Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 (12234 Views)

NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2013 / NL Rap Battles chatroom / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

bender puns? in my verse?
nigga, please - stop lying. when did bender become yoruba to understand chibok, fadeyi oloro or fabrice muamba? i did identity theft pun, kardashian scheme, etc. where in bender's rhymes have you seen those. the only recycled punchline in the entire verse you picked on was the broke-äss bïtch stuff.....and that wasn't why kim lost. kim lost cos he got killed by fadeyi bars.

i dunno why the frequency of battles should take priority over quality of battles. i could battle loonat11k 25 times in one year and claim i am the king of the jungle. kim's made his list & only battles between the people in the top 5 count as top-tier battle. if we use kim's criterion, you only had 2 top-tier battles all year. i had 3!!!

biko, what's the quality of those drops? even top-tier battlers who earn money from the game become püssies after performing in a slugfest of a battle. charlie clips have now lost twice after beating t-rex in SM4.

no one produces quality puns 50 times per week. ibime got his ašs handed to him by U3, emaprince & kr0ne after his monster verse against me. why didn't he match & sustain his quality? you think quality verses are easy to put out or are we kidding ourselves here?

I get your point-- true it takes time to fine tune quality verses-the structure.. multi syllabic/ slant rhymes/diction e.t.c

their verses may not have multies always..but don't forget it vocals and spontaneous.. they can write well if they take timw...
but every minute they always come with doppe disses,similes and metaphors on the spot..its just talent..

you need to come down here honestly..it goes down every Friday..you would see raw talent..bars flowing out of human beings effortlessly like the River Mississippi...
you would hear ridiculous/mumu things like - beating me?..that's like Okada with airbags..--and its spontaneous... no prepared ish ..

I actually believe in rappers dropping consistently...it sharpens creativity and thinking.

and immediately a line comes to me..I like rapping it quick..cos it wouldn't take long for another emcee to think of it and when I drop mine, it won't be fresh...
that's why many emcees have generic ish...they may have come up with lines but never used them and when they do eventually, its generic..

you have all the lines...abeg dey drop am... no stinginess with bars pls......2015-at least brawl 5 peeps..especially promising noobs to encourage them.. you can start with me grin just friendly... I would put in my best..if it takes 2 weeks to write and edit sef...lol ..you see d way ibimi used to drop regularly and battle everybody...be like that if possible
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by LooNat11kk: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

no one produces quality puns 50 times per week. ibime got his ašs handed to him by U3, emaprince & kr0ne after his monster verse against me. why didn't he match & sustain his quality? you think quality verses are easy to put out or are we kidding ourselves here?

Damn right!

All I've been saying all along
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
@coogar. I forgot to add..
you said ibimi didn't really drop spectacular ish against krone and ema prince...cos he should have rested or something like that to produce another quality verse...

you see?..you are missing the point...
am sure the battles were just fun to him..no matter how many brawls he loses here..he would still be considered nl G.O.A.T..

wanna know why?++consistency... he even did freestyles with d.b.r +- all for fun..yet brought dopeness to the table...

streetwize beat him twice..but people hardly talk about street nowadays cos he wasn't consistent.. he battled rarely and dropped frees rarely...

we came here to learn how to be spontaneous and keep our mind sharp not store verses and use weeks to script one ddope verse...

see everyone's talking bout ksslib guykhena now.....
none is talking bout fyh(that was outstanding early this year) or thunderstorm , theprekky etc ...mikuz is even still mentioned cos he's still relevant .....

I hope you get my point... reign in rap changes....to always be at the top..you have to drop more than twice a year..and be consistent
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by coogar: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:
@coogar. I forgot to add..
you said ibimi didn't really drop spectacular ish against krone and ema prince...cos he should have rested or something like that to produce another quality verse...
you see?..you are missing the point...
am sure the battles were just fun to him..no matter how many brawls he loses here..he would still be considered nl G.O.A.T..
wanna know why?++consistency... he even did freestyles with d.b.r +- all for fun..yet brought dopeness to the table...
streetwize beat him twice..but people hardly talk about street nowadays cos he wasn't consistent.. he battled rarely and dropped frees rarely...
we came here to learn how to be spontaneous and keep our mind sharp not store verses and use weeks to script one ddope verse...
see everyone's talking bout ksslib guykhena now.....
none is talking bout fyh(that was outstanding early this year) or thunderstorm , theprekky etc ...mikuz is even still mentioned cos he's still relevant .....
I hope you get my point... reign in rap changes....to always be at the top..you have to drop more than twice a year..and be consistent

fùck the tsunami - i dropped about 8 quality scripts this year. tsunami ate most of them on FFR. i had the fück upon a time epistle. kim + sid + ibime battles too. then you forget that each & everyone of us are in different phases in our lives.

