Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (910425 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
dasanchez1:
which bookie is this sir?
I had to seek for permission from my oga at the top @golden_-_val before I answer your question. Name of the bookie is GiBet.ng. They've got almost if not every option you'd hardly find on betpawa + they offer similar bonuses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jeez,i had to leave that other thread so much childish hate, bickering and silliness, no wonder ppl like chewbacca, justwiseass and co had to stop posting their good games, over 3 pages of brainless callouts, and to think that 98% of ppl there are grown ass men undecided

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Viking007:
I had to seek for permission from my oga at the top @golden_-_val before I answer your question. Name of the bookie is GiBet.ng. They've got almost if not every option you'd hardly find on betpawa + they offer similar bonuses.
it seems betpawa reduced their bonus
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
it seems betpawa reduced their bonus
Yes, they increased the number of games to qualify for bonus.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Viking007:
Yes, they increased the number of games to qualify for bonus.
my luck no longer work there.. time to move to gibet

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
my luck no longer work there.. time to move to gibet
Book and share. wink

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Why did @Jixnation have to deactivate? Cos of a couple of losses or the childish ribbing? Too bad

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Viking007:

Sup papi, please can you give me tips on how to better manage my accounts and how to forecast better myself? I have lost a tidy chunk this week and you hardly talk of loosing bets so hopefully you know better grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biscuits:

Sup papi, please can you give me tips on how to better manage my accounts and how to forecast better myself? I have lost a tidy chunk this week and you hardly talk of losing bets so hopefully you know better grin
cheesy We all lose, some of us just don't talk about it because we know you can't always win. Concerning forecasting, you might want to call on Google or get someone to put you through step by step, too broad to explain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Viking007:
cheesy We all lose, some of us just don't talk about it because we know you can't always win. Concerning forecasting, you might want to call on Google or get someone to put you through step by step, too broad to explain.

Okay cool, dankè grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dasanchez1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Viking007:
shocked :oI Haven't heard about this bookie o... reg in progress. thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Percival9(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
I INSPECT THIS GIBET.NG IT ISNT ATTRACTIVE TO ME .... JUST A RANDOM BOOKIE... NO GOOD ODDBOOST LIKE BETPAWA NO GOOD MARKET ..... INSPECT AND SEE
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Jixnation please send me a mail@ ---.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kdfinest(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2019
Alphabit:
Now, the days of Sagebiz passeth away and as such as other great men of the punt...

Now, behold, here comes the day of Jixnation, the Joseph of his time, the dreamer reborn, the multiple digit odds winner, the slayer and nightmare of Alabi.

And on this day, irrespective of the outcome of thy last game, thou had already prospered my account for I had divided thy ticket into three and had won with thee even yesterday.

Thou shall PM thy account details and thou shall manage the sum of three thousand naira been a token of appreciation, for I am a partaker of thy blessed odds.

And may thy odds continually remain blessed and may thee always remember thy dreams and may mosquitoes or any other distraction never wake thee out of thy sleep abruptly and may thou never forget to always share thy beautiful dreams with us. Amen!
Gospel punter Lyricsit. I hail, congrats.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Viking007:
Jixnation please send me a mail@ Ragnar008@inlook.com.

I wish he would come back, reason he probably left wasn't worth his time
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Biscuits:

I wish he would come back, reason he probably left wasn't worth his time
All he needed to do was ignore the trolls, we all get trolled nothing special about it, its an anonymous forum so it should be expected. He has sent a mail though, I just need his games.

Please delete my mail from your quote.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Viking007:
All he needed to do was ignore the trolls, we all get trolled nothing special about it, its an anonymous forum so it should be expected. He has sent a mail though, I just need his games.

Please delete my mail from your quote.

Please do share if he sends. .
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Biscuits:

Please do share if he sends. .
Ragnar@ inlook? cheesy cheesy
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Viking007:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dasanchez1(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2019
Viking007:
as if I no see am grin grin grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2019
dasanchez1:
as if I no see am grin grin grin
cheesy But you have my number na.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dasanchez1(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Viking007:
indeed..
it's in google contact even in case phone lost grin grin ..There are some numbers you can't afford to miss/lose by any means gan. like one Chinese supplier told me before a while ago (import biz) , '' NEVER YOU LOSE ANY CONTACT YOU CHERISH BECAUSE, IT WILL HELP YOU TOMORROW... MAKE BELIEVE'' .
From then, Make believe becomes my watch word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by naijawisdom(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2019
yehmy:
NO in this context stands for AND (compound statements in logical reasoning New General mathematics SS2) That means both options must not occur... But if u choose Yes it automatically turns to chancemix just like in bet9ja....

The Emmen or under2.5 No (is equivalent to PSV win or draw over2.5)
Hmm.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by D1uncle: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2019
Viking007:
Please convince him to come back, it's not nice to deactivate over some meaningless troll, he could just be silent and inactive, I really need to contact that guy

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2019
D1uncle:

Please convince him to come back, it's not nice to deactivate over some meaningless troll, he could just be silent and inactive, I really need to contact that guy
On it.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Please guys i need assistance, i opened a 1x bet account yesterday and its been hella confusing, i have been trying to place a bet and it always writes "you have already placed this bet with bonus account" i don't get cos i did not, even if i switch to the bonus account and try it says something same. I am really tired so stressful angry
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by TissuePaper: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Biscuits:
Please guys i need assistance, i opened a 1x bet account yesterday and its been hella confusing, i have been trying to place a bet and it always writes "you have already placed this bet with bonus account" i don't get cos i did not, even if i switch to the bonus account and try it says something same. I am really tired so stressful angry
chat up the customer support and tell them to cancel your bonus account
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Percival9(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2019
cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2019
D1uncle:

His new moniker. https://www.nairaland.com/betpawa
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Percival9(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2019
stake wisely

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Percival9(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by D1uncle: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Viking007:
His new moniker. https://www.nairaland.com/betpawa

Thanks, you the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.