Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (131314 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Akanbiedu(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
nduchucks:
If Atiku buys his way into the APC candidacy, I'm afraid I'll have nothing to do with campaigning for him in 2015. I couldn't campaign for Tinubu himself if he were the flagbearer for APC.
Both of these people have shady pasts not befitting of the President of any country.

bros just look at the other option na.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari will win and has won. But this quote is very disturbing, I hope it is not true.

Oga, to me, that quote ain't disturbing. If you want to claim to be clean today, and feel like not using every available resources, most delegates would dance to the tune of Atiku's cash. I'm with the Governor on that. Nigerians can no longer endure, instead of enjoy. If there's any way they can silent Atiku today, let them do!
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by UnknownT: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
You guys won't condemn Rotimi Amaechi for funding Buhari's campaign with Rivers state money as theCableNg reported oh.

9 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

Quite disturbing but reality too.
I trust the General not to sanction it. Whoever spend state resources for political gain is not different from Atiku. I trust Buhari not to bribe with even 1kobo, Almighty has given him the ticket.

Btw: didn't we tell the house that Kwankwaso can't contest against Buhari (even in Kano)?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
UnknownT:
You guys won't condemn Rotimi Amaechi for funding Buhari's campaign with Rivers state money as theCableNg reported oh.
you should be bothered about $20billion of nigeria's money used to fund TAN and Jonathan's campaign. Or is that not condemnable?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by YEMOYEMI: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
I am confident this contest is just to play by the rule and show how democratic the APC is as a political party, the ticket belongs to GMB. All the APC candidates are ok but GMB is the best while Atiku is controversial but surely better than GEJ in all areas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
donphilopus:

Oga, to me, that quote ain't disturbing. If you want to claim to be clean today, and feel like not using every available resources, most delegates would dance to the tune of Atiku's cash. I'm with the Governor on that. Nigerians can no longer endure, instead of enjoy. If there's any way they can silent Atiku today, let them do!
How can you justify such corruption? It is highly condemnable and I hope Buhari takes note. No kobo from tax payers money should be spent to prosecute election, neither should bribery be encouraged. We need to move away frm money politics which is why most of us are with Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
If the delegates cannot elect Buhari based on integrity, then no one naira should be given them by any governor as inducement. This is not PDp but APC, Atiku should be disgraced with his money.

The Buhari phenomenon transcends the man himself

The reason why accursed politician like Atiku has been mouthing off of being a Democrat and that there must be Primaries is because he believes that when it matters most his money will do the magic and that is what the party has been trying to avoid wherein the highest bidder will pick the ticket

Knowing fully well that if the process is not well managed Atiku's penchant for bribing and throwing money at everything will cause the party humongous embarassment because no sane and change-needing Nigeria expect Atiku to be the face of APC a party that touts change as its mantra and people might just not become endeared to the party after the primaries

Hence the need to stand up to Atiku via the amalgamation of forces

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
I trust the General not to sanction it. Whoever spend state resources for political gain is not different from Atiku. I trust Buhari not to bribe with even 1kobo, Almighty has given him the ticket.

Btw: didn't we tell the house that Kwankwaso can't contest against Buhari (even in Kano)?
this is why I love the northerners. They always speak with one voice! All is fair in the primaries.
Kudos to Kwankwaso!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
BREAKING!!! ROCHAS TOO HAVE STEPPED DOWN FOR MAI GASKIYA

Kayode Ogundamisi ‏@ogundamisi 9m9 minutes ago
@RabiuKwankwaso and Rochas Okorocha joins #Buhari4Nigeria @atiku let's get the train moving. Join the movement for change. #APCDECIDES
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by UnknownT: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
you should be bothered about $20billion of nigeria's money used to fund TAN and Jonathan's campaign. Or is that not condemnable?
Two wrongs can never make a right. That PDP do it doesn't mean APC will do it. We are meant to believe that ALL APC members are clean and corrupt free, why do they need to counter Atiku's war chest? What stops the delegates from taking Atiku's money and still vote for Buhari? Do they need to collect money from 2 camps? What then is the difference between APC and PDP if both parties practice the same money inducing politics?

7 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
How can you justify such corruption? It is highly condemnable and I hope Buhari takes note. No kobo from tax payers money should be spent to prosecute election, neither should bribery be encouraged. We need to move away frm money politics which is why most of us are with Buhari

There are some Politicians (Governors) who do not depend on tax payers money. Or are you expecting those people to just fold their arms and be expecting manners to fall from Heaven?! They need to do something now!
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:

Same thoughts here, this is why i don't really like this primaries of a thing, i prefer the ACN style that ensures good people gets their tickets not some money bag. Just take akwa Ibom and benue primaries for instance. We don't necessarily have to copy everything from the west.

Yeah the argument was with Evathyst,
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
soroptimist:

@RabiuKwankwaso and Rochas Okorocha joins #Buhari4Nigeria @atiku let's get the train moving. Join the movement for change. #APCDECIDES

Brilliant!!! Rochas, three gbosas for you!

