Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo (1036 Views)

Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / How To Cure Apollo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo by RotrEmmanuel: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nairalanders please help me.
I'm currently in calabar for Nigerian Navy screening exercise but unfortunately for me my eye got infected with APOLLO.
can u guys prescribe drugs for me or our Doctors should advice please.

It's not easy here and the SUN is not always friendly, no naval personnel want to assist, all der know is Frog jump.

exam is Friday and can't even read cox of red swollen eyes! make una advice me on wetin to do ooo cox I don't want to fail! thanks
Re: Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo by chibanj(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Der should be a medical centre der. Go n see. D doctor In camp
Re: Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo by AdeniyiA(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ RotrEmmanuel,
Onions are good. get the dry ones that upon cutting emit tears causing sprinkle. tears cleans the eyes.
Re: Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo by RotrEmmanuel: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
AdeniyiA:
@ RotrEmmanuel,
Onions are good. get the dry ones that upon cutting emit tears causing sprinkle. tears cleans the eyes.
OK. will Try
Re: Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo by RotrEmmanuel: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
chibanj:
Der should be a medical centre der. Go n see. D doctor In camp
Doctor no one care for us here oo! we are still applicants
Re: Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo by holatin(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
let an ogogoro addict belch in your eyes
Re: Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo by mokane28: 1:14am On Dec 10, 2014
go to any pharmacy and buy elisca eye drop,they sell it 200 naira,follow the instruction on the pack and you will be fine within a day,me and my wife suffered from appollo last week and after using the elisca eyedrop it cleared within few days
Re: Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo by RotrEmmanuel: 5:54am On Dec 10, 2014
mokane28:
go to any pharmacy and buy elisca eye drop,they sell it 200 naira,follow the instruction on the pack and you will be fine within a day,me and my wife suffered from appollo last week and after using the elisca eyedrop it cleared within few days
OK boss! This are the kind of testimonies I'm expecting.
Re: Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo by AdeniyiA(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
OK. will Try
how far,?

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Of Cancer You Keep On Ignoring! / Some Innovative Solutions You Should Know Regarding Weight Lose / Massive Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors By A Netherlands Telemedicine Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.