as he tried to pick the call
“Hello Joe” he puts it in a loud speaker.
“Good news Sir, we played the song here on our studio and put up a number so listeners can call and send text messages. Some people said; they want a copy too. Others said; the Artist deserves an award, and our numbers of listeners increase to 80% as we repeat the song.
“Are you serious” VC asked
“ yes sir”
“so what do you guys intend doing now?”
“and my boss asked us to give the best radio music award to the artist”
when hearing this, i couldn’t hid my joy any more so i knelt down on the floor and raised my hand to heaven. “Papa God, you too much. There’s no one like you.”
“Okay then, i will talk to you later”
“Okay sir” Joe said and ended the call.
“I hope you’ve heard all Joe the purity Fim manager has said?”
“Yes sir” i said with alot of excitement
“Now, i want you to fill this form for me. The next one hour time you’ll receive a bank alert.”
I couldn’t believe my ears. I quick get down on kneels and began to thank him.
“Thank you sir. Thank you very much sir. I don’t know what to say am just too speechless and short of words now.
” You don’t have to do this” VC said “This is Auchi polytechnic, the biggest in the whole Africa. All these were meant for you, before you gained admission” He said dressing me up.
I couldn’t express the joy in my heart because my reason for joy has already spread the streets of Auchi, and to every single person that knows me. Bad belle dem.
Meanwhile, N200, 000.00 was paid to my account that same day, from the school. And also, N150, 000 was paid to my account the following day, from the Purity fm studio. Which i later shared among my featured artists, as Manager commanded. While the N200, 000.00 was paid to my savings account, which i opened with Diamond.
LIFE BEGAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
welcome to a new month.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Calmdove(f): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Happy new month payne *so happy 4 u!! sooo dat means u are so talented in singing

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Calmdove:
Happy new month payne *so happy 4 u!! sooo dat means u are so talented in singing
tanx bro
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by StormAngel(f): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Dastancypayne nice story uv got here.

Tumbs up
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
StormAngel:
Dastancypayne nice story uv got here.

Tumbs up
cheesy
tanx bro. i've fixed up time to be updating everyday. its just dat, i hv been using phone to type.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by StormAngel(f): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2015
dastancypayne:

tanx bro. i've fixed up time to be updating everyday. its just dat, i hv been using phone to type.
lwkm @ 'bro'
No qalms
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Bros, come update na

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fembleez1:
Bros, come update na
updating today. Keep following bro

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok,....waiting patiently bro smiley
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
my system is having some problem wit keys. I promise tomorrow
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
..............................CHAPTER FIVE.....................................
“Jessie, I called you here today to discuss with you something very important.” He said to me
“Am all ears, Manager”. I grasped the bolt, as I tried to seat on the sopher chair.
“There’s one mission we’ll like to go. It’s done once in every 3 years. This mission is the hardest and most dangerous ever. If a man survives and comes out successfully. He’ll become one of the most famous persons in his or her country”.
“Tell me about this mission, Manager”
“You want to know about it, you must keep it a secret within the two of us.”
“I promise it must remain a secret”.
“Okay. The name of that mission is called ‘Bank Robbery’”.
“What!” I shouted, jumping up from the chair I was sitting down.
“Don’t be silly my friend. Sit down”, he hugged me.
“You know am just new here. I don’t have any idea about this. And you know, I’ve never held a gun before”
“Then you’ll learn. Now, go to my house and meet the others as they learn how to use weapons”.
“Okay Manager” I said in a very faint voice and left for Manager’s house.
Manager has a very big house inside the Ibie Sand field, close to the Primary School. The environment looks clean and open. But no much people stay around there.
Hey! Whats up, man. Chinedu asked me.
“Am good” I replied looking at everybody both the known faces and the unknown.
“What the hell are you doing here man? Chinedu.
“I should be the one asking you that damn question. What are you doing here”.
Then everyone fixed their gazes at me.
“Manager said, I should join you guys on the weapon training”. I said loud.
“Then i saw some guys whispering to themselves.
“Is this not Jesse Payne?” One guy asked.
“Please let’s forget this whole damn thing and focus” K.c shouted. “Jesse, come with me

Training began from here, though the mission date was not scheduled. I remember Manager told me as soon as possible.
Two weeks gone, i was able to master the pistol gun, and the rifle, i learnt a lot of things like shooting someone on the fore-head without getting set. That same week, Manager handed over to me, AKA 47 which he asked me to master before the week runs out.
Finally the day was scheduled and the targeted bank was first bank Plc Auchi, and the date was 19th October, 20**.
We spent about 45 minutes across the road, and to make sure the security men weren’t holding weapons and their customers were decreasing in numbers. I was not surprised when Manager told us,
“The security man is going to open the glass door for us, i have already made an agreement with him” Manager said and got out of the car, with Doffman following him.
They went into the bank after about 10 minutes; i heard “kponnn kponnn” K.c phone rang.
Then KC revised the car, and packed it in front of the bank which he got down first with a rifle, and we followed him.
“Everyone go down” KC shouted. He fired another shots at the security glass, and killed the security guy that was trying to make a call.
The glass door opened, then we all entered though, three other guys were still outside trying to keep everybody calm.
The city was now on fire, the whole motor road was dried up and no single person was found walking on the road. I looked up, then saw some people viewing us with phones, so i faced my gun up and fired and destroyed their glass windows, i never care if anybody dies, because nobody sent them to Auchi.
After some minutes, O.J and the rest came out with two Ghana must go poly bag.
“Kpoaah...tatatata” gun shots from across the road, It’s the police. KC left the bag he was dragging behind and opened the gate. When the sounds of gun shots were everywhere, we have to leave one bag behind so that it might be fast. We left the place immediately, but followed by the police cars.
The most annoying part of this mission was that Auchi police uses cabs instead of vans so it distracted us alot when looking at other cars. We burst out at the Abuja express way. I think we are lost, then i remembered a village, my Mother use to visit during weekends for return visit. So i told KC to turn the car and follow Jethu express, which he did. Then from there, the police lost us. I saved everybody, tanx to me.
“We did it”, KC shouted.
We started celebrating
In the night we shared ourselves into groups and passed through Jethu main town to Auchi with three different cars entirely.
We got to Manager’s house in the night though we didn’t celebrate so that people will not find out reasons form the celebration.
“There is N200,000,000 here in this bag and were going to share this money equal, because we all worked for it.” Manager said
“But Manager, how are we going to share it? We are just seven here.” KC asked
TO BE CONTINUED tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
updating 2moro
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
dastancypayne:
updating 2moro

Waiting patiently grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
am vry sorry my frnds 4nt updating. been busy
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2015
feel so sad wen Fashola blames Goodluck Jonathan for Lekki bank robbery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by walanter(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
dastancypayne:
feel so sad wen Fashola blames Goodluck Jonathan for Lekki bank robbery.
goodluck. Again. Lol I don't belive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / How To Get Lucrative Writing Jobs On Twitter — the Ultimate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.