Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here (133349 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by tunaguy(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Good day nairalanders, my name is tunde if u need CU past questions soft copy .. Add my friend Uhri on WhatsApp 08122047326
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by cuteme1: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hi
Please who did you guys use as academic and religious recommender? Must it be a pastor in your church or anybody that holds a position in church, I want to use my uncle, who is a pastor in a different branch. Also, the academic recommender I want to use is a family friend who is a professor in DELSU or must it be my principal/teachers from y secondary school. Thank you
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
cuteme1:
Hi
Please who did you guys use as academic and religious recommender? Must it be a pastor in your church or anybody that holds a position in church, I want to use my uncle, who is a pastor in a different branch. Also, the academic recommender I want to use is a family friend who is a professor in DELSU or must it be my principal/teachers from y secondary school. Thank you
I used my pastor. And for the academic reccomender, i used a teacher in my secondary school. But I think you are free to use your uncle, as long as he knows you. You can also use your family friend, who is a don, if you think he knows your academic ability.

Or what do you guys think?: amokeme, feran, xcely, gbola5
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by amokeme(f): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
DangotePikin:
I used my pastor. And for the academic reccomender, i used a teacher in my secondary school. But I think you are free to use your uncle, as long as he knows you. You can also use your family friend, who is a don, if you think he knows your academic ability.

well during my time.. They didn't do all these wahala. We were simply given a reference form to give to your principal and pastor to fill that's all. So i don't really know much Abt the process now
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by dannewlife(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Does this school offer medicine and surgery ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by amokeme(f): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
dannewlife:
Does this school offer medicine and surgery ?
no
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Bioboy1213(m): 4:10am On Apr 13, 2015
feran14:
This is the official thread fir the covenant university 2015/2016 session. I created this thread because I needed a thread like this before I entered CU but coulfnt find one. So drop your questions and I would try my best to answer. or refer you to parts of their website that can. you can also ditect aspirants you know to this thread. I look foward to your questions.

This is to inform prospective students that the screening process might be stricter that this years own. I know this because I have a female friend back home who has nothing to do and she applied to covenant.and didn't even appear in an
y of the admission lists released.
I entered very narrowly because I had a jamb score of 180 on the dot- lucky right? I decided to work harder and got 40/60 in the post jamb. but still that wasn't enough to get admitted to architecture which entered for. but it still got me into building technology which is still within my field. I had a friend who applied for comp. science but was given industrial maths which was probably because he got about 23 in his post jamb. so please perform well in your jamb and post jamb. not forgetting to pick the right combination of subjects in jamb and Waec or which ever O ' level result u decide to use. check your jamb brochure and the links below for info on subject combinations
. Nice job, weldone......but please can you help create LANDMARK UNIVERSITY forum too cause am also an aspirant.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Bioboy1213:
. Nice job, weldone......but please can you help create LANDMARK UNIVERSITY forum too cause am also an aspirant.

im sorry but i know nothing bout landmark
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Xcely: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2015
DangotePikin:

yeah, same here. I was given a form with provison for my academic and pastoral referees. My home cell coordinator was my pastoral referee tho
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
cuteme1:
Hi

advice: would be better to use a teacher from your present school or your principal..but what you suggested doesnt seem bad
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Finally my recommenders....Anyone know where to get Past Questions ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gbola5:
Finally my recommenders....Anyone know where to get Past Questions ?
ionno.. have u gotten an exam date yet?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
No, just the recommendation.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lizbeth99920: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2015
please if there be anyone who's receive the exam date alert please alert me on whatsap (08105199920 ) and if u need past question do likwise ...All the Best .. THANKS
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gbola5:
No, just the recommendation.

so both your academic and spiritual reccom3nders have finished filling their forms? like you've confirmed?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Yes. Question ? What subjects do they ask in the exam ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Gbola5:
Yes. Question ? What subjects do they ask in the exam ?

already covered this before.. maths, English and a government-ish current affairs. 60 questions 20 each from each subjects. no available past questions-that I know of
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2015
has anyone else seen the message that says exam booking date will be sent via sms
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2015
DatguyTim:
has anyone else seen the message that says exam booking date will be sent via sms

Yes, but have they sent it to you ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Admissnandjobs(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2015
ADMISSION has been a big problem
in the Nigerian educational sector
for a long time now and this is
because of the over-reliance of
aspiring students on JAMB as the sole
means for gaining admission. But
what happens when JAMB fails? You
have to take another JAMB again?
And again? JAMB is not the only way
to gain admission as long it is
admission you really need. With
IJMBE which is a D.E program at
WINNERS ACADEMY, we assist you to
gain admission to certain
universities in Nigeria (Not all
universities are within our
possibility). So if you failed JAMB or
you have problems with your jamb
result or your JAMB mark is not up to
the required cut-off for your course
of choice, you do not need to worry
because you can still very much gain
admission. Contact me on
08162682361 through WhatsApp for
more details to get started and
register for IJMBE immediately as the
registration closes very soon.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Gbola5:

Yes, but have they sent it to you ?
no
i was aking incase they had sent to anyone else
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
DatguyTim:

no
i was aking incase they had sent to anyone else

you guys shouldnt worry. once you have done all that is necessary, a text would be sent to the phone number telling you to go to the university website to book a date.. all in due time..

cc: gbola5
lizbeth99920:
please if there be anyone who's receive the exam date alert please alert me on whatsap (08105199920 ) and if u need past question do likwise ...All the Best .. THANKS
cuteme1:
Hi
misslag:
[sub][/sub] hello.pls who has gotten exam date
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Charlesschools: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your
score is low for the course you applied for and also you
need help processing your admission and accomodation to
stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for
assistance: 08153049342...
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2015
For some reasons I am yet to get the email that says that the exam date will be communicated to me via sms.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by holykid1321: 2:22am On Apr 23, 2015
guys,I've just booked an exam date...login into ur account and ure good 2 go
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2015
holykid1321:
guys,I've just booked an exam date...login into ur account and ure good 2 go
can anyone confirm or deny this claim
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2015
DangotePikin:
For some reasons I am yet to get the email that says that the exam date will be communicated to me via sms.

try logging into your account to check
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
feran14:

try logging into your account to check
I have done that. Its still not working. I hope there are no issues.

It all started like this, some 10 days ago I changed my academic recommender to someone else because the previous secondary school teacher does not really have an active email address. After changing it, I discovered that if I wanted to resubmit my application, I will need to pay another application fee again. Because of that I decided to continue to have faith that my academic recommender will be able to stand in for me as my spiritual recommender has done weeks ago. There was simply no way I will generate another registration number again. I just hope CU will be considerate in their dealings. What advice do you have for me?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
DangotePikin:
I have done that. Its still not working. I hope there are no issues.

It all started like this, some 10 days ago I changed my academic recommender to someone else because the previous secondary school teacher does not really have an active email address. After changing it, I discovered that if I wanted to resubmit my application, I will need to pay another application fee again. Because of that I decided to continue to have faith that my academic recommender will be able to stand in for me as my spiritual recommender has done weeks ago. There was simply no way I will generate another registration number again. I just hope CU will be considerate in their dealings. What advice do you have for me?

Wow, are you saying it didnt sumbit again ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gbola5:

Wow, are you saying it didnt sumbit again ?
It was to be submitted but I needed to pay my application fee again to conclude the process.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
DangotePikin:
It was to be submitted but I needed to pay my application fee again to conclude the process.

Maybe you should have just put the pin in the receipt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (77) (Reply)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.