Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,354 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries (36091 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon WAEC was always seized for his grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by danaiks(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon was humbled at the just concluded APC primaries in Edo state.

Patrick confirmed his loss in the simplest of English ever grin, which is unlike him as we are used to his robust English. On his loss he said

“Yes it’s true. I lost out of the Senatorial contest yesterday. Was looking forward to a robust contestation of ideas at the red chambers but the people thought differently and I respect their decision. God bless Edo state. God bless Nigeria.”
He lost to the Minority Whip of the House of Reps, Samson Osagie, in the APC Edo South Senatorial District primary election.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2014/12/09/patrick-obahiagbon-simplifies-his-grammer-after-losing-out-at-apc-primaries/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
First to commenting..

Even if it does not affected the prize of GARRI on the market undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by pragmatistm(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thank God, there is no crinkum crankum today. grin

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hmm.so this guy hear english

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Keemy88(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
If you had been been speaking understandable English during your campaign, your people would have understood you and voted for you.

222 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Samchelsea(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
I recommend he be used as the next APC spokesman in place of Lai Mohammed

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Ukeachu1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
he wud be missed

10 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
We need u there ..especially now the country is in HIGI-HAGA,or if u like KUMGA 'DUAGAGA...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Itz a Lie... He understand English?
If that line is coming from Twitter I don't think he's d one
Cuz his English
[size=30pt] in the stage of damocule that only a aggravated indaminelised homo sapiens can fully acoste coste[/size]
Mad man him English don finally fall him hand
English wey liar bokoharamed sef go dey search for
Even David for just dey Sidon make him say him mind den ask members wey get reasonable point to talk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by freshness2020: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
The lost humbled τ̲̅ђe grammar by force!
Dem no D̶̲̅ε̲̣y tell blind man say rain D̶̲̅ε̲̣y fall...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by benuejosh: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
grammer No pay this time.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by jamace(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Double tragedy for Oga grammar - Lost election and lost his vocabs. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by tdayof(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Am here personally on nairaland to let my fellow nairalander know that

Let me say pregriscip, this is macocosin this is insilative in fact this is dicy apirocaplous. It is a pitiable disma disma and this is predictable pretikokoku. I can't take this from APC.
This is simply a political crin-kum cra-kum or a political higi-haga in the politics of Edo state for a period of iona-noma.
I think have made an ofaredous anifehous comment on this.
thanks

Signed.
obahiagbon.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by musicwriter(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Seems he've realized the grassroots of the people don't give a damn about his English vocabulary. When reality teach him a lesson he will even speak pidgin to win.

11 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by goldfish80(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
This man should go fix himself up in Nollywood. I miss Sam Loco's humorous Village professor English. Patrick would be a worthy successor to him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2014
jamace:
Double tragedy for Oga grammar - Lost election and lost his vocabs. grin grin

NA Double wahala for DediBody and the owner of Dedibody.. !!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by understatement: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Dunno want to comment again.Booked this space since yesterday with the thought that I wld wake up early and comment.Now it is on frontpage,they've raked all the likes I wanted...that's life sha.u don't always get what u want.But atleast I tried,so many people tried to be on the first page but their efforts were to no avail.Y did I wake up late?I didn't chat ystdae morning cus ma phone was dead.So b4 I could charge my phone it was lata in the night afta watching the champions league.So afta I charged my phone,u can imagine the number of messages ithat entered.So I started to reply messages till bout 2am...b4 I could sleep it was around 4am..so I woke up like 11am this morning....this is my rime,I just felt like telling u guys maybe u can learn one or two things from it.meanwhile,I also won the land below me..I don't know wat to do with it now...*sobs*...thank you..

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by understatement: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2014
No1 knows tomorrow grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Daniel058(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Political halleluya boys don do this man strong thing

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by emirateprince: 12:43am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by kilokeys(m): 1:56am On Dec 10, 2014
pple need a change..

whichever change..
thats why i am nt thinking Jonathan.

any other pesin MIGHT just be better.

if the mofo is reelected. my present state (which i very much despise) might remain so.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by fr3do(m): 5:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Very mature response
he should now retire into comedy smiley

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by lonelydora: 5:06am On Dec 10, 2014
Thy glory Mr. Patrick is slain upon the high places, how are the mighty fallen? Tell it not in Edo State, publish it not in the street of Nigeria lest the daughters of the PDP rejoice lest the daughters of the corrupt politicians rejoice......

Mr. Speaker, it is a pitiable disma pisma, it is regrettably lugubrious that in a country that is blessed with oil, because of the of the high handedness, because of the directionless directionlessness, because of the planless planlessness, because of the purposeless purposelessness.........., that i cannot win my primaries.

Why didn't he use his big grammar to explain?

12 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by ujoinme: 5:16am On Dec 10, 2014
[size=14pt]LOL[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by bcomputer101: 5:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Edo people wicked oooo!

They have successfully remove his teeth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by lanxlot(m): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Keemy88:
If you had been been speaking understandable English during your campaign, your people would have understood you and voted for you.
lol. no mind am, im mate go de 1 side de lobby, im own na grama frm multi-lingual lexicon. as if na dat one pson go chopism.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by cybrninja(m): 6:01am On Dec 10, 2014
water dn pas garri
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Keemy88:

grin cheesy grin The just humbled the man. Hope he finds his lost voice soon.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by joseph1832(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2014
The real politician, accepting defeat instead of shouting foul play like our guy #Korobucci.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by jazinogold(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2014
typing...........

Chai my ink don finish!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Benbisco(f): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Before nko. Abi you think say person no dey tire for nonsense?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.