Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Pls Advise Me On What To Do....plz - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Advise Me On What To Do....plz (715 Views)

Plz Advice: Wish To Invest N100k For Short Period / Pls Advise Me On Daar Communications Initial Public Offer / Pls Advise Me On This Inherited Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me On What To Do....plz by sedulus(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
I av 300k but want to open a business for my wife..but she said what she want is rice selling in bags..but she ab knoe idea of it..but I suggested her selling asorted wines and juice....plz is wine business locrative? or what other business is good for a lady...pls ur advice and idea needed pls
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do....plz by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Depends on the location. Provision/ foodstuff selling is quite lucrative anywhere though, and there is always a ready market. Maybe she knows someone who can show her the ropes for sometime before the takeoff. Also better to let her engage in the business SHE likes.
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do....plz by sedulus(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks very much but what I am thinking about wine is of the stressless..I dont want something dat will stress her for know reason....but in food stuff anf provision has know gain.....much....pls ur advice is urgently needed as two head is better than one
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do....plz by harryshevy: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
sedulus:
I av 300k but want to open a business for my wife..but she said what she want is rice selling in bags..but she ab knoe idea of it..but I suggested her selling asorted wines and juice....plz is wine business locrative? or what other business is good for a lady...pls ur advice and idea needed pls

Bros Rice business is a gud business but if she want to go to cotonu @ buy hersef its a bad idea.... Cos of custom on d road moreover d gain on it is not big... But pls y don't U @ ur wife luk into d plastic industry(chair, table,bucket etc) its a very lucrative business wit gud gain no matter ur location
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do....plz by sedulus(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks sir for the advice sir....but is thire good return on plastics business? how often is d sales perday....its a good advice which I will make enquiries from those on it before..now..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Perfectmoney Loan / Kict Start Your Cosmetic Business With Less Than 20k / Bitcoin Cloud Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.