some are working, some are studying & some are trading. the amount of time we get to pen bars differs. the priority also differs if you think about it. i love battling but trust me, there are other interesting hobbies at this time of the year. i am a seasoned FUT player & that takes my time a lot these days.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by kr0ne(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

then you forget that each & everyone of us are in different phases in our lives.

some are working, some are studying & some are trading. the amount of time we get to pen bars differs. the priority also differs if you think about it. i love battling but trust me, there are other interesting hobbies at this time of the year. i am a seasoned FUT player & that takes my time a lot these days.
Between 27th of last month to now I've traveled to Onne in Ph 3 times for official assignment. Early this year, I was dropping nothing less than 4 verses per week. I had rebuttals with Airmark and Fyh before the NL deluge. I participated in the first King Of Poet tourney hosted by Evilchapterz and won the two battles I had. Another newbies tourney from Mikuz, but that didn't last long. I and Limerick had series of weekend verses here. Everything got washed away. Now, I hardly have time for myself. I'm a bachelor. Most of these guys ain't doing nothing. They still collect pocket money from their parents, so u can't compare me with them
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Ibime(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

i dunno why the frequency of battles should take priority over quality of battles. i could battle loonat11k 25 times in one year and claim i am the king of the jungle. kim's made his list & only battles between the people in the top 5 count as top-tier battle. if we use kim's criterion, you only had 2 top-tier battles all year. i had 3!!!

Like I said, I don't want to get into old debate. . . . 75% of your verse against Mikuz was bitten, that's a fact. I ain't got time to go into it. Bender said "like Alcatraz inmates, you are behind the worst bars possible", you changed it to "like Kuje prison detainees, you are behind the worst bars possible". Same with the Arsonal pun and 10 other puns you used in that battle. Let's not awake sleeping dogs, let it go.

Secondly, I could give shyte about NL top netcee list. You battled Sid and Me this year. I battled Prekky, Mikuz, You, U3, EmaPrince and Krone. Now you are telling me Sid is heavyweight but EmaPrince and U3 aren't? Besides, I no dey drag issue with you. I'm on resting period. I can battle every week if I feel like it.

Like I said before, only Ksslib, Darkrebel and Jigsaw deserve to get accolades this year, the rest of us are either semi-retired or too busy chatting on chatroom instead of dropping Bars on FFR.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
kr0ne:

Between 27th of last month to now I've traveled to Onne in Ph 3 times for official assignment. Early this year, I was dropping nothing less than 4 verses per week. I had rebuttals with Airmark and Fyh before the NL deluge. I participated in the first King Of Poet tourney hosted by Evilchapterz and won the two battles I had. Another newbies tourney from Mikuz, but that didn't last long. I and Limerick had series of weekend verses here. Everything got washed away. Now, I hardly have time for myself. I'm a bachelor. Most of these guys ain't doing nothing. They still collect pocket money from their parents, so u can't compare me with them

I was busy with school works.. draw 40 human figures to be submitted the next day or paint a girl to be submitted at the end of the class or one ridiculous assignment or the other

believe me you..against teddy..-i had exams the next Day..I was composing in my head while painting and doing my assignments at the same time and I had to rush to pen down something and submit before rushing to school to sleep overnight to finish other assignments(exams).. ..I thought I was gonna break down..

your's is better and less stressful..at least you stay in an office and have time to think ...
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by coogar: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ibime:

Like I said, I don't want to get into old debate. . . . 75% of your verse against Mikuz was bitten, that's a fact. I ain't got time to go into it. Bender said "like Alcatraz inmates, you are behind the worst bars possible", you changed it to "like Kuje prison detainees, you are behind the worst bars possible". Same with the Arsonal pun and 10 other puns you used in that battle. Let's not awake sleeping dogs, let it go.

why are you lying & making shyte up? i didn't use worst bars possible against mikuz. i googled bender's lyrics & not a single one of them had worst bars possible in them. i think we should wake up the sleeping dogs cos you are fond of lying to sound relevant.

