Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,961 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. (4519 Views)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / 8,000 Delegates To Storm Lagos For APC National Convention / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Its down to the wire and the 8000 delegates
of the All Progressives Congress holds the
four ‘ Aces’. Later today they will elect the
presidential candidate of the main opposition
party in Nigeria at the Teslim Balogun Stadium
in Lagos .
Political analysts say its a straight fight
between former vice -president Atiku Abubakar
and former head of state , General
Muhammadu Buhari but which of the other
three aspirants — Rabiu Kwankwaso , Governor
of Kano , Rochas Okorocha, Governor of Imo
or newspaper publisher, Sam Nda -Isaiah will be
the spoiler ?
But by last night, rumours about one of the
candidates giving delegates N 500 ,000 each
($ 3 ,000 ) threw the Buhari camp into panic .
“Delegates may choose to vote for money .
Or they may choose to vote for conscience ,”
said an observer close to the convention .
Sources told TheNEWS that crucial meetings
were held up till early today to steer the
election to a Buhari candidacy.
According to analysts , Buhari will most likely
get a block vote from South West delegates
and the states under the control of APC
governors , excluding Kano , which is expected
to vote Kwankwaso .
Delegates from other states are not quite
predictable , analysts say , which leaves the
contest wide open .
In TheNEWS analysis of the vote, we however
predict a Buhari victory in at least 21 states.
Lagos : Buhari
Ogun: Buhari
Oyo : Buhari
Kwara: Buhari
Osun : Buhari
Ekiti : to be split between Buhari and Atiku.
Atiku predicted to have an edge here .
Ondo: Buhari /Atiku
Edo : Buhari
Delta: Atiku /Buhari
Rivers: Buhari
Bayelsa: Buhari
Akwa Ibom : May be split between Atiku and
Buhari
Cross River: May be split between Atiku and
Buhari
Kaduna: Buhari (Buhari ’s political base )
Katsina : Buhari (Buhari ’s home state )
Kano : Kwankwaso
Nasarawa : Buhari
Plateau : Sam Nda Isaiah, Atiku
Benue: Buhari
Niger: Buhari / sam Nda Isaiah
Zamfara : Buhari
Sokoto: Buhari
Kebbi : May be split between Atiku and Buhari
Adamawa state : Atiku solid here since
Adamawa is home base . Buhari too will get
some delegates here
Borno : Buhari
Yobe : Buhari
Gombe: Atiku
Bauchi: Buhari
Kogi state : Buhari/ Kwankwaso / Atiku
Taraba : Buhari/ Atiku
Jigawa: Kwankwaso / Buhari/ Atiku
Imo state : Okorocha
Enugu : Okorocha/ Atiku
Anambra : Buhari / Atiku/ Okorocha
Ebonyi: Okorocha/ Atiku
Abia: Okorocha/Atiku

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/10/apc-presidential-primary-who-the-8000-delegates-will-vote-analysis/

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by hazyfm: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Berem where is your source?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Delegates given 500k each? shocked

Up Atiku!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by temitemi1(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2014
Why do apc fond of announcing results before elections Is this what ur "change" stand for Rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2014
berem:

He is already bribing his way...then will loot the country dry.... There is no space for Jan,jaweed thieves

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by brownlord2: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Sai buhari.

Berem are you at TBS?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2014
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by paramedic: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2014
And the foul play and sorting starts!!!

Where do I get my own 500k sha?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Caseless: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Atiku is going nowhere- roundabout!
There is no better way or time for buhari/tinubu to pay Atiku back than this time. Atiku was the person that further spread that lies by ahmed oyediran and isah prior to 2003 election, which till date put buhari in the eye of some feeble-minded Nigerians as a religious fanatic. It will be sweet for him to lose to GMB today. Again, the same Atiku was the one Tinubu helped to secure the ticket to run for presidency on the platform of the defunct acn, only for him to dump the party in 2011 for pdp. Tinubu and co watched that action of Atiku with pain and today's should be used to pay Atiku back in his own coin. He(ATIKU) should be made to see that there is gain in building what u want to benefit from. He cant dump d party in 2011 and come back in 2014 to fly the flag of the party at d poll. We want an un-adulterated opposition figure to fly our flag.
Sai Buhari!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by EldaTimba(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Upon all this pre-primary election rants, no APC e-warlord is on ground in TBS. Shame on you guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Tolexander: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sai Buhari!
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Caseless: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
EldaTimba:
Upon all this pre-primary election rants, no APC e-warlord is on ground in TBS. Shame on you guys.
anti apc ,are u there or at eagle square to watch ur paymaster, gej?

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by egift(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
I hope for a Buhari - Atiku - Kwankwoso - Rochas - Sam Nda Isaiah (in that order).

Irrespective of the outcome, APC all the way!

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
brownlord2:
Sai buhari.

