Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 (12251 Views)

NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2013 / NL Rap Battles chatroom / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Guykhena(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kr0ne lost 20,000naira shocked shocked shocked shocked on a bet b/w the match of Real Madrid Vs Barcelona,,,he's a barca fan grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Top 10 netcees 2014--most active members and battlers

Kr0ne
elymaxiimus
Guykhena
dark rebel
ksslib
fuckyouhard
teddybiyasi
ibimi
emaprince
mikuz
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by kr0ne(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Darkrebel:

I haven't change..and I would still be like this... and am not emotional....
you didn't talk about loonatic's dad did you? ..... delete the thing about my dad..... if I was the one that said that, you would ban me for two weeks..just erase the part of my dad ...
Guy, forget this talk abeg and let's have some healthy jokes. Too much biichting in our section already. Nairaland doesn't even know we exist
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Giyazz called me on phone and was speaking in ibotic american accent...and when I couldn't understand him...I cut the call and he flared up..grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Guykhena(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tags; Seun,
Mukina2,
Obinoscopy,
Ishilove,
TheRealMrStan

Pls,Help move this ministry forward(fp)... Thanks..
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by fuckyouhard: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
kr0ne had to invite members of his wack phoenix to dickride against me in our brawl smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by kr0ne(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
fuckyouhard:
kr0ne had to invite members of his wack phoenix to dickride against me in our brawl smiley
Fyh has been mad at me since I exposed to the public how I f-cked his dirty girlfriend, Monica grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by mikuz(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Darkrebel:

I haven't change..and I would still be like this... and am not emotional....
you didn't talk about loonatic's dad did you? ..... delete the thing about my dad..... if I was the one that said that, you would ban me for two weeks..just erase the part of my dad ...

I don edit, abeg no vex.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by mikuz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahaha - laugh don make me press Teddybiyasi's nkeiruka. grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Iceskidd(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
+Teddybiyasi pulled four vickybashes in a row *wow*
+ Guykhena is a fan of marvel comics, i hate him for that
+darkrebel had the most battles, and lost the most battles in 6ix months
+Mikuz did the most ridick wordplay ever team mar ya. Team rokiatu nkor?
+youngdanaval sucked coogars d1ck so much that when coogar votes on a battle he quotes it and calls it his own
+teddybiyasi signed up for the king of poet and signed up for king of poet judges #riddick
+fuckprickhard was just showing stüpidity everywhere
+bruce didn't battle once this year or drop more than 5times on ffr, they call him a vet. #juju
+early this july jigsaw said giiyaz switched to tiyazman acct cus teddy beat him, but forgot that he switched frm dareezyn to jig after vicky beat him
#dats all
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by kr0ne(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Shocking reality!

Both Fyh and Limerick are known to form hard guys on NL but they're both children of man/woman of God respectively, and are extremely quiet in their real life
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by kr0ne(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iceskidd:
+youngdanaval sucked coogars d1ck so much that when coogar votes on a battle he quotes it and calls it his own
+teddybiyasi signed up for the king of poet and signed up for king of poet judges #riddick
+bruce didn't battle once this year or drop more than 5times on ffr, they call him a vet. #juju
+early this july jigsaw said giiyaz switched to tiyazman acct cus teddy beat him, but forgot that he switched frm dareezyn to jig after vicky beat him
#dats all
Hahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by mikuz(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Icekidd and Kr0ne abeg make una go join comedy.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Guykhena(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iceskidd:

grin grin grin bet why na,cus DC sucks a$$? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by mikuz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
kr0ne:

Hahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Icekidd no well, I swear. grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Iceskidd(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Best wordplays this year.
NIck kill-nicki
solo more- solomon
ele du marry- eledumare
sleep pass- slipperz
had e das- addidas.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iceskidd:
#dats all

get your facts right...

I only lost 4 times ..and won 6 times .....
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Iceskidd(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Darkrebel:

get your facts right...

I only lost 4 times ..and won 6 times .....
na joke o.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
i dey vex for dat ur list mikuz....
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Iceskidd(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Guykhena:

grin grin grin bet why na,cus DC sucks a$$? grin
grin DC and warner bros is the shit. The only thing i like about marvel na x-men, captain america and hulk. Their stories are as solid as batmans
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by kr0ne(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iceskidd is known for dropping the shortest bars on FFR

Limerick is gradually spreading a new madness called 'I shock'

The space between Giyazz's teeth can fit in a trailer

Sosiqdude did the funny chorus in their Diamond bank track: "easy twansfa!"