I am a BUHARIST for life!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
UnknownT:
[s] Two wrongs can never make a right. That PDP do it doesn't mean APC will do it. We are meant to believe that ALL APC members are clean and corrupt free, why do they need to counter Atiku's war chest? What stops the delegates from taking Atiku's money and still vote for Buhari? Do they need to collect money from 2 camps? What then is the difference between APC and PDP if both parties practice the same money inducing politics? [/s]
stop lamenting! Go cry to Jonathan to give us back our $20billion. PDP governors can as well raise money to fund his election and not stealing from the national treasury which belongs to all Nigerians.

Back to the topic please!!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by saint047(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
Exactly, if the delegates can easily be bought, that speaks volume of the party APC itself.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
soroptimist:

God bless Rochas! Oya,time to go clinch the ticket of APC governorship race. No time!!
We must deliver Imo votes to APC come 2015.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Franchise21(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Xhammy:
Now they are thinking right, If APC really want to defeat GEJ in 2015, Buhari is the only reliable candidate
Buhari wud prove a tougher opponent to GEJ than Atiku
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
soroptimist:

Its all over gaskiya. Pdp heart attack today eh

Mike404, your response here.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by UnknownT: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you for at least condemning such news. Imagine that APC "all yes" member trying to justify it cos PDP also do it. I know that she will soon make a uTurn and condemn it if other NL APC members start condemning it like you
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
The party must sanction Atiku Abubakar for monetising the whole thing. Anyway, together we all shall collectively stop Atiku. I trust NW and NE people, they will skin their delegates alive if they don't elect Buhari, likewise will the governors of SS and SW skin whoever vote against their will
soroptimist:

The Buhari phenomenon transcends the man himself

The reason why accursed politician like Atiku has been mouthing off of being a Democrat and that there must be Primaries is because he believes that when it matters most his money will do the magic and that is what the party has been trying to avoid wherein the highest bidder will pick the ticket

Knowing fully well that if the process is not well managed Atiku's penchant for bribing and throwing money at everything will cause the party humongous embarassment because no sane and change-needing Nigeria expect Atiku to be the face of APC a party that touts change as its mantra and people might just not become endeared to the party after the primaries

Hence the need to stand up to Atiku via the amalgamation of forces
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
donphilopus:

There are some Politicians (Governors) who do not depend on tax payers money. Or are you expecting those people to just fold their arms and be expecting manners to fall from Heaven?! They need to do something now!

You are right too, truth be told, the mindset of these politicians/delegates is different from the ordinary people. However we must not encourage bribery.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by taharqa: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
UnknownT:

Lol....bros, so ya re waiting for these buncha NL's HYPOCRITES to condemn kini?? Re ya new on NL, bros??...they did not 'see' it o
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Evathyst(f): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
UnknownT:
Pinture of Amaechi funding buhari's campaign or u know nah wink

Sai Buhari! GEJ should start typing his handing-over speech b4 him go sey na speech wey no ready no go let am hand-over.

All SaTANS na where una dey o! I've sought permission 4rm my Boss to close early 2day,so dt I can follow d primary. cheesy

D thunder wey go fire any SaTAN propagandist wey go quote me still dey do press up.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by brownlord2: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
"As a counterforce, Amaechi ─ who is the
biggest financial backer of Buhari and is
heavily favoured to pick the vice-presidential
slot ─ flew in a heavy “war chest” to the pro-
Buhari camp in Lagos on Wednesday
morning, sources told TheCable.
The strategy in the pro-Buhari camp is to
match Atiku naira-for-naira and dollar-for-
dollar"

How come no one is talking about this?

obiageli I copied this from your post, did you read it? Who's money is amaechi using to finance apc? I have no problem with atiku since he's a private individual.

How come no one is condemning amaechi for opening river's state treasury to apc so as to get VP ticket, aint you guys hypocrite?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
God bless Rochas! Oya,time to go clinch the ticket of APC governorship race. No time!!
We must deliver Imo votes to APC come 2015.
Gbam.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
soroptimist:

Halleluyah this is what we are talking about. Everybody wants Buhari except one crook called Atiku. History in the making, Nigerians shall be freeeeeeee

#FreedomATLast
#Rochas For Imo
#Buhari For Nigeria
#Atiku for Kuje Prison

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
UnknownT:
Thank you for at least condemning such news.
You sound like a progressive fella, which party/candidate are you voting next year?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Atiku will never have his way
Obiagelli:

Exactly, if the delegates can easily be bought, that speaks volume of the party APC itself.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

You are right too, truth be told, the mindset of these politicians/delegates is different from the ordinary people. However we must not encourage bribery.

Exactly. Bribery must be discouraged at all level. But that doesn't mean people should see down watch without taking any action. We must ensure that Atiku is silenced come early hours of tomorrow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.