Berem are you at TBS?
you're looking for something to talk about. I once wrote on this forum that I was invited for an interview conference on Atiku on a certain thread and you foolishly used that to accuse me of being bribed. Now you're looking for something you'll use to talk against me. If I was at TBS,do you expect me to tell you? angry

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by EldaTimba(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Caseless:
anti apc ,are u there or at eagle square to watch ur paymaster, gej?
To do what? Shey dem never vote for Gej ni. GEJ is already the candidate so no need to go for the affirmation primary. However, the rate at which you guys chant APC, SAI BUHARI like motor park thugs and market women make one wonder if you guys are APC executives. Unfortunately, you are all sympathizers(some of you are not even card carrying members).

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by saint047(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by saint047(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by arsetalks(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
temitemi1:
Why do apc fond of announcing results before elections Is this what ur "change" stand for Rubbish!!!
Why you PDP apologist like finding fault where there is none? Where is the result announced? Can you not read to understand or you can't be asked to read?

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by arsetalks(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
EldaTimba:
Are you at the eagle square too?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by EldaTimba(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
arsetalks:
Are you at the eagle square too?
check through my reply to caseless. And moreover, I have my men on ground in Abuja and Lagos. Yes you heard me right, Lagos and I am getting feedback from them.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by brownlord2: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
you're looking for something to talk about. I once wrote on this forum that I was invited for an interview conference on Atiku on a certain thread and you foolishly used that to accuse me of being bribed. Now you're looking for something you'll use to talk against me. If I was at TBS,do you expect me to tell you? angry

Maybe you foolishly misunderstood me

I never said you where bribed for that conference but of course a "thank you for coming" transport allowance envelope was given. Do not worry yourself "stealing is not corruption"

I only said you are on the same pay list with clownjones and that's very correct.

Ehen, what was your mission in abuja and who was the Nlder?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by brownlord2: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
EldaTimba:

They are coordinating the online primary
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by ChrisA1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Atiku is the epitome of corruption. with him emerging as the Apc candidate, there is no good the party can do the country. but the humble general is accountability personified, APC as a better shot at winning the coveted center power if he emerges as the party flagbbearer.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
For the record, only General Muhammadu Buhari will get my vote and those of my acquaintace come feb 14,2015. I am firm in my belief that Atiku, Kwankwaso, Rochas and Sam Nda will all be thrashed. Any move or attempted move to deny General Muhammadu Buhari of the ticket means "a big No to APC" at all levels. I am very resolute here and watching keenly. I cannot campaign or vote for a man(Atiku) that is worse than the incumbent. Whoever think Atiku can bribe is way to the Presidency is mistaking. Should the delegates mistakenly elect Atiku, I will spit on them and will not vote for Atiku no matter who he picks as vice.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
no doubt about today's election GMB will win in today's election Cos' all his men won in d primary election forget ooooo in d likes of tambuwal of sokoto,masari of katsina,el rufai of Kaduna,shetima of born,almakura of nasarawa forget loop all d south west state will vote for buhari. APC all d way our incoming President will win today by d special grace of God.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Arch1: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:

The money wey Atiku don spend ontop him campaign no be moi moi
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
brownlord2:

[s] Maybe you foolishly misunderstood me

I never said you where bribed for that conference but of course a "thank you for coming" transport allowance envelope was given. Do not worry yourself "stealing is not corruption"

I only said you are on the same pay list with clownjones and that's very correct.

Ehen, what was your mission in abuja and who was the Nlder? [/s]
Shut the fucck up and don't derail my thread.

Back to the topic.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Buahri better bring out his money
The thing go do him like film trick ooo
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
EldaTimba:
If no be say you no get sense, so you expect a progressive poster to tell you his location knowing fully well how hateful and desperate you guys are? Bros, I'm not at the convention ground, I am not a paid dude neither am I being rewarded for what I do here. I am a patriotic Nigerian, a progressive and a believer of the candidacy of Muhammadu Buhari. My passion for change and competent leadership at all levels(especially Rivers, Lagos and the Center) is my motivation.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Arch1: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
I learnt from the rumour mill that atiku payed the hotel bill of all his delegate he brought to Lagos on a chartered flight

*he brought them to Lagos on a chartered flight

*he payed for their hotel bill
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
If no be say you no get sense, so you expect a progressive poster to tell you his location knowing fully well how hateful and desperate you guys are? Bros, I'm not at the convention ground, I am not a paid dude neither am I being rewarded for what I do here. I am a patriotic Nigerian, a progressive and a believer of the candidacy of Muhammadu Buhari. My passion for change and competent leadership at all levels(especially Rivers, Lagos and the Center) is my motivation.
. Don't mind them! Tomorrow now they will capitalize on your comment and use it against you especially that brownlord dude.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by Firefire(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sai Buharo! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) / A Nigerian's Dilenma At Area M Police Station In Idimu Lagos State / Enugu LGA Chairmen Deny Going Into Hiding Because Of EFCC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.