Secondly, I could give shyte about NL top netcee list. You battled Sid and Me this year. I battled Prekky, Mikuz, You, U3, EmaPrince and Krone. Now you are telling me Sid is heavyweight but EmaPrince and U3 aren't? Besides, I no dey drag issue with you. I'm on resting period. I can battle every week if I feel like it.

quality over quantity, mate!
battles are ranked based on quality & what was at stake. if you battle sosiqdude, do you think anyone would care about the outcome? win or lose - what does it affect? that's the difference - most of your battles are just friends having a go @ each other. nothing was at stake & there was no anticipation!

Like I said before, only Ksslib, Darkrebel and Jigsaw deserve to get accolades this year, the rest of us are either semi-retired or too busy chatting on chatroom instead of dropping Bars on FFR.

of course - you are the type that would rate 20 peugeot 504s over a buggati veyron cos as far as you are concerned, 20 is bigger than one.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by teddybiyasi(f): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
mikuz oya let's fight grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by kr0ne(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
If this list is about netcees contribution to FFR, Jigsawkillah, Limerick, Ksslib and Darkrebel should top it
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mikuz oya comma rename this thread biko..where to drop ya complains thread...this shiit is no more fun.. angry..
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
kr0ne:
If this list is about netcees contribution to FFR, Jigsawkillah, Limerick, Ksslib and Darkrebel should top the list
seconded but if its quality i'd go with that guykhena apex and fan bar..best have seen this year grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
I no understand una
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Limerick: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Testerfuze:
Kr0ne was given a new Title...the vet slayer

Kim got body-bagged by a newbie ksslib

Sossiqdude drop rap for Story telling

Limerick was caught biting

Heywizzy claims to be the new king of wordsplay

Darkrebel got bodybagged by a femcee was also caught biting

Top 5 NL noise-makers

1. Darkrebel

2.cooger

3. Limerick

4. Warriblood

5. icekidd
ok

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Shutup kid, Gozie scoring 20 goals for eyinmba this season doesn't make him any better than van persie who has scored 5 for Manchester united this season

You might have won 50 people this year, but I won't call you d0pe cos I didn't see you beating any top tier, you were just battling your mates, only krone has the right to brag amongst ya'll, and he aint, so it baffles me with the crap that you saying

you're the lunatic here, you the one who needs to shut up!!!
Between me n you, i'm the only sane person!

Gozie n vampersie aint in the same league... Why not compare vampersie with someone in the EPL who has more goals than him, nd see if the person is not rated than him AT THE MOMENT!
So if krone had'nt battled ibime you would call him wack?
You the only wack person here, lunatic!
Nd besides i aint talking of ALL TIME achievments. I'm talking this year!
All your so called top tier hav'nt been active here since this year.
N the list is based on this year's performance.
Ronaldo recieved his first ever bal on di'ore because messi had an injury for half of that season!
It was'nt fifa's business that he had'nt been active....
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Limerick: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

mind your business Fagg ..I didn't quote you, did I?
lmfao
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Limerick: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

shut the ffuck up faggit..

who mentioned you? I said loonaprick...are you blind or daft? which one? matter of fact you are both..
if there was a way to block people here..I would have blocked you decades ago..mongrel....

you have dropped shitty bars and you are happy...? and which battle did I lose on fb? are you sure mental illness is not a trait in your family...you must have been smoking your mum's nose hairs cos you are obviously demented....

and who knows you here?
Loserrrrrrr..... you have been here for years and achieved nothing.
.no tourney..no recognition...no quality verse...nothing!!!

You Are A FAILURE!!..... stick to fb-where you have wackos...cos you can never be a vet here...coccksucker
lmfao
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Limerick: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

someone give this guy a kerchief...**see tears**

am 18 ..you are 33....I have more than you can ever accumulate if you lived for a billion years...
I can call your mum whatever I like pig...only an insane damsel would ffuck an insane man and give birth to an insane son and still name the son Lunatic...

eyahh..its not their fault..its obvious that your village curse hasn't been broken despite you midgets relocating to Lagos..... ......

just buy 50 naira rope and end your life man..... and save the world from having to endure your pathetic existence... son of a brown skinned frog..
Lwkm, i shock
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Limerick: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
JigsawKillah:
I no understand una
true
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Testerfuze(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

you are very daft and stupidd like your name..are you mad?

you dont even know who has the line...it was dizaster not canibus...all cos you saw guykhena accusing me..you are an iddiot in fact...
the line came to me spontaneously.. I already jotted kitana and her fans in my notepad but I didn't know how to use it then..it was when I was frestyling on FfR, that the line just came to me agaib and I used it the way I did ...I don't know how many times I would tell you mmorons..

did you see any resemblance with my mine and dizaster...?
charron or so used an atheist/god line that I had already saved in my note pad long time ago..so did he bite it?