Tysonnn disappeared a day before his brawl with Darkrebel

Ibime and Coogar have been fooling us for long, acting as rivals here but are always found chatting as friends in the sports section

Warriblood is the only textcee who had the guts to diss Seun after NL data loss

Yeyenatu was suspected to be same person as Iyabode and Shoefreak

....loading

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iceskidd:
NIck kill-nicki
solo more- solomon
ele du marry- eledumare
sleep pass- slipperz
had e das- addidas.

lwkmd...who get dis one?
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Iceskidd(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
richommie:

lwkmd...who get dis one?
na blood and one guy o
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by kr0ne(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iceskidd:
NIck kill-nicki
solo more- solomon
ele du marry- eledumare
sleep pass- slipperz
had e das- addidas.
Hammer get done/ Armageddon!! Killer punch!
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by mikuz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
richommie:
i dey vex for dat ur list mikuz....

No too vex abeg, but no be my fault, if I say make una nominate una go just desert the thread na.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Iceskidd(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kr0ne says he likes sugar mommy, that nigga so 30 he's already a sugar daddy/
007bruce, ckushy, shadyslim, peterparkerr is the same person. They all eminem fans.
Lagunna claimed that he doesn't battle, but he bodybagged ochon with his olubukato account. He might even be ochon too.
Warriblood so riddick, he created 3 new accts harvey, hudsons and ehrigga. Instead of him to drop his k-o-poet verses with one of them accts. He insulted mikuz and all got banned. Now he a free 3pts
#NaJokeOOO
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
kr0ne:
Iceskidd is known for dropping the shortest bars on FFR

Limerick is gradually spreading a new madness called 'I shock'

The space between Giyazz's teeth can fit in a trailer

Sosiqdude did the funny chorus in their Diamond bank track: "easy twansfa!"

Tysonnn disappeared a day before his brawl with Darkrebel

Ibime and Coogar have been fooling us for long, acting as rivals here but are always found chatting as friends in the sports section

Warriblood is the only textcee who had the guts to diss Seun after NL data loss

Yeyenatu was suspected to be same person as Iyabode and Shoefreak

....loading

@ The space between Giyazz's teeth can fit in a trailer

damn!!! k.o punchkine
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
kr0ne:
Shocking reality!

Both Fyh and Limerick are known to form hard guys on NL but they're both children of man/woman of God respectively, and are extremely quiet in their real life

hahahahahahahab....
reminds me of papa doc -8 mile

this Guy's a gangster?... his real name's Clarence/
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by kr0ne(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iceskidd:
Kr0ne says he likes sugar mommy, that nigga so 30 he's already a sugar daddy/
007bruce, ckushy, shadyslim, peterparkerr is the same person. They all eminem fans.
Lagunna claimed that he doesn't battle, but he bodybagged ochon with his olubukato account. He might even be ochon too.
Warriblood so riddick, he created 3 new accts harvey, hudsons and ehrigga. Instead of him to drop his k-o-poet verses with one of them accts. He insulted mikuz and all got banned. Now he a free 3pts
#NaJokeOOO
Heheheh! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Elvisonjack2(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
kr0ne:

Hammer get done/ Armageddon!! Killer punch!

we care / wicked
saw pot/ support

pls where's warriblood?...king of word/play
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by MysticZeus: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iceskidd, can We just battle.? undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Limerick: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2014
92.6 NL RBS FM

NEWS HEADLINES

* Mikuz is a bbitch, I knew that since 1904, smh

* Guykhena been longing to be a mod since 1904, same year I discovered mikuz is a bbitch

* Darkrebel and Lime'Rick are the only vocal freestyle emcees in the whole of NL cheesy

* Somebody is trying to drag my name to the mud but I'm ignoring the bastarddd.

* Teddybiyasi bluntly turned down Sosiqdude's proposal

* Dj5naira has been missing since 1942 and no one knows his whereabouts, tho he was seen peeping some few minutes ago.

* Ibime isnt man enough to hold the crown one more year, hence giving it to a bbitch

* Ibime's daughter is now grown and no longer a dumb kid according to blaqbones on twitter yesterday

* HTC: Giyazz and Sosiqdude lost the diamond bank contest hands down, five naira, dem no give dem

* The Phoenix Order is officially broken according to source.

* Limerick has learnt how to control his fangs and passed the virus to Shogs on fb

* Loonat11kk is very angry his name came out as number 10 on the list.

* Giyazz the gay called darkrebel, dark hanged up the phone and Giyazz flared up. What does that tells you? Hes a Gayyy men undecided

* Emaprince Bodybagged Ibime and Elymaxiimus is the new crowned Ibime dick sucker

* Ibime claimed to have retired, yet he keeps battling ninjas and getting his rusty asss kept in a bag

* Warriblood gave mikuz generational curses with his three accounts. I shock, what did mikuz do? What and what led to what? We'd find out tomorrow when we bring the news in full. Dnt go any where. Its still your favourite station

92.6 NL RBS FM

If you werent mentioned, it means you aint Important or probably not active on Rbs

#YouFuckBitches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Rappers On Nairaland / Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola / WHO IS THE FIRST HIP HOP RAPPER IN NIGERIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.