Eminem used -- trip a broad/overseas..and it has been used here years before Eminem used it in rap god..so did Eminem bite from here

**You are a drone...a very big fool....you don't even know what's happening.. you just wanted to involve your shitty self....useless faggit...
Look @ him...smh,so bitter!
If you keep on living like this I bet you won't last long on earth like aba made spare parts....I mention limerick also didn't I? Wat did he do? Nuttin! Dats maturity and dat attitude alone shows he's mature I dnt knw wat to note abt you...am jst sorry for you really really sorry.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Limerick: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Testerfuze:

If you keep on living like this I bet you won't last long on earth like aba made spare parts....I mention limerick also didn't I? Wat did he do? Nuttin! Dats maturity and dat attitude alone shows he's mature I dnt knw wat to note abt you...am jst sorry for you really really sorry.
actually, I said "ok"
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Testerfuze(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Limerick:
actually, I said "ok"
I saw that too buh the bottom line still remains you didn't insult me like dark did..did you?
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Limerick: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Testerfuze:

I saw that too buh the bottom line still remains you didn't insult me like dark did..did you?
Google is your friendly neighbour
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Testerfuze:

just.. shut the ffuck up...shut the ffuck up and shut the ffuck up..OK?
limerick did it and has changed.... I didn't do such....don't ever mention my name in your talks again bro ...I have never mentioned you during my stay here..so stay on your lane..you will all start forming maturity after Commiting SLANDER...you wanna tarnish my image?...watch your mouth boy and merry Christmas ..now Eff out
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

fùck the tsunami - i dropped about 8 quality scripts this year. tsunami ate most of them on FFR. i had the fück upon a time epistle. kim + sid + ibime battles too. then you forget that each & everyone of us are in different phases in our lives.

FUT player as in? soccer? which Wing you play...

I play 8 ..iniesta tinz ..grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by coogar: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

FUT player as in? soccer? which Wing you play...

I play 8 ..iniesta tinz ..grin

FIFA15 on PS.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

FIFA15 on PS.

I thought you meant physically ..... you play soccer?
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by coogar: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

I thought you meant physically ..... you play soccer?

back in the days....
up till last year, i was playing every saturday for my local pub. however, work & other issues meant i can't keep up with the drills to even stay match-fit. i hung my boots. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

back in the days....
up till last year, i was playing every saturday for my local pub. however, work & other issues meant i can't keep up with the drills to even stay match-fit. i hung my boots. cheesy

am still Andreas iniesta here...midfield maestro and quick feet....
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by MysticZeus: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2014
coogar:

craze dey worry you!
i should be #1 on anyone's list if i want to be arrogant. the battle that got this section on FP was by coogar & my homeboy(sid). the best battle verse this year was by coogar. what's the point writing for newbies who stand no chance to win against the vets in the first place?

only battlers with a low self esteem like mikuz can join the king's tournament to beat newbies who mostly aren't seasoned enough to win tourneys.
i could have joined the tourney and freestyled to win it. i had 3 top-tier battles this year - it's much better than the 50 or 88 battles you & kim had respectively.

the battle against mik had no single bitten verse from it. kim Kardashian angle, fadeyi oloro angle, fabrice muamba angle, chibok/C4 angle, etc are all scripted from the poison pen of coogar. you cannot find them anywhere. y'all bullies can keep battling the newbies but those kinda brawls are worth less than a steamy pile of shyte.
Re: NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 by Testerfuze(m): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Darkrebel:

just.. shut the ffuck up...shut the ffuck up and shut the ffuck up..OK?
limerick did it and has changed.... I didn't do such....don't ever mention my name in your talks again bro ...I have never mentioned you during my stay here..so stay on your lane..you will all start forming maturity after Commiting SLANDER...you wanna tarnish my image?...watch your mouth boy and merry Christmas ..now Eff out
You forgot to add a happy new year Bro grin cheesy ;(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Rappers On Nairaland / WHO IS THE FIRST HIP HOP RAPPER IN NIGERIA? / Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.